For Sale All Dragons, Leathers, G Giant, Citrus and more!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #31
Cffilc
I know this aint the place, but could someone PM me about hets/genes? or somewhere I can find information on it?

OP you got some very nice dragons. Wish I was able to buy one but can't due to space.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #32
a&j evolved reptiles
Its okay.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #33
Beardiefreak26
sorry about the het leather thing i forgot about the ressesive leather gene and i had never heard of leathers being called het silk but that would not be correct the leather/silk gene is like brown skin color and white skin color in people

Old 03-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #34
DiamondDen
Hey Chris is deff right on the quad het thing i didnt look at the site but to be a quad het the dragon would be an italian leather(so it would be considered het for silk) i would assume its from the quad hets but would not be considered a quad because its not an italian leather(i still havent looked at it so i dont know what the dragon is)

Cliff(i hope thats ok to call you) i have a link somewhere that would help you out a bit, but normally talking genetics helps more because there isnt that much info available online and some of it is not the easiest read as well.

feel free to email me and i will get my ex hard drive plugged in and send it your way.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #35
a&j evolved reptiles
Yes, he's a trans leather.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #36
MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS
So r u going to handle business or did i get ripped off? here is the proof you asked me for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MseG4d8wBMw

Old 03-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #37
a&j evolved reptiles
I offered a replacement several times to make you happy. I explained as did the breeder I bought her from (I also put you in contat with them) that he sold it to me as a female and that is what I sold it to you as. I cannot count how many different times I offered a replacement. That is the best that I can do. Now that you have threatened me and publically bashed me on your facebook and told me you are going to sue me when I indeed offered you the replacement countless times I do not know what to do to make you happy. I have tried everything.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #38
MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS
ooh man you are a liar u told me u were going to sue me because i was black mailing you ... know ur laws before you make a threat.. why will i take a 50 dollar dragon with a tail nip??
i dont want nothing off you now.. ill give this MALE dragon a better life becuase when i got him he was cover in shit and was going through a horrible shed... All i wanted was a apology and you told me to go ahead and post it..

here is the email he sent me

Sorry but I don't want to get in the middle of this, I only do this as a hobby. All I can tell you is that I had her with a 600+ gram male for about 8 months and they got along fine. Everything that I know (however much that might be) is that two males of that size wouldn't live together like that. I never sexed her nor do I know how to do the whole probing thing but in my amateur opinion I thought she was a "she". He was definitely dominant over her and he had the wider had and darker beard. Any other questions you have I'll try to answer but like I said I don't want to get in the middle of the dispute.

J.T.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #39
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS View Post
ooh man you are a liar u told me u were going to sue me because i was black mailing you ... know ur laws before you make a threat.. why will i take a 50 dollar dragon with a tail nip??
i dont want nothing off you now.. ill give this MALE dragon a better life becuase when i got him he was cover in shit and was going through a horrible shed... All i wanted was a apology and you told me to go ahead and post it..

here is the email he sent me

Sorry but I don't want to get in the middle of this, I only do this as a hobby. All I can tell you is that I had her with a 600+ gram male for about 8 months and they got along fine. Everything that I know (however much that might be) is that two males of that size wouldn't live together like that. I never sexed her nor do I know how to do the whole probing thing but in my amateur opinion I thought she was a "she". He was definitely dominant over her and he had the wider had and darker beard. Any other questions you have I'll try to answer but like I said I don't want to get in the middle of the dispute.

J.T.
This exchange has no place in the classifieds, if you have an issue with the OP, take it to the BOI, do NOT disrupt this thread any further.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #40
tigerkat
Are these sold?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!