Bad Guy Allen Both - Reptile Kingdom - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:07 AM   #51
Focal
That's great! Nice to hear that he eventually comes thru, but it would be better if he let the sellers know they are gonna end up on a payment plan.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #52
edsclassifieds58
Glad you're getting paid.
Great; how long did it take?
Ask him if he's buying from anyone else?

Old 01-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #53
JonathanElfstrom
Spiders were sent mid-September, first payment of $350 came early November. This second payment came about four months after the spiders were shipped. I will post an update once the final payment is received...

As to whether he is buying from others, I don't know, nor do I feel it is really my business. I just want to get the rest of the payment and be done with the whole ordeal.

Jonathan

Old 01-05-2011, 01:21 AM   #54
akonitony
Yeah, I think I have to backstep at this point and agree the guy is a deadbeat, lousy with business professionalism, and probably does not brush his teeth somedays until 10 or 11AM, oh wait, that last one is me. Nevermind. These threads can serve a great purpose, but only if they are taken seriously and adhered to. This guy needs to be blacklisted permanently with this shear volume of people he's screwed around with. Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me... and burn me a third time, I probably deserved it.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #55
edsclassifieds58
I don't know if he's completely screwed people over.....I know he lies....but I'm paid.
Only took a year. Johnathan; it IS your business to find out if he's doing business with
other people....he's using your $$ to stay afloat while ducking you. I had someone to sell
the animals I shipped him and could have been paid by them a lot sooner. If he had said
to me he could start paying me for 3-4 months I may has not done it or I may have done it.
Guys; I keep getting e-mails telling me there posts relative to this/the subject but I don't have time to look at them anymore. I hope everything works out for you and again, my
apologies to Drew for my misunderstanding. If you guys/girls want to see my photos follow
the link (copy & paste into browser)
http://cid-0a59d1cd74dbf59b.photos.l...x?sa=385329942
It will take you to my Windows Live Photos of all the N.M. herps plus others.
Ed Nagelmeyer
ebnagel@hotmail.com

Old 01-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #56
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanElfstrom View Post
Spiders were sent mid-September, first payment of $350 came early November. This second payment came about four months after the spiders were shipped. I will post an update once the final payment is received...

As to whether he is buying from others, I don't know, nor do I feel it is really my business. I just want to get the rest of the payment and be done with the whole ordeal.

Jonathan
gettin any interest on your money?

Old 01-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #57
edsclassifieds58
No; but he is! LOL

Ed Nagelmeyer

Old 04-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #58
JonathanElfstrom
Update: today I received the final payment from Allen. It took eight months of hounding him and dealing with lies, excuses, complete lack of communication, etc., but in the end, he did pay the original amount in full (no, no interest, Ed, although I did a rough calculation one time and estimated that the interest would only be about $50, it was more my wasted time that I wish I could get back...)

All in all, I really doubt I will ever do business with Allen again. However, he did pay the full amount eventually (though it took a lot of hounding on my end to get that to happen...)

Jonathan

Old 04-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #59
mykl
Why would you send him animals without getting the money first? Would he send you an animal without getting the money first? Would anyone really? Just curious.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #60
crotalusadamanteus
A good friend, maybe. All others pay up front.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!