High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 70 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #691
romad119
Several are posting in forums as a business name but no longer doing such on the classifieds.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:46 PM   #692
hhmoore
I don't think it matters to KS (or anyone else) if they use that username in the discussion forums - the business verification is a sales account issue...if false names are going to become an issue in online discussion forums, a whole lot of recognized IDs are going to disappear

Old 08-18-2007, 06:49 AM   #693
High End Herps Inc
Wow, this scary thread got dropped waaaay back to like…. Page 82!

I thought I was more important than that, lol.

All joking aside,…

I have been very busy these last few months with hundreds of new python morph and hybrid babies and I haven’t even had the time to mosey on over here to read the most recent idiotic drivel in this comical and utterly ridiculous thread.

Just to make things as clear as pure moonshine once and for all, the accusations and allegations in this hilarious thread are utterly absurd and entirely untrue. There are waaay too many asinine comments made in this idiotic thread for me to address them all individually, (not to mention not important enough either). So I will just apply a blanket statement to all of it, to in effect, “Rubber-Stamp” all of the silly remarks. They are all way off base and entirely incorrect, completely unfounded and totally untrue. Some of the posts are so stupid they are genuinely hilarious and don’t even warrant a serious response. I am certainly not any of the people those clowns are trying to imply I am. I never even heard of any of those names/people until these forum trolls came here spouting this comical, insane rhetoric.

Also, for the record, I am not at all upset by any of this. It has not harmed me or hurt my business one iota, even though this was clearly the sole, simple-minded intention of these people.

In my brief, recent browsing of the most recent 100 posts in this pointless thread I have not only seen downright vicious, blatantly obvious lies but also incredibly immature name calling and shamefully childish, silly taunting and futile attempts at making fun of every aspect of my life. All obviously intended to get my goat and make me respond in kind. I have read just in the last 100 posts: … let’s see…."That I am ugly…That my hands are ugly….That my wife is ugly and that she has ugly hair… That my truck is junk and grinds gears and is also ugly….. That my snakes are obese and are therefore basically, ugly….That I only have one tiny facility made of old, rotten wood….That the single, tiny, termite infested facility is only a rickety wooden shack no bigger than a bread box…. That I only have a few snakes in it but that I lie and doctor pictures to make the three snakes look like hundreds…..That I doctor pictures to make regular burmese look like beautiful, exotic hybrid multi morphs…. That I have only ever had one or two customers at the most….That I have only been in business for a few months…. That I have never even produced a single snake… and the childish list goes on and on and on. It’s just so darn dumb that it’s literally laughable. I swear, my wife and I were seriously cracking UP as we read much of it. Tears came to our eyes it was so funny.

The truth unfortunately, is much less dramatic and a therefore LOT less funny (sorry Jerry Springer fans) but is super easy to get across in a single post and does not require 600 repetitive, “rhetoric/re-run” posts. The truth is that we really do have MANY beautiful snakes. Literally hundreds. Most of what we have, nobody else in the world has. We produce wonderful, beautiful, rare morphs and hybrid morphs. Most like no other in the world.

We are also the only breeders in the world to offer a standard 4 month guarantee on EVERY snake we produce and sell and we are the only breeders to offer a flat 12 month guarantee on every very high end, multi-morph Hybrid that we produce and sell. No other breeder in the world backs their animals like we do. None!

We also have never had a single snake die or become sick with any of our customers over the years. Not One! No other breeder on the planet can make this claim.

Since all the imature clowns that are bagging on us in this thread are fellow breeders (albeit small-time) or are friends of said fellow breeders and thus are “competition” of sorts (as if) or are close friends of the “competition”, I don’t think it requires rocket science to figure out what the blatantly obvious motive of this overly transparent attack on our business really is. It is quite simply a pathetic and futile attempt to hurt our business. Plain and simple. They feel threatened by us. I guess in a way I am not surprised. But we don't try to threaten other breeder by what we do. For the most part most of what we produce is not what anybody else produces. So why worry about what we do?

If anybody, anywhere has ANY doubts as to how many snakes we produce or what kinds of amazing morphs and simply stunning hybrids we produce here at High End Herps Inc please visit our website Http://www.highendherps.com/ and take a little look-see. We just recently began updating our website (I know! Waaay overdue!) and we have already uploaded several HUNDRED pictures of this year’s offspring as well as many of our breeders as well as some of our personal holdbacks from previous years. We just put on hundreds of photos and we haven’t even put half of our snakes on there (we left out the ugly ones for fear of criticism, lol, just kidding). As it is just the update so far has taken nearly a month of tedious work in our spare time. Before we are finished we intend to have over ONE THOUSAND pictures on our site. Taking and uploading pictures is very time consuming so it's taking a lot of time. More time than we thought it would. But since “a picture says a thousand words”, in this case I guess a thousand pictures will say a million words. We think that so far as yet it is a very accurate representation of what we do here at High End Herps Inc. Go take a look at our gorgeous morphs. And then come back here and watch the childish few try to pick them apart and say they are worthless and ugly, lol.

That being said, we all already know that those same immature clowns will once again come back here and… quite futilely I might add… post a hundred more shamefully immature, desperate, inflammatory, derrogatory posts after I write my say here in hopes that the sheer quantity, the staggering number of their propaganda-based, untruthful posts will somehow outweigh my own, single, honest and straightforward post here. They think it does more harm to post more often and in greater volume and to keep saying the same things over and over. To them, if this thread has been viewed 70 thousand times then surely High End Herps Inc has lost 70 thousand customers, lol. Truth be told, anyone that has read their drivel that came to this thread with an unbiased mind can see right through their false statements and are completely unswayed by them. I will of course ignore all their new posts just exactly like I did the first time. It’s really rather easy when it’s all silly, childish lies. That’s no problem at all. Only the truth hurts in life (so it’s a good thing for all of you clowns that my wife is actually beautiful ) I know that their intention is only to make me angry so that I will come on here and respond in kind and therefore be made to stoop to their level. But I won’t. They can strike, hit and pummel me all day long, every-which-way, every day for eternity and I won’t ever strike back. It isn’t in my nature. My religion is also such that I will always turn the other cheek, take the attack and not hit back. I am a very peaceful and caring man and I love all mankind, irregardless of what they do, even if they only intend to harm me. But their words don’t harm me one iota. Their posts and the ridiculous rhetoric they spout out has zero negative effect on me, on my business or on my everyday life. The way I see it these guys only hurt themselves the way they act. They most certainly have not hurt my business, which was obviously their only intent. If anything I have actually gotten more business because of this thread than had it never happened. So they can have at it all they want. They can take it to the n’th if they feel the need to keep up their childish, "Anti-High End Herps" crusade. I will actually go so far as to challenge them to keep this thread alive indefinitely, I care so much. Nope Pardnerinos, that ain’t no reverse psychology there. I just honestly could not possibly care any less than I already don’t care. I hope they have fun and make themselves look even more foolish than they already have. (If that’s even possible).

Y'all Have a great day now. And don't forget to take a long look at our updated website with it's HUNDREDS of new pictures of never before seen hybrid multi-morphs!

Old 08-18-2007, 06:52 AM   #694
High End Herps Inc
It didn't put my signiture on it.

David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
http://www.HighEndHerps.com/
(318)335-3673

Old 08-18-2007, 07:53 AM   #695
crotalusadamanteus
Hey, you're still alive. Cool, maybe you feel up to answering the questions Richie posed to you many times in this thread. You seem chipper enough to come and pretty much repeat what you've already said before, and even a half hearted attempt at advertising your newly updated site.

I too would like to know why nothing can be found under your name, if you are so legitimate? It really is a simple request, that can go a lot further in clearing up this mess, than a mere explanation that's been said before.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:03 AM   #696
romad119
David,

It would have been great if you would have addressed the legitimate questions. Yes, some posts may be as you describe them but on the other hand, many aren't. Ignoring these is what draws attention and investigation.

So you tooted your own horn, used your BOI thread as a source of advertising and probably will disappear for awhile once again.

Use the classifieds section for marketing, not the BOI.

Old 08-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #697
High End Herps Inc
Legitimate Issues

[quote=romad119]David,

It would have been great if you would have addressed the legitimate questions.QUOTE]

First of all Pardner, I don’t know you from Adam. If you were actually a dissatisfied customer of mine I would most certainly go out of my way to accommodate you and any concerns you might have about snakes that you bought. Privately of course. But you aren’t my customer and it seems quite obvious to me that you will never become my customer in the future. So as far as I am concerned you are a nobody to me and I don’t owe you anything. What I do and how I do it is none of your business. Nor is any of it the business of any of the other non-customers in this thread. But you and they can continue to ask me anything you want til the cows come home. You have the constitutional freedom/right to make that choice. Choices are free. Right? Heck, I can choose to kiss a cobra on the lips if I want. That choice is free.

This forum was initially designed to determine whether or not a breeder or broker of reptiles has an honest business and sells a good product. That product being healthy animals. My last post addressed all of the relevant and the only legitimate issues. Throughout this thread the credibility of my business and my product (python and hybrid morphs) has been thoroughly degraded, libeled and criticized. Not very well though. Because the whole while WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone getting a sick animal from us, WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone receiving an animal that died, WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone receiving an animal that wasn’t what we said it was, WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone that we cheated or even someone that we were even slightly rude to. Why? Because none of these things have EVER happened. But somehow those facts aren’t relevant. Why is that do you suppose?

All that seems to be relevant (to the non-customers that ask personal questions) is that I refuse to answer some of your group's questions. Questions that I feel are very personal. Now, I do realize that the small group of troublemakers in this thread (including you) view themselves as some form of “authority” that is to be answered to with unquestioning obedience. But they aren’t. You aren’t. And they never will be. They have no more power or authority over me than the 12 y/o paper boy that brings the daily paper. If he rode up and demanded to know some details of my business or my personal life I would kindly inform him that it was simply none of his business. Unlike you he would undoubtedly understand and go away. But then, he’s a pretty bright young man.

Now, as far as issuing me a warning for my post goes,.. that’s fine by me. Issue all the warnings you want…. pass them out like candy..., because you don’t like me, or you don’t like the way I run my business or the way I write my posts or the despicable way I disobey the self imposed forum authority. That’s fine. Knock yourself out. They do me no harm. Not in the real world. It’s entirely your choice if you want to give me warnings all day long. We can all make choices every day. Choices are free. So go ahead and make yours. At least it is clear to me what group you are a part of. I like things that are black and white, cut and dry. As far as how I will respond….. like everything else I will not stoop to your level and respond in kind. That would make me just as petty as, and thus no better than you. No..., if folks in here make the conscious choice to try to do me and my business harm or try to smudge my fauna rating score, I will not be issuing anybody, anywhere any warnings. It just isn't my style.

Y’all take care now, and have a great day
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
http://www.HighEndHerps.com/

Old 08-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #698
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
This forum was initially designed to determine whether or not a breeder or broker of reptiles has an honest business and sells a good product.
And you sir, do NOT have an "Honest business" because it is not properly registered anywhere as a legitimate corporation. Therefor, you falsely advertise
being incorporated. You're not even registered anywhere that could be found, not even as a sole proprietor of a legitimate business. I wonder if the IRS has ever received any tax moneys from all this business you have done over the years?

I could care less if your reptiles came with a diamond coating. You are obviously hiding something. It will present itself in time too. That alone makes you a person worthy of staying away from.

Rick

Old 08-18-2007, 06:08 PM   #699
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
My last post addressed all of the relevant and the only legitimate issues.
Actually the real question we'd like to know is whether or not you are a legitimate business. If so, where are you registered? It seems that recently your kingsnake.com account was changed to only your "wife's" name, leaving us to wonder if you are unable to provide proof that you or your "business" exist.

Oh, and one other thing, your website says
Quote:
Voted "THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL REPTILE BASED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET"
. By whom?

Old 08-18-2007, 06:13 PM   #700
romad119
Well then I guess you ahve me all figured out. How coudl you tell I'm wearing the Anti High End Herps arm band? Who told?

Wake up. It's not your animals that are shady, its you. Your warning had to do with your spam and self promoting. Wrong section, bud.

Point out all my negative posts about you? Can you find any from before this? You will from now on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart