High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 98 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #971
Jbreddawg
All I can say is kudos to Ritchie !! your like a pitbull !! this is the first thread I read everyday . Better then anything on tv lol !! Like I think I said before "getting old, can't remember everything " If all this stuff thats said about him weren't true he would have a great lawsuit on his hands for slander , but I never see him say stop bashing my company, my business, my way of life. No, just that he feels sorry for us all.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:47 PM   #972
HerpVenue
I know, it is awesome.

I can't get sued. If I said all this stuff about someone else, I would have gotten sued already.

But I am saying it about David and I am saying it about High End Herps.

For me to get sued, David Beauchemin would have to be a real person and High end Herps would have to be a real company.

If I wanted to.... I could totally make stuff up.

Hey David, when you complain to law enforcement.... make sure you do it yourself. Do not send your "wife". Quit having her do all your dirty work.

David, I can't believe you would drag someone else(Tawni) into the sewers with you. It must have been lonely down there.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:12 AM   #973
Keith Northrop
Talking Hey...Not that it has anything

to do with anything but driving on a suspended license would keep you from getting a new DL very easy....Did a news paper print anything about the 1991
manslaugter? Who got killed? I'm testing my dective skills. Noah's Ark had
chickens rabbits but no pigs......and of course Large sums of money.....HaHa

Old 09-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #974
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
to do with anything but driving on a suspended license would keep you from getting a new DL very easy....Did a news paper print anything about the 1991
manslaugter? Who got killed? I'm testing my dective skills. Noah's Ark had
chickens rabbits but no pigs......and of course Large sums of money.....HaHa
I believe this is the Noah's Ark article:

5th-wheel recreational vehicle was like Noah's Arc on wheels
It may appear amusing today, but for DPS
Officer Glen Swavely that April 17 traffic stop
certainly wasn’t a belly-buster at the time.
Not after being told that the fifth-wheel
recreational vehicle he stopped on Interstate
10 near Eloy was transporting dogs, cats,
chickens, rats, rabbits, three desert tortoises
and snakes as in 50 boa constrictors. It was
like a modern-day Noah’s Arc on wheels.
Collecting information about the animals
didn’t come easily for Swavely. Talking to
the couple was as frustrating as pulling dan-
delions from a plush lawn. The man-and-
wife team just weren’t forthcoming with in-
formation about their cargo.
With patience and continuous question-
ing, Swavely learned that the two transport-
ing the animals also had a large sum of money
stashed inside the trailer amongst the live
reptiles.
Thinking that the couple might also be
transporting dope, he was persistent in ask-
ing them if there was anything else he should
know.
Repeatedly, he was assured there wasn’t.
Well, after a minute or so inside the trailer,
he learned despite his prodding questions
and their assurances, the couple really
wasn’t quite up front in describing their
cargo.
Shortly after entering the trailer, an “Oh,
My God!!! exclamation from Swavely indi-
cated proof positive that the 12-year DPS
officer unsuspectedly found the first of 32
alligators who were also part of the traveling
“zoo.”
“To put it mildly, it was a heck of a sur-
prise for the officer,” DPS Media Relations
Officer Frank Valenzuela told the media, add-
ing that Swavely initiated the traffic stop at
about 11 that Sunday night after noticing
the trailer did not have operational tail lights.
While talking to the driver, Damon
Heynen, 38, of California, Swavely said he
was told the animals were being moved from
California to Georgia.
“After a brief interview, Swavely felt the
driver and his wife were acting in a very sus-
picious manner,”Valenzuela said.
After obtaining information about the
animals on board, Swavely began his prob-
able-cause search. He found some of the
alligators under a mattress and plywood.
Many of the alligators were under three feet
in length. One, however, was full grown and
weighed about 400 pounds.
“Officer Swavely thought he was getting
a load of dope, but it was really a bunch of
alligators and snakes,” Valenzuela said.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:38 AM   #975
HerpVenue
hhhmmm husband and wife team?

Well when Damon was 36, he had ONE long term relationship with a Brittany who was 18. He wanted to marry her. But he did not give her a diamond wedding ring set because he was working on teaching her that she did not need things like that.

A nice young impresionable girl to bend and twist into whatever he wanted her to do.

So either this Brittany is Tawni, or he met someone knew before leaving California. and considering how anti relationship he is.... I doubt he met someone knew.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 AM   #976
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
also had a large sum of money
stashed inside the trailer amongst the live
reptiles.
That must have been the money he needed to buy the land in Louisiana. I know he bought the land online...... don't know if he paid for it online too.

all these things we know about damon / david

Old 09-19-2007, 09:31 AM   #977
omni
Hello all. This guy claims that all the posts have done nothing to harm his "legit business", but actually until I found this thread a month ago after joining the site and feeling my way around, I was saving money to buy my first python. I had stumbled on his website searching for hybrids maybe 3-4 mos ago. I thought his animals appeared to be stunningly colored and patterned, and though his site was too "texty" to easily read, I thought the pics of the animals themselves and terms offered were what would sell me on who I would buy from.

I thought, "Wow, even a payment plan 'for the little guy'. Can't beat that, and throw in a 'lifetime exchange'? They must be a solid place to deal with."

Well, then I saw this BOI, and after some browsing, came across this thread. Mind-boggling. Hundreds of replies, and after skimming through maybe 20 pages randomly, I knew I should be wary of them, and look elsewhere.

This thread HAS cost him/them money because I had already saved up a couple hundred as a deposit on an animal. Whoever he is, if he reads this, is out one sale, at the very least.

One of my hobbies off and on is also amatuer sleuthing. Since I do not at this time have a job or life, I DO have lots of time to poke around databases in search of information, and a desire to see business safer, and more informative.

Without being too long about this post, could I have a list of all known names and aliases of this guy and people who have been connected, or have some affiliation with him/her/them? Who knows, I may be able to provide some info not already known to readers of this thread once I start digging. I have about 16 hrs in of reading here already, and I haven't read every single post, maybe about half of them.

Thanks, hope I can be of some help to others.
~Paul Sutter

Old 09-19-2007, 09:34 AM   #978
omni
Isn't doctoring and editing photos of the animals for sale considered "misrepresenting" them?

Old 09-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #979
High End Herps Inc
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni
This thread HAS cost him/them money because I had already saved up a couple hundred as a deposit on an animal. Whoever he is, if he reads this, is out one sale, at the very least.~Paul Sutter
Hi Paul,

I have to admit, this does bother me considerably. As yet I have been unaware of any potential customers that had been swayed by this ridiculous thread. All we have ever wanted to do was to breed great snakes and provide incredible morphs and hybrids for good folks. We are not bad people and we have never done anybody any wrong. If you would ever still consider getting a morph or hybrid from us I would be more than willing to send you any snake of your choosing, up front, at no cost to you other than initial shipping costs, and if it isn't everything that we say it is and everything that our pictures reflect it to be then you can send it back and we will refund your shipping costs. If you feel it is everything we said it was and wish to keep it we will give you a very easy to manage payment plan of only 50 dollars a month for as long as it takes to pay of the morph or hybrid. How does that sound? If you like this idea I would appreciate it if you would keep your choice below the 4k figure.

Thanks for your consideration,
David Beauchemin

Old 09-19-2007, 01:55 PM   #980
Griz
Remember Paul, if it sounds too good to be true it must be Daymon......

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart