Good Guy Allen Belcher / Big Daddy Wholesale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #11
Slipmattic
If you look up that disguisting thread, you will agree..

Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #12
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
I have nothing to do with anybody involved, but this is a Good guy thread. I know Mr. Belcher has his share of Bad Guy threads but can't a guy have a good transaction without the fauna flamewagon jumping all over it? Talk about a great incentive to do good.
the point of the BOI is to show that just cause someone has 1 good transaction it doesnt outweigh multiple crappy ones. So no he cant have a good guy thread that doesnt link up his multiple bad guy threads.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #13
zipo
Its time to go find him and stick him in a cage like that

Old 02-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #14
DeeRa
I honestly think the reason more people don't post threads on allen is because the thread gets bashed. Its almost pointless to post anything on the BOI...I just don't understand why we can't say "glad he is having good transactions" and let that be that. The cages where clean, all the snakes looked great.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #15
Slipmattic
I do agree that people do deserve their credit for good/bad. However i have more bad guy threads to count on two hands. He ripes people off, gives infected snakes to people, but it's okay because he has one good guy thread? To be quit honest what was written about him almost seems just the opposite of Mr. Belcher. He may have cleaned up, maybe not. All i know is i have had multiple people deal with him that i know personally and got screwed. I will NEVER do buisness with him for the health conditions alone. And i will advise anyone else to do the same.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #16
DeeRa
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=allen+belcher

Figured I would throw this thread up here. Seems several people have had good experiences with him. I do not stand alone. I'll keep everyone updated on my snakes. Thanks for looking.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #17
Slipmattic
The bad will outweight the good by far, but its good to hear you are a happy customer. Definatley keep everyone informed im sure people would love to know ...

Old 02-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #18
bullies&balls
I thought 3rd person responses were not allowed? My cousins brothers motehrs aunts uncle knew... I never have delt with him, never even contacted him before. I have however seen more then 1 thread started saying he goes out of his way with people. I have also seen multiple threads hijacked about him. If he had IBD like everyone screams his collection wouold have been decimated, would it not ? Looks like many are more pissed that he wholesales to the public and really doesn't give a shit if he drives down the prices. Just and observation on my part. Flame away

Old 02-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #19
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
I thought 3rd person responses were not allowed? My cousins brothers motehrs aunts uncle knew... I never have delt with him, never even contacted him before. I have however seen more then 1 thread started saying he goes out of his way with people. I have also seen multiple threads hijacked about him. If he had IBD like everyone screams his collection wouold have been decimated, would it not ? Looks like many are more pissed that he wholesales to the public and really doesn't give a shit if he drives down the prices. Just and observation on my part. Flame away

Old 02-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #20
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
Okay, I will bite. What 3rd party response are you referring too?

BTW, there is only one person who posted negatively about his prices, there are far more who care about the health of his animals and those he sells too. Maybe you ought to open your eyes a little bit more and read what is actually written, not what you think is between the lines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!