John "Jasballs" Stranahan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
Reediculous
John "Jasballs" Stranahan

I have just completed an transaction with John. I am more than happy with how things went. There was a slight misunderstanding, (my fault) and John was extremely patient and kind! I cannot say enough about the guy! When it comes to his animals, they are top notch and i can finally vouch for that! As far as all the babble about how he talks to people, or hurts feelings......Nonsense! He's a man of his word, and HIGHLY TRUSTWORTHY!

Thank You John! This hobby needs more like you!

Tyree

Old 01-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reediculous
As far as all the babble about how he talks to people......Nonsense!
Babble? Nonsense? The proof is in John's own posts across many forums. While I am not surprised in the least you had a good transaction with John, lets keep it real about this aspect.

Quote:
He's a man of his word, and HIGHLY TRUSTWORTHY!
I dont think anyone (I know I never have) has ever questioned whether he was a straight up business person. Just that he lets his temper get the best of him sometimes.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Reediculous
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap

I dont think anyone (I know I never have) has ever questioned whether he was a straight up business person. Just that he lets his temper get the best of him sometimes.
Good! i just don't want others to be turned away, because the guys not always forums friendly! the guy calls a spade a spade, you have to respect that!

Old 01-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Good! i just don't want others to be turned away, because the guys not always forums friendly! the guy calls a spade a spade, you have to respect that!
Is http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t.php?p=566263 something that you "respect"? I don't.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:01 PM   #5
royalkreationz
Tyree

quit trying to defend John here. Once these guys have their mind made up, there is nothing you can do to change it. Before you know it, they are going to find posts from 10 years ago and accuse you of being someone you aren't by your writing style or whatever they think they can find. They have no life outside of Fauna and therefore have time to do those types of things.

They don't like John because he called a turd a turd and then talked about the stinch the turd was putting off. Certain people here have a moral soap box and can't let the past be the past and act like they have never done anything wrong. They are mad because John tried to break up their circle j@#k party.

You and I know John is a good guy whether they like him or not.

There are a bunch of computer toughies here that let their big boy mouths override their little boy butts.

Jody Barnes

Old 01-07-2008, 11:17 PM   #6
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz
quit trying to defend John here. Once these guys have their mind made up, there is nothing you can do to change it. Before you know it, they are going to find posts from 10 years ago and accuse you of being someone you aren't by your writing style or whatever they think they can find. They have no life outside of Fauna and therefore have time to do those types of things.

They don't like John because he called a turd a turd and then talked about the stinch the turd was putting off. Certain people here have a moral soap box and can't let the past be the past and act like they have never done anything wrong. They are mad because John tried to break up their circle j@#k party.

You and I know John is a good guy whether they like him or not.

There are a bunch of computer toughies here that let their big boy mouths override their little boy butts.

Jody Barnes
Now if being defended by the above out of control psycho is not the kiss of death I don't know what is. With friends like Jody Barnes one does not need enemies.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #7
royalkreationz
Considering the source

Considering the source, that doesn't carry much weight.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #8
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz

Considering the source, that doesn't carry much weight.
Just so Jody doesn't delete the photo, this is what he included in his post. What a moron.
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2008, 12:56 AM   #9
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Just so Jody doesn't delete the photo, this is what he included in his post. What a moron.
I'm confused JimO.

Is jody saying john's a bit on the mentally retarded side or is jody saying that he's the mentally retarded on or is he saying that they are both mentally retarded?

IF jody is now saying that he is, that would explain much.

IF he is saying john is, that would also explain much.

But I really don't know if jody is smart enough to know that he, or anyone else for that matter, is mentally retarded. You know what I mean? It's not like he's smart himself or even anywhere near it when you give it consideration.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:51 AM   #10
ravensgait
Wes you should use the more polite term Mental Adjustment Malady or it often used acronym M.A.D. and it would seem that both these guys suffer from this um social difficulty.

Tyree, I guess that makes you an A number one Spade!..
Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!