Allen Belcher / BigDaddy's Wholesale (Good Experience) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:13 AM   #91
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat72:
Michael, the seller he mentions is Jenn Harrison, I'm sure you've seen the thread, so I won't rehash it here other than to say that Rob has his story just a wee bit bass-ackwards.
Well I wasn't going to mention her name, but whatever. You could have told Michael it was Jen in PM without stirring the pot. I was wrong about you purchasing one of the Mojo's but if you look at my post, I asked it as a question. You were defending her though, and made Dr. Jacobson out to be an ego maniac that was withholding info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890:
However, You came to the defense of a seller recently who was advertising animals for sale from a collection that had just had a deadly infectious disease wipe out a large part of the collection, including the sire of the animals offered for sale. There were many inconsistency's in the majority of the sellers post's defending selling these animals. I believe you were even purchasing one of the animals, weren't you?
I don't think I have got anything Bass Ackwards.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:38 AM   #92
Cat_72
LOL, you have a lot of things bass-ackwards....that's not exactly how the story went....and of course you phrased it as a question. Much easier to back out of a lie when it ends with a "?" ....

Anyway, this is all completely off-topic....if you have any issues with the things I said on Jen's thread, or with my offering her a replacement animal, feel free to take it over to that thread. I won't comment on it any more here.

THIS thread is about Allen and how much of a scumbag he may or may not be.

Old 06-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #93
Chameleon Company
... and over .... and over ... and over ..... Zzzzzzzzzzz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!