Bad Guy Allen Belcher new name. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #11
bigrn69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Ryan,

Thanks for the honesty. I don't disagree with some of what you have said. I do however firmly believe Allen is the lowest of the low and in most cases deserves the bashing he receives.

Jamie
Have you personally had a bad experience dealing with him ??? Just curious ???

Old 08-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #12
joepythons
info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardman72 View Post
joepython- have you had a bad experience with bigdaddy or are you just obsessed? because almost all of ur posts, time and energy goes towards smashing bigdaddy!!! i have never seen someone so hung up on another person before......its obvious you dont like him but do us all a favor and please move on.
Well no i have never bought anything from him because i have common sense not to buy from people like him.Nope not obsessed with him just making sure he does not burn fellow reptile lovers like myself.Would you prefer i allow people like him to continue selling his crap? Or do you prefer he go away like TSE OR Rarepythons? Yes i will continue warning people about him,TSE and rarepythons until they no longer exist.I hope i answered your questions.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #13
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrn69 View Post
Have you personally had a bad experience dealing with him ??? Just curious ???
Nope. All I need to do is a quick search on Fauna to see what he is about. I also think the president of Iran is a bad guy. Although I haven't met him personally so he may really be a wonderful person. Do you deal with Allen, Wayne?

Old 08-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #14
lizardman72
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
Well no i have never bought anything from him because i have common sense not to buy from people like him.Nope not obsessed with him just making sure he does not burn fellow reptile lovers like myself.Would you prefer i allow people like him to continue selling his crap? Or do you prefer he go away like TSE OR Rarepythons? Yes i will continue warning people about him,TSE and rarepythons until they no longer exist.I hope i answered your questions.
ok that kind of answer my question if thats how you feel about him then i understand......i just notice on here the same people bash the same people back and forth and it just starts seeming very childish and over kill.....but dont you think there is enough info out there just as jglass has mentioned to leave it alone? thats all i am really not trying to start a fight

Old 08-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
lizardman72
Quote:
Nope. All I need to do is a quick search on Fauna to see what he is about. I also think the president of Iran is a bad guy. Although I haven't met him personally so he may really be a wonderful person. Do you deal with Allen, Wayne?
very true and just like you have said there is plenty of info out there for people to make their own conclusions without it being beaten to death over and over right?

Old 08-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #16
bigrn69
Quote:
If you believe everything you hear about people then there is not a good reptile breeder out there cause I have heard and read smack talk about every single one of them. I ask if you have bought from him cause if you had an actual bad experience then you could actually give some real first hand experiences and not just what you have heard. I'm quite sure many people have bought animals bred or raised by him and not known it and been very happy. I can't say for sure so i'm not gonna comment either way. But if yourself or anyone else had not had an ACTUAL bad experience then your all acting like a group of catty little school girls.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #17
jglass38
Quote:
If you believe everything you hear about people then there is not a good reptile breeder out there cause I have heard and read smack talk about every single one of them. I ask if you have bought from him cause if you had an actual bad experience then you could actually give some real first hand experiences and not just what you have heard. I'm quite sure many people have bought animals bred or raised by him and not known it and been very happy. I can't say for sure so i'm not gonna comment either way. But if yourself or anyone else had not had an ACTUAL bad experience then your all acting like a group of catty little school girls.
Wayne,

You didn't answer my question. Do you buy from Allen Belcher? There is quite a difference between someone talking crap about a highly respected breeder and the plethora of evidence that has been repeatedly put forth on the scumbaggery of Allen. As an intelligent adult I certainly have the right to make a decision about Belcher based on this information.

Jamie

Old 08-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #18
joepythons
name

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardman72 View Post
ok that kind of answer my question if thats how you feel about him then i understand......i just notice on here the same people bash the same people back and forth and it just starts seeming very childish and over kill.....but dont you think there is enough info out there just as jglass has mentioned to leave it alone? thats all i am really not trying to start a fight
I think the reason you are seeing the same people bashing others is because they find new info and make sure everyone gets warned about it.This is why i started this thread.I have never seen Allen go by bigdaddyballroom so once i confirmed it was him i acted.Now if he is really a good guy somehow why does he have several user names? Not trying to fight with you either

Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #19
bigrn69
I did answer your question....and before this gets nasty i'm gonna stop posting...you really should try to comprehend what you read before answering

Old 08-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
jglass38
Quote:
I did answer your question....and before this gets nasty i'm gonna stop posting...you really should try to comprehend what you read before answering
Wayne,

You didn't answer my question. Do you buy animals from Allen Belcher for resale? I have pretty good reading comprehension. I also have suspicion of someone who posts specifically to defend someone without really defending him.

Jamie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!