High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 100 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2007, 12:23 AM   #991
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEIER21288

But after reading through this thread, and seeing you side step questions like crazy it really made me think differently of your business and potentially doing business with you. [...] I am a POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, not associated with any of the people trying to hang you here.
Your first quoted statement above says it all:
No one's "trying" to hang him, he's doing a great job of hanging himself.

Now let's see if he answers the questions to a POTENTIAL CUSTOMER.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:32 AM   #992
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Hi Paul,

I have to admit, this does bother me considerably. As yet I have been unaware of any potential customers that had been swayed by this ridiculous thread. All we have ever wanted to do was to breed great snakes and provide incredible morphs and hybrids for good folks. We are not bad people and we have never done anybody any wrong. If you would ever still consider getting a morph or hybrid from us I would be more than willing to send you any snake of your choosing, up front, at no cost to you other than initial shipping costs, and if it isn't everything that we say it is and everything that our pictures reflect it to be then you can send it back and we will refund your shipping costs. If you feel it is everything we said it was and wish to keep it we will give you a very easy to manage payment plan of only 50 dollars a month for as long as it takes to pay of the morph or hybrid. How does that sound? If you like this idea I would appreciate it if you would keep your choice below the 4k figure.

Thanks for your consideration,
David Beauchemin
From here on out keep your advertising in pm or the classifieds.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:47 AM   #993
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEIER21288
But for me to even consider buying from you a few things must be done and questions answered.
He might answer your questions, but I'll wager he will attempt it in private conversation, instead of open forum. If he tried to do it in public, he may slip up, see. Than he'd get called on it. AGAIN.

Old 09-20-2007, 09:09 AM   #994
Donnie Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritualosophy
Your first quoted statement above says it all:
No one's "trying" to hang him, he's doing a great job of hanging himself.

Now let's see if he answers the questions to a POTENTIAL CUSTOMER.
I don't know why he would. I asked him for pictures of what the heck an "Orange Sunkist Line" boa was back in January.

BTW David, I still want to see pics of an Orange Sunkist adult so I can determine if it would be something I would be interested in. If you every get those pics you promised me way back then, please e-mail me at morti@primareptilia.net

Thanks.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #995
HerpVenue
Yeah, it is unfortunate that all those lies of how honest he is , is actually convincing some people to give him a chance.

When it is me...... I usually wonder.... "why is this guy trying so hard to convince me of how honest he is?"

Old 09-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #996
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
He might answer your questions, but I'll wager he will attempt it in private conversation, instead of open forum. If he tried to do it in public, he may slip up, see. Than he'd get called on it. AGAIN.
I dont realy care if its open or private, as long as they are answered. Otherwise Patrick, Mike, Kev, and others will continue to get my business.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:48 PM   #997
HerpVenue
wow,
what a surprise.

still no license produced by this so called honest business.

"The Most Trusted Name in Private High End Reptile Breeding" - my @$$

Old 09-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #998
ravensgait
But Richie, He is the most trusted name in the reptile business !!

We thrust him to be Full of Chitlins LOL hope I spelled that right...Randy

Old 09-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #999
GinoInDaBronx
'high end'

I still chuckle when I see this. I bet that some of the snakes that he claims to have are worth more than his trailer and his shack. Oops, I mean his 'facility.'

G. Beniquez

Old 09-23-2007, 12:02 PM   #1000
HerpVenue
nothing wrong with having a trailer or a shack.

there is something wrong when you portray your trailer and shack as "several" buildings. Each one full of reptiles.

And then portraying one of those buildings as dedicated to quarantine animals, when the truth is you keep them all in the same place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart