High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 105 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:02 PM   #1041
Donnie Smith
Hi David.

What does an Orange Sunkist Line Boa look like?

If you don't want to post a picture here, please e-mail me one at morti@primareptilia.net

-Donnie "Morti" Smith.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #1042
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
How mature and professional owens. "You are such an idiot!". This is the kind of immature response I would expect from a 6 or 7 year old child during a temper tantrum and wanting to lash out.

Aren't you supposed to be some kind of a doctor? A field of extreme professionalism, admirable maturity, dignified poise, revered standing and one of an overall responsibility to carry yourself in a dignified manner? A highly esteemed position in society of such proletarian-ism that you are supposed to embody and thus emanate an overall unwavering compassion and genuine humanity towards all mankind equally? To heal and to care for. To mend and alleviate pain. This comment directed at me saying "You are such an idiot" is derogatory and has harmful intent and doesn't seem very professional or mature or caring to me. I'm surprised you didn't find a way to write it in Crayon it was so childish.

You call me an idiot but you were the one who couldn't tell a pig from a rabbit. By definition I would say that was borderline idiocy. I forget what page it was on or what post it was but I found that hilarious when you said, all matter of factly, "Anyone can tell that is a rabbit by the ear" when clearly it was a pig. (I am paraphrasing by memory)

And just what makes me "such an idiot"? Because I arrogantly continually bring this thread back to the top? Because I couldn't are less about it or about you and your buddies and anything you say about me? Because I am not intimidated by you guys or your efforts to harm my business? Well me-so-sor-reey. Does that threaten your fragile ego? Get real. And get a life.

Also, you have someone here that apparently knows that fella Damien personally (Katheran Crosby) and you have a picture of him from when he got caught with gators in Arizona. She can verify that that is indeed him and anyone that knows me or has met me personally can tell you that THAT AIN'T ME!

In fact, Doogie Hauser m.d. here personally positively identified him in the photo and due to his unquestionable credibility as a learned professional we can not question his opinion or his judgement. Here is his post #105 on page 21 referring to the picture of Damon:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to page 21:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&page=21&pp=5

Here is the photo of Damon taken from page 21:

(I had trouble uploading the picture so either someone please post it for me or just go to page 21 to see it)

Now, last time I checked, we live in a wonderful country where every American is 100% innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. These jokers can say anything they want about me and it don’t change that fact. This thread actually don't bother me in the least. I mostly find it funny. But actually… if I wasn't who I say I am I would not be able to post here under my real name. The fauna T.O.S. clearly states that one MUST post under their real name. And I have been doing it now for over 2 years. If I wasn't who I say I am and if they had ever actually proven I was this Damien character then I would not be able to post here under my real name.

I expect that because I have now pointed this very real FACT out and also due to the simple FACT that Doogie Hauser m.d. is a moderator here and apparently hates my guts that as of about 5 minutes after I post this wonderful little unchangeable FACT that I will thus be banned from here and will be rendered unable to post under my real name. Just to try to make their case. Heck, I will be very surprised if this post isn't deleted entirely or edited to hide these simple facts concerning my real name and fauna T.O.S. They won't want anyone to see these very real facts. We'll see.

Good day to all,
David Beauchemin
It's a shame that you don't have to prove that you or your business are real when you sign up to fauna, isn't it? I'd save your finger muscles for writing a book on how Bubba you in prison. You'll make more money than what your making now AND it'll be based on FACTS.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #1043
Roy Munson
Quote:
...But actually… if I wasn't who I say I am I would not be able to post here under my real name. The fauna T.O.S. clearly states that one MUST post under their real name. And I have been doing it now for over 2 years. If I wasn't who I say I am and if they had ever actually proven I was this Damien character then I would not be able to post here under my real name.
Well, that's good enough for me! I'll be sending you a check for $10,000, right after I send one to Pez Wollock. He posted under that name, so it MUST be his real name, right?

Oh, and your misspelling of Damon's name is very convincing as well. How could you be Damon if you can't even spell his name? We were such fools for doubting you!

Old 10-03-2007, 05:02 PM   #1044
Ken Harbart
Quote:

I expect that because I have now pointed this very real FACT out and also due to the simple FACT that Doogie Hauser m.d. is a moderator here and apparently hates my guts that as of about 5 minutes after I post this wonderful little unchangeable FACT that I will thus be banned from here and will be rendered unable to post under my real name. Just to try to make their case. Heck, I will be very surprised if this post isn't deleted entirely or edited to hide these simple facts concerning my real name and fauna T.O.S. They won't want anyone to see these very real facts. We'll see.

Good day to all,
David Beauchemin
It's kind of amusing, actually. That last little paragraph of your inane rambling was what bought you points for antagonism towards moderators. Not smart enough to know when to quit, huh?

Once again, you can't separate fact from your delusional little fantasy. It's not that you're arrogant, as arrogance actually implies that you possess some trait that one could take pride in. Thus far, the main thing you've shown is cowardice- which is hardly something that I'd be proud of if I were in your shoes.

Old 10-03-2007, 05:12 PM   #1045
High End Herps Inc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Thus far, the main thing you've shown is cowardice- which is hardly something that I'd be proud of if I were in your shoes.
Ken,

I think you and I definitely have a different perspective on things as they really are or will be.

Good day to you,
David Beauchemin

Old 10-03-2007, 05:16 PM   #1046
Serafim
Quote:
Ken,

I think you and I definitely have a different perspective on things as they really are or will be.

Good day to you,
David Beauchemin
No I think Ken has a very good perspective on things. I cringe because I know a long over blown post is coming but I have to ask.... What are you trying to prove here?

Old 10-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #1047
ravensgait
""What are you trying to prove here?"" I think Doc answered that one already --
""You are such an idiot. "" He doesn't seem to understand that we already thought he was an Idiot we were just waiting for him to try and prove he wasn't an "idiot" Still waiting on that.

Damon there you go using the word FACT again and yet you don't provide any of those Facts!!! Now the only facts I've seen are that you are not who you pretend to be, don't have a licensed Business, have a real hard time with the truth, don't seem able to understand the meaning of the word Fact, are no where near as smart as you think you are(oh so obvious) I'm sure I'm missing a few, oh yeah- and well you come across as an Idiot.

You want some to believe that you're just playing here and that's why you wont give any real info on yourself or your fake company. Um take a look at the responses in this thread I don't think many are falling for it. I'd bet that the vast majority who read this thread see it pretty much as I do and those few who don't see it that way still smell a strong odor of fish emanating from your direction. Your Damon!

I'll tell you when this all started I watched this thread and had some small doubt. Heck I got involved here because I know Dan and that he is a good guy who was getting beat up because of his association with you. I watched and read and the more I saw posted about you and then your dumbass responses and inability to post one single thread of evidence to back yourself up with. The more I became convinced that you are hiding something and as more info came out it was oh so obvious that you are Damon.

So give it up Butt Wheat your only making yourself look like an even bigger idiot every time you post Damon's Facts LMAO...Randy

Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #1048
Griz
Heck Randy, I am willing to bet that the 2 supporters he did originally have no longer want to involve themselves with him. He's not only ensure he won't get future business but has eliminated previous as well!

Griz

Old 10-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #1049
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
It's a shame that you don't have to prove that you or your business are real when you sign up to fauna, isn't it? I'd save your finger muscles for writing a book on how Bubba you in prison. You'll make more money than what your making now AND it'll be based on FACTS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Well, that's good enough for me! I'll be sending you a check for $10,000, right after I send one to Pez Wollock. He posted under that name, so it MUST be his real name, right?

Oh, and your misspelling of Damon's name is very convincing as well. How could you be Damon if you can't even spell his name? We were such fools for doubting you!
Dean, I wouldn't send him $10k...I think you should send him 10,000 dollars worth of Vaseline...

Old 10-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #1050
Wraith
I vaguely seem to remember that Damon/Brian had some thing against Dr. Owens. And does it seem odd that "David" chose to specifically go after Dr. Owen's post when there were other people who posted before him that were calling David names in some fashion or another? Is it just me or ...?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart