High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 91 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #901
BenR
There have been some REAL facts brought up in this thread that show everyone willing to look just who you really are. A nobody trying to look like somebody.

I think Ritchie predicted long a go in this thread you would continue to dodge any of the legitimate questions asked of you. Looks like he was right.

Here is another REAL fact. Anyone that could prove all of us wrong would have done so long ago. You WILL be labeled a "bad guy" in most people's minds. Everyone reading this knows that (including your self).

BTW, thats a nice touch using Jesus to some how add credibility to what you say. That's the classic scammer move.

Old 08-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #902
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Not only did I personally bring this thread back to the top from being buried deep on page one thousand and two but I also predicted very ACURATELY, just EXACTLY, to the letter, what those people would do. I did this primarily just to make them prove my case for me and they're doing a very fine job. They think if they keep posting the same lies over and over and over that the lies will somehow suddenly be more believable. Sorry fellas,.. it just doesn't work that way. You really only just look more immature.... and well.... entirely obvious. One of your biggest mistakes was when you began adding new, more outlandish lies to desperately try to make the first set of lies look even worse. Nobody could ever be THAT bad. You should have kept it within the perimeters of believability. "Less is more" my friends. Less is often more.

Take Care,
David Beauchemin
I also predicted very ACURATELY, just EXACTLY, to the letter, that you would still not be able to prove your name is David or that your company is a REAL company.

You think if You keep posting the same lies over and over and over that the lies will somehow suddenly be more believable. That all of a sudden you will turn into a real person named David. Well keep on wishing. It might just work. After all, it worked for Pinocchio. He too turned into a real boy.

You really only just look more immature.... and well.... entirely obvious, that you truly are hiding something

Nobody could ever be THAT bad, except Damon. That is why he has changed his name NUMEROUS times. And we go through this exact same situation every time he gets caught. Here is a little thought. Quit making the same mistakes and we might not catch yoiu the next time you change your name again.

"Less is more" my friends. Less is often more. Is the advice you should have followed when you started braggin about yourself yet again. Imagine, 3 decades on PROFESIONAL breeding. Yet not a single customer before 2003 or 2004

It is over Damon,
while it is true, someone reading this will think "after ten thousand pages they do not have anything in black and white. they only have stuff that just raises suspicion."

You also gotta remember the other side of the coin. "after ten thousand pages, he can't post a simple driver's license. He is OBVIOUSLY hiding something

By the way, I do enjoy your "commercial, made for TV" posts. I can't figure out if you are trying to convince your customers how good you are...... or if you are trying to cinvince yourself.

Here David,
you seem to have missed it.
PROVE ME WRONG. PROVE ME TO BE A LIAR. POST YOUR LICENSES. I DARE YOU !!

Old 08-30-2007, 01:43 PM   #903
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR
That's the classic scammer move.
I do not remember. But did Damon/ Brian find God the last time this happened?

Old 08-30-2007, 01:45 PM   #904
HerpVenue
Quote:
The truth of the matter is that: My name REALLY IS David Beauchemin and I REALLY DO own High End Herps Inc and we REALLY DO produce literally hundreds of high end morphs and hybrid morphs (the evidence of this is on our website for all to see) and we REALLY DO offer everyone in the world.... (except any of those few jealous failed breeders)... great snakes at great prices available on the best payment plans in the industry, covered by the best guarantees IN THE WORLD.

Those are the only actual FACTS contained in this thread.
Facts come with proof. I do not remember seeing proof.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #905
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Not only did I personally bring this thread back to the top from being buried deep on page one thousand and two but I also predicted very ACURATELY, just EXACTLY, to the letter, what those people would do. I did this primarily just to make them prove my case for me and they're doing a very fine job. They think if they keep posting the same lies over and over and over that the lies will somehow suddenly be more believable. Sorry fellas,.. it just doesn't work that way. You really only just look more immature.... and well.... entirely obvious. One of your biggest mistakes was when you began adding new, more outlandish lies to desperately try to make the first set of lies look even worse. Nobody could ever be THAT bad. You should have kept it within the perimeters of believability. "Less is more" my friends. Less is often more.

The truth of the matter is that: My name REALLY IS David Beauchemin and I REALLY DO own High End Herps Inc and we REALLY DO produce literally hundreds of high end morphs and hybrid morphs (the evidence of this is on our website for all to see) and we REALLY DO offer everyone in the world.... (except any of those few jealous failed breeders)... great snakes at great prices available on the best payment plans in the industry, covered by the best guarantees IN THE WORLD.

Those are the only actual FACTS contained in this thread. And no amount of repetitive, adverse, "Anti-High End Herps Inc" propaganda can change them. At the end of each day only the actual facts remain. All those guys have proven is that anyone with 5 minutes and a computer keyboard can... quite literally... type ANYTHING about ANYBODY. But when the lies are so blatantly obvious as they are in this thread it don't change ANYTHING. But God Bless'em, they'll keep trying. Just like I predicted when I brought this thread back up. Regardless of the fact that it has no affect on us whatsoever and we are still here, doing what we do, just fine. With or without their blessing or approval, we will go on, forever.

We still have and produce many, many one of a kind python morphs, we still have NEVER burned or cheated ANYBODY and we still have ZERO unhappy customers. A big, fat donut-hole of a ZERO on that one. NOT ONE person has come here saying that we did them a dishonest deal. Why? Because we never have. There is NOT ONE victim in this thread or in all of existence. NOT ONE dissatisfied customer. Anywhere. The reason for this is simple. We run a good business, treat our customers quite literally like bonifide royalty and we sell only the finest quality morphs and hybrid morphs. And since this site is supposedly only about finding out whether or not one can get quality, healthy snakes and not get burned I think the relevant issues are 100% covered and they will ALWAYS speak for themselves where we are concerned. And nothing those jealous failed breeders can ever say or do can ever change those FACTS. Sorry guys. But honestly, there are no hard feelings or animosity from me. Really. I honestly feel mostly a deep pity and a very genuine sadness for each of you. But I also am capable of understanding as well. I know why you are doing what you are doing. But maybe you should try to replace the ugly, negative, hateful thoughts in your hearts with beautiful, positive, loving thoughts. Life is much more rewarding this way, really.

"Love Thy Enemies and Pray For Their Sins" < Jesus Christ

Take Care,
David Beauchemin
Damon/David

I have purposely avoided posting on this thread all these months for the simple reason that others had already done an excellent job of connecting the dots on your identity.

There is little or no doubt in anyones mind here that you are, indeed, Damon Heynan in yet another false identity. You have somehow duped this woman you claim is your wife into supporting your lies. Not a single one of your hundreds of customers has stepped up to defend your sorry behind or offer a shred of proof that you are who you say you are. Several very efficient internet ferrets here have found absolutely no record of your existance as David Beauchemin anywhere. In this computer driven age, no one is that much of a ghost. If they can't find you...you don't exist.

All of this has been said before.

My actual reason for hitting the keyboard is more related to your shameless attempts at self promotion in resurrecting this thread. You have gone from an indignant businessman who proclaimed his innocence to a slightly more articulate incarnation of Joe Capone. Sales must be pretty pathetic and suckers few and far between if you thought resurrecting this thread and parading around showing your ass would actually drum up business.

You have devolved from a topic of marginal interest to join the ranks of a dozen other assclowns who have followed the same path to eventual oblivion in this industry.

Enjoy your coming status as a bad joke.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:16 PM   #906
crotalusadamanteus
Where's your name Damon? No High End Herps inc. listed.

Louisiana Secratary of the State Corporations Data Base

Or your fake name

http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?...RL33724280DA01

Those are facts right there.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:42 PM   #907
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus

Or your fake name

aww.. that was brought up several times before both in detail and generally speaking, but each time he conveniently ignored those posts to whine about how unjustly he was being attacked or disappeared for a while.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:54 PM   #908
crotalusadamanteus
Well, I would hate for him to be wrong about us repeating ourselves.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #909
critical bill
I'm still giggling over Schmitt saying he was like a slightly more articulate incarnation of Joe Capone.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:15 AM   #910
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus

Or your fake name

Actually I did every state between California and Louisiana.
I also did Nevada and a couple others.
Did not find them.
That is why I was asking them what state they filed their articles of incorporation in.
Then he won't have to post a pic of his license. We can just look it up.

But he will conveniently not see that part of the post. I wonder why.
Oh yeah. Because he is such an oh so real company.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart