High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 107 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:12 PM   #1061
crotalusadamanteus
hey+they.........sorry spell check don't work on typos.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:32 PM   #1062
critical bill
Dear God.....please let there come a day when Damon is handcuffed to a hospital bed in excruciating pain on his way into surgery and Dr. Owens is paged over the speakers to report to surgery. I don't ask for much God. And OMG, God...could you imagine the look on Damons face? Thank You God. Amen.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #1063
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Dear God.....please let there come a day when Damon is handcuffed to a hospital bed in excruciating pain on his way into surgery and Dr. Owens is paged over the speakers to report to surgery. I don't ask for much God. And OMG, God...could you imagine the look on Damons face? Thank You God. Amen.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this....

Old 10-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #1064
snake5007
Quote:
Time to get the vaseline warmed up........

Old 10-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #1065
Dr Owens
Quote:
You know...I know that was a joke, but the reality is this...

I would treat him just like any other patient regardless of my personal feelings. That is professionalism.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:02 PM   #1066
GinoInDaBronx
we know...

We know that you would, Doc. That is just part of what makes you such a class act! In fact, one might even call you the 'anti-damon!'

Sincerely,

G. Beniquez

Old 10-03-2007, 09:14 PM   #1067
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
You know...I know that was a joke, but the reality is this...

I would treat him just like any other patient regardless of my personal feelings. That is professionalism.
The thought that you would treat him differently never even entered my mind Doc. I do apologize sincerely if I may have offended you with my silly prayer.

If I were his doctor though....I'd put him to sleep and fix him up, but I'd also transplant his left nipple to dead smack in the center of his forehead and his testicles under his chin. He'd be my Frankendamon for messing around with me. Oh yeah.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #1068
Dr Owens
Quote:
The thought that you would treat him differently never even entered my mind Doc. I do apologize sincerely if I may have offended you with my silly prayer.
Absolutely not. In fact, I laughed about it.

Quote:
If I were his doctor though....I'd put him to sleep and fix him up, but I'd also transplant his left nipple to dead smack in the center of his forehead and his testicles under his chin. He'd be my Frankendamon for messing around with me. Oh yeah.
And that made me LOL...literally.

"Frankendamon!" LMAO!

Old 10-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #1069
critical bill
I swear Doc.....if were actually medically possible to accomplish...I'd be flashing both hands into his chin testicles like a boxer on a speed bag the second he got out of recovery.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #1070
Serafim

Chuck That paints a horrible mental picture. You are too funny

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart