Benifit for chucks family Auction is for 1.2 trio of bearded dragons - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #81
StrictlyExotics
I am sure you didnt cross any borders to get near my mom. Plus, my mother is an AARP member so you like old much?

Old 03-16-2010, 10:18 PM   #82
cruz
ONCE AGAIN MENT FOR "DAND"

Old 03-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #83
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruz View Post
Ya I know... Dean AN David

Old 03-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #84
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by pullout boy View Post
pull out boy is not a good nickname because i did not pull out when i was f-ing
your mom....BIG MISTAKE.... HA LOOK WHAT CAME OUT
Looks like pullout boy is getting his widdle panties all in a bunch. Now we are supposed to believe that this child had sex with anyone's mom let alone with any female whatsoever. Hell, I'd be surprised if they've dropped yet which would explain his immaturity and inability to follow through with commitments. So I guess the prepubescent intellectually challenged pullout boy will have to try harder to get under my skin since he obviously hasn't been off the nipple long enough to do much more than give me a laugh.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:30 PM   #85
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Hell, I'd be surprised if they've dropped ye.
That what I say to my stepsons.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #86
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I am sure you didnt cross any borders to get near my mom. Plus, my mother is an AARP member so you like old much?
Mine is dead so I guess pullout boy is a sick little puppy on top of not being able to finish anything he set out to accomplish.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #87
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Mine is dead so I guess pullout boy is a sick little puppy on top of not being able to finish anything he set out to accomplish.
when i saw his comment about your mother, i literally laughed out loud and though "wow, BIG mistake, David is gunna take you to the curb"

and to Cruz, please get out of this thread and troll another forum.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #88
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by pullout boy View Post
Hey pullout boy, there is spell check for the illiterate folks like yourself. You may want to try and at least pretend to be educated. But hey, if you'd rather show us how multifaceted you are by being an jackass and an idiot you go right ahead.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #89
niss0321
I was wondering when someone was going to point out the incorrect spelling and use of grammar throughout this thread, it was driving me crazy, lol. I can say in the least it has been entertaining, better than reality TV. The animals are ready for shipping, so someone let me know what is going on with the buyer please.
Thanks,
Janice
ForLoveofDragons.com

Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 PM   #90
3552thomas3552
i sent you an email

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread