Good Guy Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #21
Slipmattic
from the photo's listed above, thats enough evidence in itself to draw me away

Old 10-18-2009, 11:36 PM   #22
Slipmattic
either way the transaction went smooth, and the customer is happy. thats all that truley matters..

Old 10-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #23
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
I just wanted to clarify if you have actually visited his facility or if you have based your opinion from Ed's famous pictures that always seem to pop up in any thread about Allen. I have actually studied those pictures, to me they don't add up. Why are there babies-juveniles in a CB-70 size tub? Why is there a turd the size my 3000 gramers produce in there? It's pretty obvious that a small snake could
Jason, I will clarify it for you.

The pics were taken by Bryon Adzic who is a member here while he worked for allen belcher.

Read all about it in this thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=75369

This is not an allen belcher bash fest it is fact and reality.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:11 AM   #24
DM1975
No, Allen Belcher did NOT ask me to post a good guy thread about him, but I am glad I did. Shows me how much faith I should have in anything posted here. This is nothing more than a bash fest by some on here. Their are good posts and bad posts about him, I am sure that is enough presentation of the "facts" without having to add this kind of crap here as well.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:31 AM   #25
critical bill
Quote:
I have actually studied those pictures, to me they don't add up. Why are there babies-juveniles in a CB-70 size tub? Why is there a turd the size my 3000 gramers produce in there? To me, it appears that the employee got lazy when he/she was cleaning out the baby tubs and threw a bunch of them in a dirty CB-70 while cleaning or maybe the employee staged the whole thing in order take a few pics
My goodness, you actually studied pictures of a snake turd and deduced that it could be a setup.

Wow. Just....wow.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #26
Ed Clark
Quote:
I just wanted to clarify if you have actually visited his facility or if you have based your opinion from Ed's famous pictures that always seem to pop up in any thread about Allen. I have actually studied those pictures, to me they don't add up. Why are there babies-juveniles in a CB-70 size tub? Why is there a turd the size my 3000 gramers produce in there? It's pretty obvious that a small snake could not produce fecal matter of that size. To me, it appears that the employee got lazy when he/she was cleaning out the baby tubs and threw a bunch of them in a dirty CB-70 while cleaning or maybe the employee staged the whole thing in order take a few pics, "who knows". Those pictures are just not consistent from what I have heard from those that have actually been to his place.
Jason, basically you have just said that Bryon staged or faked the pictures he posted in the thread I linked too? is that the gist of it?

You concluded this because you studied them?

Please clarify your statements for us.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:03 AM   #27
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1975 View Post
I would like to say that their are enough threads bashing him, warranted or not. I would like this one to stay as a positive one for him. Either you will deal with him or not, but in this case everything worked out great, and he was more than cordial to me the entire time. Please let this thread stay like that and keep the negatives in the proper threads, thank you.
Sorry bub, but just because you had a good transaction and started this thread does not mean you can determine what others can or cannot post. Wish in one hand and crap in the other and Jason can determine which fills first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapologist View Post
Hey Matt, I can assure you that Allen would not ask anyone to post a "Good Guy" thread about him. I once posted a "New" good-guy thread about Allen after I had received a package of beautiful snakes. Allen actually called me to tell me thank you but wished I never did- for the same reason what is happening to this particular thread.
Because he didn't want the negative publicity, hmm, I wonder why?

Quote:
I myself have never been to his facility but know of a couple people who have. Each of them were pretty impressed with how clean his facility was and had only good things to say.
Sounds like third party information to me.

Quote:
I have actually studied those pictures, to me they don't add up. Why are there babies-juveniles in a CB-70 size tub? Why is there a turd the size my 3000 gramers produce in there? It's pretty obvious that a small snake could not produce fecal matter of that size.
It's a crappy job butt someone has got to do it.

Quote:
To me, it appears that the employee got lazy when he/she was cleaning out the baby tubs and threw a bunch of them in a dirty CB-70 while cleaning or maybe the employee staged the whole thing in order take a few pics, "who knows".
Yes, it's all a conspiracy.

Quote:
Those pictures are just not consistent from what I have heard from those that have actually been to his place.
Sounds like some more third party information.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #28
Slipmattic
I do agree with everyone on this, just because you had a good experiance. Thats a total of like 3 people that i have EVER read a good guy note on. I have heard ALOT more bad than good. And to top the cake i saw those pictures, thats enough for me to turn away. I like the small collection i have now, i dont feel like getting IBD into it either.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 AM   #29
DAND
Jason, oh studier of feces, I wish I could post your pm here but your choice of language in it prohibits me from doing so. It would be great to show how a supporter of Big Daddy's Wholesale acts where others can't see which is usually a true version of that person. I certainly wouldn't want someone of your caliber supporting me but your choice of whom you are supporting certainly seems to be a perfect match.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #30
critical bill
I'll tell you what though.......all that newspaper in the photos made me feel like I had to drop a deuce myself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!