High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 99 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #981
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Hi Paul,

I have to admit, this does bother me considerably. As yet I have been unaware of any potential customers that had been swayed by this ridiculous thread. All we have ever wanted to do was to breed great snakes and provide incredible morphs and hybrids for good folks. We are not bad people and we have never done anybody any wrong. If you would ever still consider getting a morph or hybrid from us I would be more than willing to send you any snake of your choosing, up front, at no cost to you other than initial shipping costs, and if it isn't everything that we say it is and everything that our pictures reflect it to be then you can send it back and we will refund your shipping costs. If you feel it is everything we said it was and wish to keep it we will give you a very easy to manage payment plan of only 50 dollars a month for as long as it takes to pay of the morph or hybrid. How does that sound? If you like this idea I would appreciate it if you would keep your choice below the 4k figure.

Thanks for your consideration,
David Beauchemin
WOW !!!!
I may be wrong. But I think I have seen this type of post from Damon before. That was before he finally admited to being Damon.

If you look at the post, he concetrated on his quality of snakes and how well he would treat you. To me, that is admirable. Unfortunately, it is all still based on a lie. a lie that his name is David and his "business" really does exist. He will still continue to "brighten up" his pictures. He will continue to show his animals next to miniature dollar bills. he will continue to try and convince you that he has several buildings full of animals.

but once you talk about having him prove his identity and business..... the subject will be changed.

Damon, you were unaware that people were being swayed by this thread? did you really think I was making up that PM that I accidentally posted? that was a real reply to a PM I received. One of Many. Here it is, written proof that you are losing business because of me. You now have grounds to sue me. But only if your real name is David and if your business does exist. The ball is now in your court. What'll you do?

And when you do file a complaint, remember that I am talking about you DAVID, and your fake business HIGH END HEPRS, INC. That means when you file a complaint, you will have to file it yourself and not send the youngun wife to do it for you. I gave you the necessarry details to prove your business has been hurt. All you have to do is prove your identity and prove your business exists and you can easily win. What will you do ?

Quote:
I never give in,.. I never give up,... and above all else, I.....NEVER.....LOSE.
HEy damon, you lost when you had to pack up, leave the state and assume yet another identity.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:52 PM   #982
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni
This thread HAS cost him/them money because I had already saved up a couple hundred as a deposit on an animal. Whoever he is, if he reads this, is out one sale, at the very least.

Quote:
Hi Paul,

I have to admit, this does bother me considerably. As yet I have been unaware of any potential customers that had been swayed by this ridiculous thread. All we have ever wanted to do was to breed great snakes and provide incredible morphs and hybrids for good folks. We are not bad people and we have never done anybody any wrong. If you would ever still consider getting a morph or hybrid from us I would be more than willing to send you any snake of your choosing, up front, at no cost to you other than initial shipping costs,

I think the BEST way to get people to reconsider their sales with you is for YOU to PROVE you are who you say you are. Many people have asked many times for you, at a minimum, to show proof that you are a legal business. The documents needed to do this are public documents - not personal ones. So it should be easy for you right?

Old 09-19-2007, 03:18 PM   #983
High End Herps Inc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Remember Paul, if it sounds too good to be true it must be Daymon......Griz
Jesus Bob.... you really think this is some form of a new and clever scam that I conjured up in my spare time? This person is already clearly on "your side" in this thread (thopugh what I ever did to any of you to have formed a side against me is totally eluding me). You honestly think that I would scam him out of 60 dollars shipping money so he could rush back here to post that I did him wrong? I have never scammed anybody in my life and I sure as heck am not going to start scamming people with 60 dollar shipping cost hustles. Christ man, get real. The integrity of our snakes has been brought into question many times in this dumb thread. This issue means more to me than any other aspect or subject. One can say anything they like about me and it rolls off my back like water off a duck's back. But to besmirch our snakes or the quality of our snakes is just uncalled for. We produce great snakes and I am more than willing to do what I offered here so that Paul can see that firsthand. Also so that he can get an incredible hybrid multi morph het that he originally wanted. At no risk.

The offer stands,
David Beauchemin

Old 09-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #984
HerpVenue
Quote:
The integrity of our snakes has been brought into question many times in this dumb thread. This issue means more to me than any other aspect or subject. One can say anything they like about me and it rolls off my back like water off a duck's back. But to besmirch our snakes or the quality of our snakes is just uncalled for.
The integrity of your snakes?
What about your integrity and the integrity of your business?

Your snakes do not have integrity if the person producing them does not have integrity.

As aforementioned, I gave you all the ammo you need to win a lawsuit. but you can only win if you truly are David and if your business truly exists.... what will you do besides ignore it.

It is obvious we all know who he is.
You notice how he avoids the subject of proving his business exists?
or proving that he truly is David?
How about proving me to be a liar by showing a license?

I hereby "besmirch" your business and anything affiliated with you.

Send your "wife" to the door and go hide under the couch. The sheriff is knocking again.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #985
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Remember Paul, if it sounds too good to be true it must be Daymon......

Griz
Or brian.

Or david.

Or hannable lector.

Or josh.

Or who knows how many other aliases.

AHAHahahahaHHAHAhahahahahahHAHHAHAAHahahahahHAHAha haha

The guy has more personalities than a clown car does clowns.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:49 PM   #986
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
I think the BEST way to get people to reconsider their sales with you is for YOU to PROVE you are who you say you are. Many people have asked many times for you, at a minimum, to show proof that you are a legal business. The documents needed to do this are public documents - not personal ones. So it should be easy for you right?
Well now that he knows those documents are public...... he can;t whine about privacy anymore.

so he will just pretend that he did not see your post.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #987
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Or brian.

Or david.

Or hannable lector.

Or josh.

Or who knows how many other aliases.

AHAHahahahaHHAHAhahahahahahHAHHAHAAHahahahahHAHAha haha

The guy has more personalities than a clown car does clowns.
Hey Ritchie, you know that background check I did on Damon Heynen? I forgot to mention that upon doing that check, "Damien Heynen" came up as one of the results, and upon clicking on that name, I was brought right back to Damon Heynen.

So there's an alias that is directly connected to Damon Heynen when doing a full background check.

I just wonder what those myriads of court case record numbers reveal?

I also wonder the timeframe during which he lived at the Chino address.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:28 PM   #988
Jbreddawg
Quote :
"One can say anything they like about me and it rolls off my back like water off a duck's back."

Even if it's deliberetly damaging to your company ? Costs you sales ? wow, you must be a saint Or just maybe...... it's all true

Old 09-19-2007, 06:27 PM   #989
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Well now that he knows those documents are public...... he can;t whine about privacy anymore.

so he will just pretend that he did not see your post.

Obviously, it will be ever so difficult for him to find and read my post that is literally directly above his latest response.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:32 PM   #990
MEIER21288
HEH. You think that this thread has not changed peoples minds about you. Well, guess what...IT HAS!!! When I was in the market for an Albino retic, I was very seriously considering going through you. But after reading through this thread, and seeing you side step questions like crazy it really made me think differently of your business and potentially doing business with you. In case your wondering I did get an albino retic along with 3 others at the time from Bob Clark, and I now have 3 more on hold for the Tinely park show.

I do believe in second chances however. So here is your chance. I am a POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, not associated with any of the people trying to hang you here.

But for me to even consider buying from you a few things must be done and questions answered.

First you claim to be a corp.
Could you produce some evidence (I am trying to build a business and will not purchase animals from someone misrepresenting them selves)

Second. Could I see some pictures of your facility.
I have seen pictures or been to every place I have purchased from.

Next are questions about your website that I would like cleared up for me if you will.

First, on your main page first paragraph you state "Reptile Enthusiasts since the mid 70s! Professional Python Breeding Spanning 3 Decades! Soon to be the World's Largest Private Reptile Breeder! Nothing can stop us in this goal." then you go on to say on the same page "we may never have the huge selection and sheer quantity that other so called "breeders" may appear to have, but we DO offer you the peace of mind of knowing that what you get from us....."
I guess this just confuses me.

Second are some questions about your price list.
Your albino retics all seem to be double than that of other breeders.
The paradox albino for 39k, and hets for 5-6k, I guess I'm not that well versed in python genetics but I thought that paradox albinos were a freak thing and not genetic, have you proved this false?
And lastly, the "Green patternless" afrocks for 1k each. again I must not be up to snuff on the genetics thing because I have only herd of the patternless rocks that Jay from PE and Bob produce. can you elaborate on these.

As I stated above I am not with the guys in this witch hunt, I am trying to start a legitimate business like yourself. And as such I don't want my animals "tainted" or being questioned of there quality and such. Also I do not want myself to start out being associated with shady people, and need all bases covered. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart