High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 106 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:43 PM   #1051
crotalusadamanteus
You are VERY correct Adrian. Damon had a thing for Jay also.

Old 10-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #1052
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
You are VERY correct Adrian. Damon had a thing for Jay also.

A thing!?

Old 10-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #1053
ravensgait
How about 'Had it in for" or "Disliked" or whatever but not "Had a Thing For" !!!!!

Randy

Old 10-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #1054
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
How mature and professional owens. "You are such an idiot!". This is the kind of immature response I would expect from a 6 or 7 year old child during a temper tantrum and wanting to lash out.

Aren't you supposed to be some kind of a doctor? A field of extreme professionalism, admirable maturity, dignified poise, revered standing and one of an overall responsibility to carry yourself in a dignified manner? A highly esteemed position in society of such proletarian-ism that you are supposed to embody and thus emanate an overall unwavering compassion and genuine humanity towards all mankind equally? To heal and to care for. To mend and alleviate pain. This comment directed at me saying "You are such an idiot" is derogatory and has harmful intent and doesn't seem very professional or mature or caring to me. I'm surprised you didn't find a way to write it in Crayon it was so childish.

You call me an idiot but you were the one who couldn't tell a pig from a rabbit. By definition I would say that was borderline idiocy. I forget what page it was on or what post it was but I found that hilarious when you said, all matter of factly, "Anyone can tell that is a rabbit by the ear" when clearly it was a pig. (I am paraphrasing by memory)

And just what makes me "such an idiot"? Because I arrogantly continually bring this thread back to the top? Because I couldn't are less about it or about you and your buddies and anything you say about me? Because I am not intimidated by you guys or your efforts to harm my business? Well me-so-sor-reey. Does that threaten your fragile ego? Get real. And get a life.

Also, you have someone here that apparently knows that fella Damien personally (Katheran Crosby) and you have a picture of him from when he got caught with gators in Arizona. She can verify that that is indeed him and anyone that knows me or has met me personally can tell you that THAT AIN'T ME!

In fact, Doogie Hauser m.d. here personally positively identified him in the photo and due to his unquestionable credibility as a learned professional we can not question his opinion or his judgement. Here is his post #105 on page 21 referring to the picture of Damon:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to page 21:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&page=21&pp=5

Here is the photo of Damon taken from page 21:

(I had trouble uploading the picture so either someone please post it for me or just go to page 21 to see it)

Now, last time I checked, we live in a wonderful country where every American is 100% innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. These jokers can say anything they want about me and it don’t change that fact. This thread actually don't bother me in the least. I mostly find it funny. But actually… if I wasn't who I say I am I would not be able to post here under my real name. The fauna T.O.S. clearly states that one MUST post under their real name. And I have been doing it now for over 2 years. If I wasn't who I say I am and if they had ever actually proven I was this Damien character then I would not be able to post here under my real name.

I expect that because I have now pointed this very real FACT out and also due to the simple FACT that Doogie Hauser m.d. is a moderator here and apparently hates my guts that as of about 5 minutes after I post this wonderful little unchangeable FACT that I will thus be banned from here and will be rendered unable to post under my real name. Just to try to make their case. Heck, I will be very surprised if this post isn't deleted entirely or edited to hide these simple facts concerning my real name and fauna T.O.S. They won't want anyone to see these very real facts. We'll see.

Good day to all,
David Beauchemin
Me thinks Damon is feeling the pressure that he won't be able to keep up this charade much longer.

Old 10-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #1055
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
How about 'Had it in for" or "Disliked" or whatever but not "Had a Thing For" !!!!!

Randy
lol. started going back through one of the old threads and pulled a couple of quotes. If I find anything else of interest will post it too.

Blasts from the Past.... sound familiar?

12-23-2003, 12:03 PM
GinoInDaBronx

Quote:
Brian Smith-Inquiry
Anyone who reads the Burmese, Retic, Python
and Crocodilian forums on KS will be very familiar
with this guy. He gives tons of seemingly good
advice. He also makes numerous preposterous
claims. He purports to be a massive breeder,
with huge amounts of sales. Yet, he has no
website, wont say which state he is in, can
provide no references and even admits to
using a false name.

Can anyone vouch for this guy?

Sincerely,

Gino 'In Da Bronx' Beniquez

12-24-2003, 03:57 AM
Mark and Aimee

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He was using a false name to protect himself.

What the HECK does he have to protect himself from? Why is he hiding behind a fake name?

If he has really purchased all these high end Burm and Retic morphs from Bob Clark, I'm 100% positive Bob would know who he is. But still....

The admins at the Bob Clark forums will not talk about him, Kingsnake deletes ANY post questioning his true identity, and you can NEVER get a straight answer out of the guy as to WHY he has to lie about who he is.

He also claims to have some "secret" about the big breeders in the industry, and when he comes out with his secret, everyone's going to lose their minds (or something to that effect).

As far as I'm concerned, he's a big head somewhere in California that claims to have a lot more experience than he really does... And as long as he keeps up with his constant lying, he'll never amount to anything in this industry.

12-24-2003, 10:43 AM
Thomas Jones
Quote:
I think what you should judge Damon on is his knowledge of herps and his willingness to help others out. When he has babies for sale and they are advertised look at his animals. If they are anywhere close to his adults then they will be hands down the best looking animals out there.
Do not judge him for using a different name or not saying where he is located. I would not want everyone to know where i was located if i had a load of money in snakes at my location. You are looking for trouble.

The big breeders are scared of competition and will do anything to keep it to a minimum. They should be looking to create something new. I belive in honesty and there are some big breeders out there who are NOT honest at all.

12-29-2003, 12:19 AM
CaptainSlackass
Quote:
But that's not even the point...
Pop on over to Bob Clark forums and drop his name. What he did there was UNBELIEVABLE. Ask Jay Owens about him. Bob Clark even had to get involved personally. He's dangerous. He personally threatened MANY people in that community, and not just me.
He can come across as a good guy for awhile, but when his bad side shows up, it's really scary. In his short time at BC forums, he managed to tell so many lies that it got pretty damn comical. My favorite was when he said that he had an exercise regimen for all of his snakes...

12-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I knew there was something about that guy! I had confronted "Brian" on KS many times and unfortunately only a few of my posts remain in the archives(terdball/poosphere). I went many rounds with him and never got a straight answer with regard to his outlandish claims. To date he still claims that he cares for over two thousand animals (reptiles, rodents, pigs etc.) in about two hours a day. Huh-whu?
Making up a user name to post is one thing, but assuming a new identity with regard to one's real name is deceptive and seedy. For those of you who rely on his being a nice guy, remember, so was O.J.

12-29-2003, 04:43 PM
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
Sooo..... What's Damon's last name? I'm sure a few people here would like to do a little research on him theirselves. But wait. He's probably too paranoid.

That's the bottom line, as far as I can figure. The guy is paranoid, and thinks everyone is out to get him. Well.... with the accusations he has made, he's certainly not making any friends.

That was a wonderfully written, and very long story. Unfortunately, it's full of holes, and with Damon's track record, I about as likely to believe it as I am to believe anything else he has said. He's got no credibility whatsoever, so why should I start believing him because he supposedly "came clean"?

If he truly was a "fairly large breeder" prior to 1991, you'd think we could find at least ONE person who is still in business who once purchased from him. But no one... not ONE person will come forth and say "I own a "Damon _____ stock" burm/retic/boa/whatever.

Since he's most likely just going to stay in his "spider hole", and wait until he makes the reptile world a better place, I'll just have to wait and see.

12-29-2003, 05:24 PM
GinoInDaBronx
Quote:
So, damon/brian has a problem with Dr Jay Owens??
If memory serves correct, the good doc is one of the
best names in the reptile business; a truly upstanding
gentleman. To add to that, poor damon/brian feels
that we at the BOI were too harsh on old whitefeather.
Where is he now, brian? Still want to stand by him?

A couple of people now have mentioned damon/brian's
name in connection with a robbery at Prehistoric Pets.
He even mentions the business as part of this
nationwide 'conspiracy' against him. Can anyone
elaborate on this?

Wes, I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. People
who hide behind aliases (like whitefeather and
underhill) are usually exposed after not too long. I think
that old brian/damon is finding that out now.

What a coward he is! Those terroristic threats that
he sent out made me laugh! Everyone is tough at
the keyboard!

Oh, and brian/damon, were you a 'big..breeder' in
the jesse underhill sense of the term?

Sincerely,

Gino 'In Da Bronx' Beniquez

Old 10-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #1056
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
How mature and professional owens. "You are such an idiot!". This is the kind of immature response I would expect from a 6 or 7 year old child during a temper tantrum and wanting to lash out.
Just stating the facts, Damon. Just stating the facts.

Quote:
Aren't you supposed to be some kind of a doctor?
Not "supposed to be," I am a doctor. You, on the other hand, are an ex-con...and a murderer at that.

Quote:
A field of extreme professionalism, admirable maturity, dignified poise, revered standing and one of an overall responsibility to carry yourself in a dignified manner? A highly esteemed position in society of such proletarian-ism that you are supposed to embody and thus emanate an overall unwavering compassion and genuine humanity towards all mankind equally?
I am not even going to debate professionalism with you. It's quite obvious that you don't know the first thing about it.

Quote:
To heal and to care for. To mend and alleviate pain.
Yeah...that's a little oversimplified, but that's pretty much what doctors do.

Quote:
This comment directed at me saying "You are such an idiot" is derogatory and has harmful intent and doesn't seem very professional or mature or caring to me.
Once again, I'm not going to debate professionalism with an ex-con. What would be the point? And just to be clear, I don't care about you. Why should I care about a pathological liar/ex-con/murderer from Louisiana?

Quote:
You call me an idiot but you were the one who couldn't tell a pig from a rabbit. By definition I would say that was borderline idiocy. I forget what page it was on or what post it was but I found that hilarious when you said, all matter of factly, "Anyone can tell that is a rabbit by the ear" when clearly it was a pig. (I am paraphrasing by memory)
Actually, that is not at all what I said. What I said was this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
You're absolutely right. Whoever stated that that is a 60 pound pig is either ignorant or lying. As someone who has kept more than my fair share of BIG retics, and fed more than a few pigs and goats, I can state with absolute certainty that that is NOT a 60 pound pig.
I stand by that statement. That was not a 60 pound pig. Feel free to prove me wrong Damon...post the pictures as were requested almost 9 months ago. Post another picture of that snake actually eating a 60 pound pig...on that date. You were lying then, and you are lying now...but, as I said, please feel free to prove me wrong.

Oh yeah...and don't lie about what I said. That's just ridiculous.

Quote:
And just what makes me "such an idiot"?
Does that really need to be answered at this point? I mean seriously...have you read your own drivel?

Quote:
Because I arrogantly continually bring this thread back to the top?
[Sarcasm] Yep...that's it. That's the reason. [/Sarcasm]

Quote:
Because I couldn't are less about it or about you and your buddies and anything you say about me? Because I am not intimidated by you guys or your efforts to harm my business? Well me-so-sor-reey. Does that threaten your fragile ego? Get real. And get a life.
Actually, I have a life. I'm not the one who feels the need to spin a web of lies to try to be something (or someone) that I'm not. Damon, are you really so insecure that you find all of this necessary? I mean seriously...what happened in your past that caused you to be like this? Did your mother not love you enough or what?

Quote:
Also, you have someone here that apparently knows that fella Damien personally (Katheran Crosby) and you have a picture of him from when he got caught with gators in Arizona. She can verify that that is indeed him and anyone that knows me or has met me personally can tell you that THAT AIN'T ME!
That's not what someone in Allen Parish, LA says. Unfortunately, that individual must remain anonymous due to the fact that they know that you're unbalanced, and they don't want any problems.

Quote:
In fact, Doogie Hauser m.d. here personally positively identified him in the photo and due to his unquestionable credibility as a learned professional we can not question his opinion or his judgement.
That's right. I said that the person in that picture was Damon. Other people have said that the person in that picture is you. You do the math.

Quote:
Now, last time I checked, we live in a wonderful country where every American is 100% innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. These jokers can say anything they want about me and it don’t change that fact.
Wrong. In the United States people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. That does not make them innocent. Just look at O.J.

Do you even know what a "fact" is? Or do you just make them up as you go along?

Quote:
But actually… if I wasn't who I say I am I would not be able to post here under my real name. The fauna T.O.S. clearly states that one MUST post under their real name. And I have been doing it now for over 2 years. If I wasn't who I say I am and if they had ever actually proven I was this Damien character then I would not be able to post here under my real name. I expect that because I have now pointed this very real FACT out...
[Sarcasm] Yeah...because no one has ever posted on this forum under a false name before. [/Sarcasm]

Once again, I refer to my previous post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
You are such an idiot.
Seriously? Is that your idea of logic? That is too stupid to even warrant a response.

Quote:
and also due to the simple FACT that Doogie Hauser m.d. is a moderator here and apparently hates my guts that as of about 5 minutes after I post this wonderful little unchangeable FACT that I will thus be banned from here and will be rendered unable to post under my real name. Just to try to make their case. Heck, I will be very surprised if this post isn't deleted entirely or edited to hide these simple facts concerning my real name and fauna T.O.S. They won't want anyone to see these very real facts. We'll see.
You really are just making this up as you go along, aren't you?

In an effort to not keep repeating myself, please refer to my previous post.

(How many times am I going to have to use this emoticon: in one post?)

Old 10-03-2007, 07:58 PM   #1057
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Damon had a thing for Jay also.
Yeah...I'm just damn sexy, but I'm not drawn that way.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Old 10-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #1058
MEIER21288
You go Doc.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #1059
Wraith
12-29-2003, 10:18 PM
Ritchie Luna
Quote:
What I breed and keep has no bearing on the FACTS I have spewed.

Here is another fact/Question

Does anyone know a Damon Heynen / Brian Smith who was "supposedly" a big time breeder prior to 1991.

As a matter of fact he dealt with slither city in 1988-1990.
And he says it was slither city who tried to shut him down along with some others.

Shoot that would mean he was a big time breeder prior to 1988.
Peter Kahl did not start breeding till 1985 ish and became a business later.

Jeff Ronne did not start breeding until that time either. 85 ish. Became a business MUCH later.

the barkers started around 1990 ish with their business.. but their experience was much longer.

bob Clark Started his business in the commercial level around 1988

And yet No one has heard of this Damon heynen Big Time Breeder

Shoot all those big time breeders started around the same time or Damon Heynen. They should have been his friends. But yet you claim they were Jealous?

hey I know another "Self Proclaimed Big Time Breeder" ...........Jesse Underhill. But he got caught up in too many lies. Turns out he had nothing at all.

also...I never heard of the REAL "Big Time Breeders" call themselves as such.

Quote:
Quote:
I am a troll and Ritchie is my b!tch.
Who are you any wat ritchie what do you breed and keep.

lets put it this way.
Damon Heynen / Brian Smith Big Time Breeder. (NO ONE has ever really heard off. And maybe 3-5 people has his animals)

Ritchie Luna / RitchieReptiles. Small time NOBODY. a Hobbyist. NOT a big breeder. ( A lot more people have heard of him than Brian/damon. Not only that. His customer list is probably bigger than the self proclaimed big time breeder named damon heynen)

that is who i am

and.. when the heat got hot, Damon, er Brian, or whoever got to pushing his business with a little self advertisement. :-)

12-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
He refuses to defend himself here - but is quite willing to post in a forum where moderators will delete anything viewed as an attack.

Figured a screen capture would be useful, since his post on KS will likely get deleted for advertising. Well, hopefully.

Click the link to see the screen shot. I can't seem to get it to show directly in the post.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #1060
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait

Randy
No, those are words YOU chose to use. And true as they are, I chose different ones. When one obsesses over another, (be it threats, stalking, whatever) IMO hey "have a thing" for that person.

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart