Good Guy Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #51
Get Sum
More Slander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
No not upset at all, don't think its wrong him leaving this business or the way he words his ads, he is selling off all his breeders and you can smell the desperation in his advertising. he is finished in the reptile business for sure. anyone spending money with him on high end snakes will find him gone when they start having problems with what they have purchased.
Ed, I am curious as to your statement listed above, You seem pretty certain that Allen is getting out of the reptile business. Did Allen tell you that himself the first time you actually met him, when he came over to your house? You mention that he is selling off all his breeders- His breeder add has (3) breeder males listed: Cinny, Spider & Yellowbelly. I don't know about you, but I would consider those particular snakes as un-needed surplus. Sure they would have been great to have as breeders (3-4) years ago. I honestly think he has just a couple better replacements that are of size to actually produce some slightly better crosses by now. I just got off the phone with Allen. There are no plans for him to get out of the business, not now or anytime in the near future. This information does not effect me, but it may effect someones decision on purchasing an animal from him if they have "heard" he is getting out of the business. I only bring this up because of the pictures you have shared and stated to be true photos of how he keeps his animals. Now, I have just proved you have made a ridiculous false statement about Allen Belcher. People tend to loose credibility when they are caught in a Lie.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #52
mvite
I believe that I read that he was getting out of the business (for the most part) in one of his own listings.

I also believe that Mr. Daddy said that he was getting into a new venture with the money he raised from getting out of the snake business. He said he would still be involved with snakes but not at the level he currently is.

Wow--I sound like a Daddy groupie just like Get Sum, huh?

Old 10-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #53
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
Ed, I am curious as to your statement listed above, You seem pretty certain that Allen is getting out of the reptile business.

I only bring this up because of the pictures you have shared and stated to be true photos of how he keeps his animals. Now, I have just proved you have made a ridiculous false statement about Allen Belcher. People tend to loose credibility when they are caught in a Lie.
allen has posted it on his ads many times he is finished with the snake business.

The pictures were taken by Bryon Adzic when he worked for allen in his filthy breeding operation. I believe Bryon to be an honest and trust worthy person and I completely believe him or I would not use his pics. so no you have proven nothing other than you are a fool that has been duped by allen belcher.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #54
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1975 View Post
So, this place condones calling other members idiots?
He has received an infraction for it. Now moving on to you... I highly suggest you stop poking the bear with your insinuations about this site and the way it is operated. Just as I don't take kindly to someone coming into my house and spitting in my face, my patience for it here is thin as well.

That being said, if you guys want to keep up with your petty little off-topic back and forth, then this is not the place to do it. Either take it off site or drop it altogether.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #55
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
Ed, I am curious as to your statement listed above, You seem pretty certain that Allen is getting out of the reptile business.....There are no plans for him to get out of the business, not now or anytime in the near future..... Now, I have just proved you have made a ridiculous false statement about Allen Belcher. People tend to loose credibility when they are caught in a Lie.
FWIW, Allen has been posting going out of business type sales for some time, and I believe he even made posts to that effect here at some point; so, by your own terms, he should be losing credibility at an alarming rate if he's now telling you that isn't happening.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #56
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1975 View Post
First off, I have read all of the negative posts on here about him and I knew what I might be getting into, but I decided to try anyways
This is what I cannot understand. Why someone would even consider dealing with someone with questionable and or troubled past deals? Why would someone even consider putting his or her hard earned money into the hands of someone like that? Why would anyone support someone like that either? To save a few bucks is the only answer I can and have seen. Gambling is what I would call it but for someone who wants to save a buck gambling doesn't sound like an intelligent thing to do. It may pay off once in a while but the law of averages is against you. Of course when it all goes wrong and it bites you in the ass you'll be back here whining that you got screwed. See you soon.....

Old 10-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #57
Slipmattic
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=89963

Enough said ^^^

Old 10-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #58
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
You can expect good and bad here when you start a thread on anyone. thats the way it works. yes there are plenty of bad posts about allen...you got that right!

So Bunky....your not in Kansas anymore.
I'm so glad you feel that way booby.

Are you aware that you actually have more bad guy threads about YOU on the BOI than Allen does?

Yep, you have 6 and he has 5.

Now if that isn't just the damnedest case of the pot calling kettle black I really don't know what you could call it.

Cripes, bad guy threads on the BOI is like a contest between you two. And you both should be genuinely concerned about the numerous inquiries that have resulted in the loss of sales because you both take the same crummy approach to dealing with your problems. If I were you I'd be working on repairing my own damned image before pointing my finger at Allen Belcher.

Hasn't anyone ever told you that when you point a finger there are three more pointing back at you?

Old 10-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #59
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
That being said, if you guys want to keep up with your petty little off-topic back and forth, then this is not the place to do it. Either take it off site or drop it altogether.
My apologies for my last post Ken, I didn't see your warning prior to hitting the submit button. Shall not happen again.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #60
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
So, are you also willing to write off any number of other names - big and small - that have had IBD in their collection at some time in the past? Think hard about your answer, because some of the biggest and best known names in boas are on that list, as well as some well appreciated members here.
This isn't a defense of Allen, or an attack on anybody else...just pointing out that if the broad stroke is being used, it covers a lot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!