Good Guy Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:33 PM   #41
DM1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinwg View Post
Well DM1975,

If you read everything in this thread that everyone else has read, you may come to the conclusion that people have not said bad things about Allen as a person. Like I said I have talked with him twice back in 2007 and 2008 and he came off as a nice courteous person. The only childish things I have read and would like to read are coming from the Allen has gotten his act together fan club. And everyone else is just reminding the others here on the BOI on how Allen got this reputation. Again, you wrote the thread and now you want to insult the people writing posts that are against what you believe. Again, enjoy your new snake, I am sure it is very pretty and you enjoy it for years to come.

Bill R.
That is a very backward way of looking at this. I posted this just to let people know how MY experience with him was, not how your experience, or the others have been. It is a free country yes, and you can post what ever you want, but this has been nothing more than blood in the water for the sharks, which I find very childish. Their are plenty of bad posts about him on here, and most revolve around a few individuals and some pictures of a couple of dirty cages and accusations of IBD. Most all of this is anecdotal at best, but the people who have been to his facility and have said it is ran great are completely ignored or shunned. Cages get dirty, it happens. Anyone that has ever dealt with a lot of snakes should know that. I have cleaned cages one day and the next morning had them smeared with crap from top to bottom over night, it happens.

The worst thing about this is that the moderators seem to support the bashing and insult those who have anything good to say. To me this is childish and useless in a forum where people are supposed to be giving reports on how their transactions with others have been. The excuse that people are just wanting to give all the facts is a useless excuse. Their is a search feature on here where you can find out all the info you want, which none of it has to do with MY experience with him.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #42
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1975 View Post
The worst thing about this is that the moderators seem to support the bashing and insult those who have anything good to say.
Show me where a moderator has insulted those that have spoken well of Allen.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #43
Ed Clark
Quote:
That is a very backward way of looking at this. I posted this just to let people know how MY experience with him was, not how your experience, or the others have been. It is a free country yes, and you can post what ever you want, but this has been nothing more than blood in the water for the sharks, which I find very childish. Their are plenty of bad posts about him on here
Yes you did report your transaction and most wished you well with it.

You can expect good and bad here when you start a thread on anyone. thats the way it works. yes there are plenty of bad posts about allen...you got that right!

So Bunky....your not in Kansas anymore.

C'est la vie.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #44
DM1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Show me where a moderator has insulted those that have spoken well of Allen.
Posted by DAND
Quote:
Sorry bub, but just because you had a good transaction and started this thread does not mean you can determine what others can or cannot post. Wish in one hand and crap in the other and Jason can determine which fills first.
I see it says ROOM MONITOR under his name, maybe that is not a moderator, I am not sure. If not then I apologize for that statement, but if it is an affiliated position here then I stand by it.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #45
DM1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
So Bunky....your not in Kansas anymore.
Wow, good one Never heard that one before.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #46
DAND
Quote:
Posted by DAND

I see it says ROOM MONITOR under his name, maybe that is not a moderator, I am not sure. If not then I apologize for that statement, but if it is an affiliated position here then I stand by it.
That title was given to me by some idiot and I put it there because it was rather funny. It seems to have confused a few idiots since. Let me clarify for those who are confused, I am not a moderator.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #47
DM1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
That title was given to me by some idiot and I put it there because it was rather funny. It seems to have confused a few idiots since. Let me clarify for those who are confused, I am not a moderator.
So, this place condones calling other members idiots?

Old 10-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #48
DAND
Quote:
So, this place condones calling other members idiots?
Again, I am not a moderator but if you'd prefer I could always say those who are intellectually inferior if that would make you feel better. For those of you who are unaware, the moderators names are in BOLD BLUE.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #49
DM1975
Personal attacks like that show how small of a person you are.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #50
DAND
Quote:
Personal attacks like that show how small of a person you are.
Your ridiculous little opinion has been duly noted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!