Boas 2 Balls (Laura Van Alyne) INQUIRY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
Ladywhipple06
Boas 2 Balls (Laura Van Alyne) INQUIRY

I was just wondering if anyone had ever done business with Boas 2 Balls or Laura? She has a DH Ghost female up for sale for a great price... and I just want to cover my bases. Any help is appreciated!!!

Old 08-20-2007, 07:19 PM   #2
Laura Fopiano
I know this is an old thread, however, it does show some past behavior and a change in company name.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light+reptiles

Old 08-20-2007, 10:18 PM   #3
Psikosis
Hi
I have dealt w/her before. We made a trade. She has nice animals and is very truthful. She always answer your question either by email or phone. I wouldnt hesitate to do business again w/her.

Old 08-21-2007, 11:46 AM   #4
johnriz
I purchased a female albino Het snow from her about 8 months or so ago. Everything went very smooth and the snake is awsome and doing fine. I would definately not hesitate to buy from her again.

John Rizziello

Old 08-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #5
Dank241
Hello

If you haven't bought from yet and are still debating.
I say you should go for it.

I just bough a female albino boa from her and it got here today and she is gorgeous and very alert. I can tell you that Laura was a pleasure to deal with .. her email responses were timely and her service was excellent.. I hope this helps you ..

Have a great day

Seth Tapins

Old 01-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up

Did a couple of transactions with Laura.
Excellent communication, fast payment, overall they were all very smooth and easy transactions.
Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future.
We appreciate the business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!