High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 93 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2007, 12:20 PM   #921
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
The truth of the matter is that:
we REALLY DO produce literally hundreds of high end morphs and hybrid morphs

We still have and produce many, many one of a kind python morphs,

And nothing those jealous failed breeders can ever say or do can ever change those FACTS. Sorry guys.

Take Care,
David Beauchemin
Funny thing is....... I do not see a single ad of yours on kingsnake. What happened? did they require you to prove that you really are David?

hhhhmmm maybe one of the in charge people at kingsnake came here to see our Truck "evidence" and realized you are not who you say you are. And then helped you lose your account.

Or maybe you really just have nothing to sell.

I know that I saw more ads from one of these "failed breeders" than I saw from you.

I mean come on. You tell people to go to your website for proof. but why should they believe it? On your website it says that you were Voted "THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL REPTILE BASED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET", but yet we know that to be very untrue http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103101

Old 09-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #922
HerpVenue
Mr. I produce literally hundreds a year, has absolutely no comment on why he does not have an add on kingsnake.

As a matter of fact, I see no new posts for you over there either.

Did you get banned?

Oh, don't take it too hard. After all it was not their intention to ban david. It was, however, their intention to ban Damon/Brian. But unfortunately for you...... you are all three the same person.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:00 AM   #923
bigman466
The wonderful reptile business where eveyone tells the truth lol.No scammers at all either.All bull for sure.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:14 AM   #924
Suncoast Herpetological
Apparently Damon has changed his mind on the "Any publicity is good publicity" statement. I wonder how long this particular vanishing act will last till he can't restrain himself from stopping by and dropping his pants again.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:15 AM   #925
HerpVenue
Yup, better keep an eye open.
He could come back as someone else.

Unfortunately for him, he will actually have to go the legal way. Because Kingsnake won't let him on with his faux paperwork.

I have not seen any of his ads in a while.
He must be trying to do the disappearing trick.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:36 PM   #926
HerpVenue
Quote:
All that seems to be relevant (to the non-customers that ask personal questions) is that I refuse to answer some of your group's questions. Questions that I feel are very personal.
Y’all take care now, and have a great day
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
Well we all know that you PUBLICLY portray yourself to be an INC.
We also know that as a business, you have to put your license in a conspicous place. meaning, a PUBLIC and easily seen place.

And now that we have established that the things I am asking for are not PERSONAL...... can you kindly tell us what state you filed your articles of incorporation in? And can you scan your business license for us?

Old 09-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #927
HerpVenue
Well David/Brian, even your "friends" are now writing to me. They have no doubt that you are the same EXACT person.

I sure do hope you are no longer on speed or cocaine or both. Wouldn't want you to "accidentally" shoot anyone else. Lord knows one plea deal for manslaughter is enough.

Speaking of Lord. Cut out the Lord , God bless you stuff. I just found out you do not believe in him.

Also I just learned. Your money was not because of your oh so successful business. It is because of a inheritance from your momy's house.

But it is okay..... we know you burned through that money pretty quickly. After all you no longer drive them beamers.

So how come no more ads at KS? did you get banned when you could not prove your identity?

How come you still refuse to show your business license?

And please do not give me the story of... "I have better things to do than to come here". I KNOW that you check this site at the very least, once a day.

Old 09-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #928
High End Herps Inc
You guys are doing a terrible job of keeping this at the top of page one. I am really disappointed in you.

I personally brought this dumb thread up again after being buried so darn long just so you would start your repetitive smear campaign crap again and so that everyone outside of your little biased group could see the extent you would go to in a very vain attempt to do me and my company harm. Nice try guys, and you certainly get an A for effort but all you have accomplished is to make yourselves look completely obvious and very immature. You would be AMAZED at the emails I get about you guys, lol. People see right through you and your little agenda.

luna, I would appreciate if you would cease emailing me, calling me, messaging me and trying to heckle and bait me into responding to you the way you clearly seem to need me to. Apparently you are not getting enough attention at home or something and you need me to fill that void, but I personally have nothing to say to you other than that I have "nothing to say" to you. I don't care what you say or do in here and I don't care if you continue to stir up your anti-high end herps friends and incite a bunch more of your immature malarkey, but please do refrain from emailing me, calling me, messaging me or contacting me directly in any way. I do not like you and I have nothing to say to you.

Good day to all,
David Beauchemin

Old 09-10-2007, 02:02 PM   #929
Wilomn
It's funny. I was at NARBC this past weekend. I've been pondering getting an albino retic. I talked to several people about them and they all brought up the usual names, the big name breeders and a couple of guys out here that aren't big but are known.

Not a SINGLE person, not one, had anything whatsoever to say about brain/david/josh or whoever he's pretending to be today.

With all those hundreds of sales for such super low prices and with such a magnificent guarentee, you'd think at LEAST one person would have at LEAST mentioned him.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder what that means.....

AHAHahahahahHAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAAHAHAhahahahAHAh ahahaHAHah

Old 09-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #930
Ken Harbart
Quote:
And yet you still dodge the very simple and straightforward questions that were asked.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart