High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 94 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #931
GinoInDaBronx
damon/david

Yesterday, on the KS burm forums, someone asked where 'damon beauchemin' was/is. I noticed that it has been not-so-discretely removed today. It seems like an innocent question-why the need to hide it?

barringer may have turfed damon, but he appears to still be in tight with the mods. I wonder if they know about the convict's record...

G. Beniquez

Old 09-10-2007, 09:51 PM   #932
NeoScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx

barringer may have turfed damon, but he appears to still be in tight with the mods. I wonder if they know about the convict's record...
I'm certain they just don't want to deal with any of what comes with him being discussed - I've been there. Better to remove all traces early, just like a cancer.

Quote:
Not a SINGLE person, not one, had anything whatsoever to say about brain/david/josh or whoever he's pretending to be today.
The guy is fraud in every single aspect of his life, business or otherwise. But he basically has sanctions against him at this point, even IF he has something to sell - nobody' buying (any of it).

Old 09-11-2007, 11:18 AM   #933
ravensgait
QUOTE "I personally brought this dumb thread up again after being buried so darn long just so you would start your repetitive smear campaign crap again and so that everyone outside of your little biased group could see the extent you would go to in a very vain attempt to do me and my company harm. Nice try guys, and you certainly get an A for effort but all you have accomplished is to make yourselves look completely obvious and very immature. You would be AMAZED at the emails I get about you guys, lol. People see right through you and your little agenda.""

LMAO umm wouldn't your David persona need to have some sort of reputation before it could be smeared ?? Making up email address's and emailing your David email address from them doesn't really count you need to have emails from real people. The hundreds or thousands of people you claim to have sold to don't count either as again they need to be real people. But then to have real customers you would need a real business.

The word "Real" just causes everything you claim to snowball on you. real name, real customers, real business, real dumb ETC ETC
Seems like it is past time for you to Get Real ....Randy

Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 AM   #934
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc

I personally brought this dumb thread up again after being buried so darn long just so you would start your repetitive smear campaign crap again
David,

No one EVER deliberately invites bad press on their company. That is fiscal insanity.

Do you have any good press to show?

Old 09-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #935
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
David,

No one EVER deliberately invites bad press on their company. That is fiscal insanity.

Do you have any good press to show?
This, as with much from this source, is NOT true.

There are several good reasons I could mention for inviting bad press upon ones own company, but in the interest of staying on topic here, I'll just say that david/josh/brian isn't smart enough to know them.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #936
Wilomn
You know lucille, hitting me with negative karma AGAIN, just becuase I caught you lying AGAIN, really doesn't bother me. It does, though, continue to affirm just what a small minded petty person you are.

Your statement above is a lie, it is not true. Whether you believe it is through simple ignorance or because you were trying to make david/damon/josh look like an idiot is of no matter, what YOU stated as true, is NOT.

Do you ding EVERYONE who disagrees with you or is it just me? If it is just me, isn't that stalking a member and MOD ABUSE?

Why did you come back? You have to know that there are FAR more who wish you hadn't than there are that are glad you're back.

Hmmmmm, sort of like david/damon/josh I suppose. Bad Press is BETTER than NO press at all.

IF you're an attention whore.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:43 PM   #937
Jim O
Wes,

Stating something that one believes to be the truth is not lying, even if it is "false". There has to be intent in order for a statement to be a lie.

Let it go.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #938
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Wes,

Stating something that one believes to be the truth is not lying, even if it is "false". There has to be intent in order for a statement to be a lie.

Let it go.
Gosh darn it JimO, you pointed out an excellent fact and brought to light one of my most annoying foiables.

I ASSumed that she was smart enough to know that the statement she made was false.

I should quit looking for the good/best in people. It so rarely is found.

Except, of course, in the case of guys like you, no sarcasm intended.

Thanks for the advice and I'll take it.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:21 PM   #939
High End Herps Inc
I would appreciate it if you guys can keep your personal squabbles out of my thread. Keep it on topic.

Thanks,
David Beauchemin

Old 09-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #940
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
I would appreciate it if you guys can keep your personal squabbles out of my thread. Keep it on topic.

Thanks,
David Beauchemin
Well hell that has to be the most intelligent and honest thing you've written in this thread David- AKA (well take your pick)

Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart