High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 96 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #951
High End Herps Inc
Damn, that boy is some kind of genius. He has ascertained that we have pigs! Wow. I had no idea that I was up against someone of such incredible mental acuity, such impressive deductive prowess and such astounding intellectual aptitude.

Too funny! For cryin out loud, it has been common knowledge that we breed our own pigs, rabbits, rats and mice since long before the beginning of this silly thread and it has been mentioned repeatedly throughout this thread. But this sap just figured it out on his own and is gloating about knowing it, lol! My goodness this thread is filled with morons.

There was another mental midget in this thread about a zillion posts back that referred to a picture of one of our giant pythons eating a pig and said very matter of factly, “Anyone can tell that’s not a pig by the ear. It is quite obviously a rabbit.” This intelligent, deductive, expert, experience-based reasoning based on the pig’s ear that was sideways and sticking straight up. This from a self-proclaimed, experienced python expert. I wish I could remember which one it was so I could point him out. Well that buffoon was wrong too. That was a pig and not a rabbit. Knowing afterwards via a spy that he looked incredibly stupid he dropped the matter quickly. I wish I could remember which moron it was. I bet a billion bucks he won’t come forward and humbly say, “That was me and I admit I was wrong about that being a rabbit.” He’ll read this, but he’ll never admit it was him. None of these guys ever admit when they're wrong, which is often. (Maybe I’ll go dig up that post and figure it out on my own who it was and bring it forward).

Lots of folks breed pigs where we live (all others for human consumption). It is not uncommon. If someone drove by a pig farm and saw a dead pig in the yard then it was someone else’s pig farm, not ours. We have never lost a breeder pig. The reference to old age was simply referring to the fact that all of our pigs are under 4 years of age. We did not start our pig farm until relatively recently and we started with all young sub-adult animals. It will be quite a while before we begin to lose them to old age.

I guess these guys never tire of being wrong. And incredibly immature. When I read their posts I am seriously laughing and I honestly can’t believe that adults can actually bring themselves to act that way. Oh well, I reckon it is their choice. And as we all know, choices are free.

Y’all take care now,
David Beauchemin

Old 09-16-2007, 03:10 PM   #952
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Damn, that boy is some kind of genius. He has ascertained that we have pigs! Wow. I had no idea that I was up against someone of such incredible mental acuity, such impressive deductive prowess and such astounding intellectual aptitude.

Too funny! For cryin out loud, it has been common knowledge that we breed our own pigs, rabbits, rats and mice since long before the beginning of this silly thread and it has been mentioned repeatedly throughout this thread. But this sap just figured it out on his own and is gloating about knowing it, lol! My goodness this thread is filled with morons.

There was another mental midget in this thread about a zillion posts back that referred to a picture of one of our giant pythons eating a pig and said very matter of factly, “Anyone can tell that’s not a pig by the ear. It is quite obviously a rabbit.” This intelligent, deductive, expert, experience-based reasoning based on the pig’s ear that was sideways and sticking straight up. This from a self-proclaimed, experienced python expert. I wish I could remember which one it was so I could point him out. Well that buffoon was wrong too. That was a pig and not a rabbit. Knowing afterwards via a spy that he looked incredibly stupid he dropped the matter quickly. I wish I could remember which moron it was. I bet a billion bucks he won’t come forward and humbly say, “That was me and I admit I was wrong about that being a rabbit.” He’ll read this, but he’ll never admit it was him. None of these guys ever admit when they're wrong, which is often. (Maybe I’ll go dig up that post and figure it out on my own who it was and bring it forward).

Lots of folks breed pigs where we live (all others for human consumption). It is not uncommon. If someone drove by a pig farm and saw a dead pig in the yard then it was someone else’s pig farm, not ours. We have never lost a breeder pig. The reference to old age was simply referring to the fact that all of our pigs are under 4 years of age. We did not start our pig farm until relatively recently and we started with all young sub-adult animals. It will be quite a while before we begin to lose them to old age.

I guess these guys never tire of being wrong. And incredibly immature. When I read their posts I am seriously laughing and I honestly can’t believe that adults can actually bring themselves to act that way. Oh well, I reckon it is their choice. And as we all know, choices are free.

Y’all take care now,
David Beauchemin

Five paragraphs of drivel and still not a single answer to a single question. We can guess where you went to school Damon. The Arthur Murray School of Dance. You must have been class President cuz you sure can tapdance around the issue.

Old 09-16-2007, 05:44 PM   #953
Ken Harbart
Quote:

Y’all take care now,
David Beauchemin
I guess you never tire of lying, wither.

Old 09-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #954
HerpVenue
Quote:
Well, forgive us for that. we get confused at times. After all, your profile now says that you are 39. Your website says that you have been PROFESSIONALLY breeding for 3 decades. That would mean when you were 9 years old. Which means you should be bigger than the Barkers or Ralph or Ronne or the Salmon boa guy. And you still can;t produce one single customer that has bought from you before 2004-2005.

Quote:
Wrong about what?

1) you still can't post a license that says you really are David instead of the Damon/Brian/Josh guy we all know you to be.

2) You still can't post a business license that shows you to be a Corporation like you claim to be.

3) You still can't address how in the world you and damon ended up having the same exact truck travel all the way from California at the same exact time.

4) You still can't explain how you ended up "buying a truck" from your friend "JIM" Rand and how Damon has a truck registered from a "James" Rand.

We are still waiting for you to show proof that your PUBLIC business exists.

Quote:
I bet a billion bucks he won’t come forward and humbly say, “That was me and I admit I was wrong about that being a rabbit.” He’ll read this, but he’ll never admit it was him. None of these guys ever admit when they're wrong, which is often.
I bet a billion bucks he can't showa business license from 2005, 2006 or 2007. I bet a billion bucks he can;t show a driver's license that shows his name as David. I bet a billion bucks he can't show proof that he has "several" buildings.

David. go asnwer the door it is Law Enforecement type knocking.
change your profile. it says your date of birth is September 9, 1968 . but I know it is 2/9/1966.
Tell Tawni to quit calling herself Beauchemin. Tell her I prefer her other name of Malia.
Even your friends from Cali know that this is you Damon.
They know that you routinely receive mail with different names "for privacy purposes"

Hey David, what ever happened to your pet Teusday?

Old 09-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #955
HerpVenue
Quote:
It is not uncommon. If someone drove by a pig farm and saw a dead pig in the yard then it was someone else’s pig farm, not ours.
Yeah, you are right. I could be wrong.

After all, everyone over there has pigs.
They all have one broken down ramshackle of a building.
They all have a rusted out trailer.
And they all have a white Dually.

By the way, I never said that someone "drove" by.
It is not just us who has developed an interest in you.
But I will not say anymore about that.

all these pages. all these views. all these replies. all this WASTED time.

All because he can't show proof that his name is David or that his Business is for real.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #956
Jim O
Quote:
We have never lost a breeder pig. The reference to old age was simply referring to the fact that all of our pigs are under 4 years of age. We did not start our pig farm until relatively recently and we started with all young sub-adult animals.
Of course your breeders are all under four years old. That times out well with when you arrived in Louisiana from California. Maybe the only thing you've said with a kernel of truth in it.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:54 PM   #957
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Of course your breeders are all under four years old. That times out well with when you arrived in Louisiana from California. Maybe the only thing you've said with a kernel of truth in it.
a kernel of truth a very small kernel.

Imagine, thirty years of professional breeding and not a single customer prior to Damon's disappearance and prior to his arrival in 2005. Well, there was one customer somewhere. That was when damon was in the planning stages of his disappearance.

Lies by David Beauchemin aka Damon Heynen aka Brian Smith
1. His name is David Beauchemin
2. His High End Herps Company is Incorporated or is a real company
3. He has "The Most Trusted Name in Private High End Reptile Breeding."
4. His site was Voted "THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL REPTILE BASED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET"
5. He has been professionally breeding for 30 years
6. He does not know Damon.
7. He does not drive Damon's truck
8. He does not have Damon's animals.
9 He does not offer the same animal exchange as Damon
10 He does not have the same guarantee as Damon.
11 His name is not Damon Heynen or Brian Smith.
12. He did not spend ten years in Prison
13. he did not plead to a lesser charge of manslaughter
14. He was not on cocaine or other drugs while "accidentally" shooting his friend.
15. He is not Damon
16. He did not make a trip from California to Louisiana.
17. that kid in the pictures is his.
18 He has SEVERAL buildings for his High end Herps business.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #958
HerpVenue
yeah I know. Just be careful

Mr. big time breeder did not produce much stuff this year..
when he told you he was out of them, it is not because he ran out, it is because he did not produce any.

go figure, the only person to go to his place is someone who was giving him animals..... not someone who was buying.

Besides I would not think of buying from him. If you look at the posts.... the guy who visited him, only saw his "quarantine" building. but in that same building is where he keeps his babies that he produces as well as his breeders. It is all in the posts.

The 1 or 2 friends he has from California are writing to me saying this is definately Damon and that they have seen mail come to his house under different names....... and one of them was David.

You can buy from him if you want. But make him prove he is David and that his company is a real INC. If he can't prove it then do not buy.

I bet you that he won't be able to prove it.
I bet you the money you wanted to spend on animals that he can't prove it.

Keep your eyes open. there are more solid stuff coming to that thread. REAL SOLID STUFF.
Even more solid than the evidence that him and Damon drive the same exact truck at the same exact time and that both truck made a trip from California and both trucks were registered in California. it is a small world. But who would be stupid enough to believe it is that small.

Keep writing to him and making him think that you belive in him.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:48 PM   #959
Dr Owens
Ritchie,
Slow down man...I don't think you meant to make that last post (correct me if I'm wrong). It reads more like an email. Don't get so carried away that you accidentally tip your hand on something.

btw...haven't you accidentially done this twice now? You must be really fired up tonight!

Old 09-16-2007, 10:24 PM   #960
HerpVenue
not an e-mail.
an answer to a pm

its what happens with 4 hours of sleep.

anyway I gotta go to work in a bit. I guess I better take a nap

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart