Bad Guy Allen Belcher new name. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
joepythons
Allen Belcher new name.

Well a new user on BPNETis asking about someone going by bigdaddyballroom on kingsnake.Well guess who it turns out to be ALLEN BELCHER .See for yourself but he must have removed the ads. http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1725386,1725386

Old 08-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
SPJ
Joe,
A little slow there aren't ya?

Big Daddy's Wholesale
Big Daddy Ballroom
Big Daddy's Boas
etc

are all Allen.

Depending on what forum he posts in, he changes the last part of it but he always starts with Big Daddy.

He is not hiding who he is.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Joe,
A little slow there aren't ya?

Big Daddy's Wholesale
Big Daddy Ballroom
Big Daddy's Boas
etc

are all Allen.

Depending on what forum he posts in, he changes the last part of it but he always starts with Big Daddy.

He is not hiding who he is.
Well when i searched bigdaddyballroom here nothing come up so i entered it .Now its here forever

Old 08-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
Well when i searched bigdaddyballroom here nothing come up so i entered it .Now its here forever
Well until Jan 1st 2010 at least Click my coins to help

Old 08-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
MedusaCoils
It's sad, because this is another piece of "work", that will be off the hook, if the BOI closes!

Wayne

Old 08-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #6
lizardman72
joepython- have you had a bad experience with bigdaddy or are you just obsessed? because almost all of ur posts, time and energy goes towards smashing bigdaddy!!! i have never seen someone so hung up on another person before......its obvious you dont like him but do us all a favor and please move on.

Old 08-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardman72 View Post
joepython- have you had a bad experience with bigdaddy or are you just obsessed? because almost all of ur posts, time and energy goes towards smashing bigdaddy!!! i have never seen someone so hung up on another person before......its obvious you dont like him but do us all a favor and please move on.
Ryan: While I agree Joe is a little overzealous, I would have to ask, are you a supporter of Allen? I ask because I am in NJ as well and always looking for quality local breeders. However, support of Allen puts anyone on my list of those not to do business with.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
lizardman72
i have nothing bad to say about the guy as do i have nothing bad to say about anyone on here unless i have had bad or good dealings with them......i am commenting purely on the fact that there just seems to be an constant and repetitive bashing of him by joepythons and i am trying to figure out where some of it is coming from? like i had mentioned has he had bad dealings with him or is he just hung up on hating him? we have enough bashing and negative things said about the reptile community as a whole lately that we dont need our own just tearing appart every little ounce of another herper. i think everyone gets that he doesnt like him, just would be nice to read something other than joepythons obssession and hatred of big daddy...thats all i am trying to say.....i usualy hang pretty low on the forums due to people just like him, they twist and manipulate every word

Old 08-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardman72 View Post
i have nothing bad to say about the guy as do i have nothing bad to say about anyone on here unless i have had bad or good dealings with them......i am commenting purely on the fact that there just seems to be an constant and repetitive bashing of him by joepythons and i am trying to figure out where some of it is coming from? like i had mentioned has he had bad dealings with him or is he just hung up on hating him? we have enough bashing and negative things said about the reptile community as a whole lately that we dont need our own just tearing appart every little ounce of another herper. i think everyone gets that he doesnt like him, just would be nice to read something other than joepythons obssession and hatred of big daddy...thats all i am trying to say.....i usualy hang pretty low on the forums due to people just like him, they twist and manipulate every word
Ryan,

Thanks for the honesty. I don't disagree with some of what you have said. I do however firmly believe Allen is the lowest of the low and in most cases deserves the bashing he receives.

Jamie

Old 08-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
lizardman72
thanks jamie....my post realy has no reflection on big daddy or any of his dealings....good, bad or indifferent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!