High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 104 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:08 PM   #1031
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Hey please dont get me wrong...do get as worked up as you want to brother....it is your right. I just cant see why any nice person would want to be drawn into a stroke over a guy like Damon.

Wait...Damon...I thought we were talking a bout Brian.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:15 PM   #1032
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEIER21288
Wait...Damon...I thought we were talking a bout Brian.
See...I was only trying to save you from multiple stokes.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:16 PM   #1033
critical bill
stokes - strokes

Old 10-03-2007, 12:21 AM   #1034
GinoInDaBronx
damon

damon...oops, I mean 'david,'

Care to comment on why barringer has banned you from ks... Surely, it must because of the fact that your site is just so damned informative! Is he out to get you too?

Did your prison shrink ever talk about schizophrenia with you?

G. Beniquez

Old 10-03-2007, 02:29 AM   #1035
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Religion? Quite often convicts do find it during long prison stints. He seems very forgiving so thats my best guess.
Damon Heynen is the staunchest atheist out there. He didn't "find God" while in prison. Speaking of which, I believe that he spent four years in prison, not ten.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:13 AM   #1036
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritualosophy
Damon Heynen is the staunchest atheist out there. He didn't "find God" while in prison. Speaking of which, I believe that he spent four years in prison, not ten.
So you don't really know exactly just how many years he served for his crime but you're certain he didn't find religion while he served time for his crime?

I thinks thats what you wrote.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:07 AM   #1037
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
We are good people and have never done any wrong to any person, anywhere.
Never done any wrong to any person your entire life? Or never done any wrong to any person while using the name "David Beauchemin"? Did you know that selling under a false name and under a false business is actually doing someone wrong?

Hey, David, Brian, Josh, Damon. Look at all these people that are now typing in this thread. They never typed in this thread before. Let us see how smart you are. Choose an answer below.

These people are typing in this thread and questioning you because
A) they are smart enough to figure out that the evidence definately points to the FACT, that you are DAMON.

B) they are only typing because they want to be part of the clique.

Oh yeah, as for that whole commercial that you had to type about yourself because no one else would. all I have to say is.
Dance boy Dance.
Dance around that subject.
Go ahead and avoid posting your business license.

You see, if you were smart, you would go ahead and start a real business and then post a license.
Oh wait. It is kinda hard to start a business when you can't even prove that you are who you say you are.
So you might want to go ahead and start the business in Tawni's name. or Brittany or whatever she really goes by.

I find it funny that you are talking about jealousy. You see, I think it is you who is really jealous in this thread. Jealous of the fact that I can easily post a driver's license to prove who I am and a business license to prove that I really have a business.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:10 AM   #1038
HerpVenue
Quote:
So you don't really know exactly just how many years he served for his crime but you're certain he didn't find religion while he served time for his crime?

I thinks thats what you wrote.
She knows him. Knows what he looks like. She can identify him if he tried to post some fake license. She can call David's house and identify that the voice on the other end is really Damon.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:23 AM   #1039
snake5007
Have the authorities paid another visit to his "facility" yet?

Old 10-03-2007, 02:47 PM   #1040
High End Herps Inc
Somehow this doesn't surprise me one bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
You are such an idiot.
How mature and professional owens. "You are such an idiot!". This is the kind of immature response I would expect from a 6 or 7 year old child during a temper tantrum and wanting to lash out.

Aren't you supposed to be some kind of a doctor? A field of extreme professionalism, admirable maturity, dignified poise, revered standing and one of an overall responsibility to carry yourself in a dignified manner? A highly esteemed position in society of such proletarian-ism that you are supposed to embody and thus emanate an overall unwavering compassion and genuine humanity towards all mankind equally? To heal and to care for. To mend and alleviate pain. This comment directed at me saying "You are such an idiot" is derogatory and has harmful intent and doesn't seem very professional or mature or caring to me. I'm surprised you didn't find a way to write it in Crayon it was so childish.

You call me an idiot but you were the one who couldn't tell a pig from a rabbit. By definition I would say that was borderline idiocy. I forget what page it was on or what post it was but I found that hilarious when you said, all matter of factly, "Anyone can tell that is a rabbit by the ear" when clearly it was a pig. (I am paraphrasing by memory)

And just what makes me "such an idiot"? Because I arrogantly continually bring this thread back to the top? Because I couldn't are less about it or about you and your buddies and anything you say about me? Because I am not intimidated by you guys or your efforts to harm my business? Well me-so-sor-reey. Does that threaten your fragile ego? Get real. And get a life.

Also, you have someone here that apparently knows that fella Damien personally (Katheran Crosby) and you have a picture of him from when he got caught with gators in Arizona. She can verify that that is indeed him and anyone that knows me or has met me personally can tell you that THAT AIN'T ME!

In fact, Doogie Hauser m.d. here personally positively identified him in the photo and due to his unquestionable credibility as a learned professional we can not question his opinion or his judgement. Here is his post #105 on page 21 referring to the picture of Damon:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Question: Based on the text of the article that accompanied this photo, how do we know that this IS a picture of Damon? This could just as easily be one of the Fish and Game guys removing the animals and placing them in their custody. Does someone have specific knowledge that this is, indeed, a pic of Damon?

Quote:
Yeah...it's Damon. I have seen several pictures of him in the past, and based on those pictures, that is him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to page 21:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&page=21&pp=5

Here is the photo of Damon taken from page 21:

(I had trouble uploading the picture so either someone please post it for me or just go to page 21 to see it)

Now, last time I checked, we live in a wonderful country where every American is 100% innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. These jokers can say anything they want about me and it don’t change that fact. This thread actually don't bother me in the least. I mostly find it funny. But actually… if I wasn't who I say I am I would not be able to post here under my real name. The fauna T.O.S. clearly states that one MUST post under their real name. And I have been doing it now for over 2 years. If I wasn't who I say I am and if they had ever actually proven I was this Damien character then I would not be able to post here under my real name.

I expect that because I have now pointed this very real FACT out and also due to the simple FACT that Doogie Hauser m.d. is a moderator here and apparently hates my guts that as of about 5 minutes after I post this wonderful little unchangeable FACT that I will thus be banned from here and will be rendered unable to post under my real name. Just to try to make their case. Heck, I will be very surprised if this post isn't deleted entirely or edited to hide these simple facts concerning my real name and fauna T.O.S. They won't want anyone to see these very real facts. We'll see.

Good day to all,
David Beauchemin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart