Bad Guy Allen Both - Reptile Kingdom - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #21
BPHERP
Thumbs up Allen Both - Reptile Kingdom (Super Guy)

I purchased a 1.1 pair of het red axanthic ball pythons from Allen Both at Reptile Kingdom; I wont get into particulars because I don't want to bore you, but let me say that there was an issue with the snakes health wise and Allen made every effort to communicate with me to resolve the matter. In the end he shipped me a larger, healthier pair who are eating like little piglets.

Its not if problems arise in business, but rather what someone does when they do arise, and Allen made it right, not to mention the transaction ended up heavily in my favor.

If you see something you like at Reptile Kingdom I would not hesitate to buy it, because in my experience Allen will make sure you are a happy customer.

Brandon Piddington

Old 03-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #22
Lena's Lizards
I'll hopefully be able to meet up with Allen this Saturday at the All-Maryland Reptile show and see this come to some resolve.

I wish I was met with the same speedy, polite customer service as you, Brandon!

Old 03-03-2009, 06:05 AM   #23
Masonexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena's Lizards View Post
I'll hopefully be able to meet up with Allen this Saturday at the All-Maryland Reptile show and see this come to some resolve.

I wish I was met with the same speedy, polite customer service as you, Brandon!
He had Higher dollar value animals. End of. I'm sure if it was another $4 skink he'd have got blown off too.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 AM   #24
Lena's Lizards
Consistency is a very important thing when it comes to being business-like.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #25
Masonexotics
Yup, the same after sales care should be provided if you're buying a few dollars of skink or a few hundred dollars of royal morph.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #26
Bruce Lowder
Lena:

Reptile Kingdom will be up at the Long Island NY show this Saturday, 3/7. He may also be sending a rep with animals down to MD, but I don't think you will see him there in person this month....

Bruce Lowder

Old 03-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #27
birdman123
He told me this too. I think he will be at the Long Island Reptile show.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #28
Lena's Lizards
I received an e-mail from Allen, he's offered to have his employees give me full credit or a replacement at this upcoming All-Maryland show if they vend, however, as said above, he himself will be at the Long Island show.

All in all, I'm very pleased that he has gone out of his way to make amends. As long as things go well, I'd call this a case-closed.

I'll let you all know what happens.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #29
mountaintopreptiles
allen both reptile kingdom (Bad Guy??)

well finally after all this time he has contacted me back and he says he will be shipping me a 1.1 pair of 100%het albino ball pythons, maybe he has changed his ways or maybe its just the BOI helping out here
now I just have to wait to see if they are hets
Adam

Old 03-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #30
birdman123
I think this idea of BOI and posting our bad experiences is a great because you guys (I haven't really done a deal with him but felt like it wasn't a good idea because he took a little too long to get back) get refunds and your bought animals. It helps everyone. I think I will post on here again because of the changes that I'm seeing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptile kingdom