Mike Russo (Good Guy!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
cninfl
Mike Russo (Good Guy!)

Just felt like sharing a couple of positive experiences! I have now done business with Mike twice and frankly look forward to continued business! I purchased a female alterna from Mike this past spring and he was immediately responsive to my inquiry -- he received payment and was immediate with an email as to when I wanted her shipped... Living in FL I find that morning delivery is all I prefer and he made it so the shipment corresponded to when I would be able to receive the package... He then immediately called me the day of arrival -- lol -- I was setting the alterna up with a temporary home and he checked to confirm arrival and I suppose he was impatient on a reply from me confirming her safe arrival! We then talked for a while and he was pleasant and informed... Something I will welcome with any purchase! Should I mention that this was a female (not even) yearling and she was and still is in pristine health -- a credit to Mike! Having felt comfortable with him I responded to another of his posts and recently acquired 1.1 hatchling agalma -- brilliant animals. I called him to confirm relatively late at night and he was still VERY accommodating even though apparently rather busy! Again, they arrived via FedEx early in the morning in what I can describe as one of the best packaging jobs I have ever seen. A reasonably sized styro box -- far in excess of the agalma's size needs but safely and securely placed inside... I felt obliged to immediately compliment him via email on their packaging as he again wanted to check to ensure their safe arrival -- even making time later in the evening when it was convenient for ME to call him back! All in all great transactions across the board -- as I said I'm certain he is amongst the first in line of people I would prefer to do business with in the future! With fingers crossed it will happen again in the near future as well as years to come! Thanks for reading this essay!!!

Regards,
Chris Nickelson

Old 09-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
MikeRusso
Thank You!

Chris,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our transactions..

It was a pleasure doing business with you and i am very glad to hear that you are happy with your new animals.

Anyone that sells reptiles on the internet should know and greatly appreciate the importance of a good buyer.

I would give Chris Nickelson a high recommendation and I hope to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks Again Chris!!

~ Mike Russo

Old 09-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
hardwired
Another vote for Good Guy!

I bought two breeder size corn snakes from Mike Russo and found him to be very courteous, informative and prompt. I want to state for the record that Mike is a Good Guy! These snakes are friendly chow hounds that have given me hours of entertainment and joy. That is pretty good considering I have only had them a couple of weeks! He shipped extremely fast and the smoking hot snakes arrived in great condition. He responds to emails and phone calls very promptly. They are worth every penny I paid for them. If you are considering snakes from him you will NOT be disappointed!

Regards,

Laura

Old 09-05-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
BChambers
Good Guy!

Definite Good Guy! Mike is not only extremely knowledgeable, he never hesitates to share that knowledge. And he has a kick *ss collection to boot!

Brad Chambers

Old 09-19-2007, 01:58 PM   #5
RNPreptiles
I too had a good experience with Mike Russo. I just purchased an adult pair of mandarin rat snakes from him. I was first to inquire so he gave me first chance to buy them, and considered them sold while waiting for a money order. I was informed of the receipt of the money order and the shipping info in a timely matter, and the little beauties arrived perfectly! I would not hesitate to order from Mike again and I hope to discuss snakes with him again soon!

Thanks Mike

Nick Puder

Old 09-19-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
MikeRusso
Thank You!

Thank you very much for the kind words Brad, Laura, and Nick!

I wish everyone out there was as easy to do business with as both Laura Holzler and Nick Puder!! It was great getting to know you guys and you both were an absolute pleasure to deal with..

Good luck with your new animals and keep in touch!!

~ Mike Russo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!