For Sale ARS-7030 (10 levels, 30 total enclosures) for Snakes & Other Reptiles - Heated - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-28-2017, 12:29 AM   #1
BoaRepublic
ARS-7030 (10 levels, 30 total enclosures) for Snakes & Other Reptiles - Heated

I have available this extremely nice ARS Reptile Breeder rack. This rack is in excellent shape and I am the original owner. This rack was used to house Ball Pythons and Juvenile Boa Constrictors. This is a 10 level rack and holds 3 tubs per level for a total of 30 slots. Each level comes with it's own insulated heat panel (see the insulation in the pictures). A Spyder Robotics Herpstat 2 thermostat is also included in this rack. The tubs for this rack are a grey heavy duty plastic and include cup holders. The cup holders help in avoiding water spilling in the tubs which help to prolong the bedding used for each animal. Also, I set up my own insulation on the bottom level to help with any draft that would make the bottom level colder. I will leave this in place for the next owner. The tubs in this rack go in and out very smoothly. The engineering of this rack is very professional and aesthetically pleasing. Don't miss out on this rack.

List of what's included:
10 level ARS rack
10 5-inch Insulated Heat Panels
30 tubs w/cup holders
4 Casters
1 Herpstat 2 Thermostat
1 4-foot Power Strip

Dimensions:
Rack: 72" high, 56" wide, 33.5" deep
Tubs (exterior): 5.5" high, 17.5 wide, 33" deep

Asking Price: $1600

This rack is for pickup only

This rack is immediately ready for pick up and I can meet at a designated location in Hayward or Concord, CA. Please contact me to co-ordinate time and location.

Payment: Credit Cards, Money Orders, Paypal

Thank you!
Alex Barreiro

email: alex@boarepublic.com
phone: (650) 208-2155

Facebook: Boa Republic
Instagram: Boa Republic
YouTube: Boa Republic

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!