High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 97 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:28 PM   #961
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
not an e-mail.
an answer to a pm

its what happens with 4 hours of sleep.

anyway I gotta go to work in a bit. I guess I better take a nap
Hey, at least you can answer pm's and emails.

I SURE wish I could.

Sigh.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:56 PM   #962
HerpVenue
Well rhink of it this way.........
having nothing to answer too is A LOT better than opening the door and answering to law enforcement types and pretending your "husband" is not home

Old 09-17-2007, 06:37 PM   #963
GinoInDaBronx
heynen the convict

I am not sure if this has been posted before. If so, I apologize.

Authorities have found 32 alligators and about 50 boa constrictors being hauled in an RV trailer along an Arizona interstate.

State Department of Public Safety officials said Damon Heynen, 38, was driving a truck towing an RV trailer on Interstate 10 Sunday night when he was pulled over for a faulty taillight.

Upon investigating the trailer, DPS found 32 alligators and about 50 boa constrictors in cages.

Authorities said most of the gators were small but one was more than 8-feet long and weight about 400 pounds.

The trailer also included three desert tortoises and several rats and chickens.

Heynen told DPS he was moving from California to Georgia and taking the animals with him.

Heynen was cited for driving on a suspended license and asked to repair the taillight.

Arizona Game and Fish officials were investigating the incident since it's against state law to possess an alligator without a permit.

Fish and Game officials seized the reptiles, which have been were placed in the care of the Phoenix Herpetological Society.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved

The only inaccuracy is the 'Georgia' part. We all know that this convict is in Oakdale, LA.

G. Beniquez

Old 09-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #964
GinoInDaBronx
This is getting better...

Check out this tidbit on the aforementioned convict:

In mid-April, state Department of Public Safety officers stumbled upon Damon Heynen's gators and 50 other animals, including boa constrictors, when they stopped a truck pulling a trailer with a busted taillight. The gators, federally protected and illegal to possess in Arizona, ranged from 20 inches to 9 feet long.
The bust occurred near Casa Grande, around 11 p.m. The 38-year-old Heynen told police that he was hauling the alligators from his previous home in San Bernardino, Calif., to a new home in Alabama, said Frank Valenzuela, a DPS spokesman.

Alabama? Not quite! damon seems to be having problems keeping his lies straight.

G. Beniquez

Old 09-17-2007, 07:14 PM   #965
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Well rhink of it this way.........
having nothing to answer too is A LOT better than opening the door and answering to law enforcement types and pretending your "husband" is not home
LOL
Damon / David had no comment on the quotes above.
I wonder why he had to get his "wife" to answer the door and to pretend he was not home.

And I know he will come here to say he did not see that. But I already know that he has seen it.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:14 PM   #966
High End Herps Inc
And the lies keep coming.

Just for the record, the law has NEVER been to my home asking for me. Not ever. Not a single time.

I really wish you would quit posting inflamatory lies like this just to make me come and post.

David Beauchemin

Old 09-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #967
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Just for the record, the law has NEVER been to my home asking for me. Not ever. Not a single time.

David Beauchemin
Makes complete sense when one takes into consideration that david/brian/damon/josh has NEVER had a home in his own name. Sort of makes it tough to have ANYONE come to YOUR home when, technically, you don't own the place you live in.

Of course, none of us are smart enough to take that into consideration.

You're soooooooooo clever brain/damon/david/josh, much more so than anyone else posting on this thread.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:00 PM   #968
HerpVenue
Quote:
And the lies keep coming.

I really wish you would quit posting inflamatory lies like this just to make me come and post.

David Beauchemin
just like you have never driven from California. Your truck drove itself.

YES !!!!! I was hoping he would deny it. That way, it can be enumerated later as one of his lies.
I wonder how many pig farms have a ragedy old building, a trailer and a white dually and the door being answered by some skinny woman in Oakdale LA

Thank you for denying it. That way when the proof finally comes I can list that as one of your lies.

If it is a real lie...... SUE ME !!!

Prove everything I have said is wrong by posting your business license. That is NOT a personal"question"

Old 09-17-2007, 09:02 PM   #969
Wraith
Quote:

Well, if your name is Damon and the authorities were looking for a David, then that would make sense.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:04 PM   #970
HerpVenue
let me know if you want me to give you a hint on which law enforcement agency it was.

That way you can complain to them.

Just remember to show your ID when you complain to them. Well, only if you can show REAL ID

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart