Ray's Reptilia? Good or Bad? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
howiet4702
Ray's Reptilia? Good or Bad?

Anyone purchase a snake from Ray Torres from Ray's Reptilia?

Thanks,

Howard Tiemann

Old 01-05-2005, 02:33 PM   #2
DavidBeard
BAD....VERY BAD. Stay far away from this moron....his shipping practices are nothing short of abominable.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...y%27s+Reptilia

Old 01-05-2005, 03:38 PM   #3
The Reptile House
I agree stay away, I had enquired about some corn snakes he had listed on Kingsnake.com. He had them listed each including shipping so since I was interested in 2 I asked how much it would be total( I assumed that the shipping would not be included in the second snake purchase since they would be sent together? Or the shipping would just be slightly higher?) Nope he still wanted to double charge me for shipping. I asked why he was double charging me for shipping that I wanted them shipped together. His comment in return was "come on now do you want them or not?"

He received a BIG "NOT" in return.

I also asked who he shipped through to come up with thoses rates and he said fedex, ups and USPS whichever one he wanted to use he did. I have a feeling he ships everything through the post office. I would stay away, Shanell-The Reptile House

Old 01-05-2005, 04:03 PM   #4
DavidBeard
He ships everything through USPS, which is extremely illegal and inhumane....thats why his prices include shipping and are so low.

Old 01-30-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I am a good business person and have had several hundred happy customers .I send these animals out with the greatest of care and with the greatest of intentions

I don't have time to play these games so I will not be answering any more of these silly threads...

To call someone names and not have all the facts is just ignorant !!!

Ray
Ray, I’m trying to find a good thread about you, but it’s kind of hard with all these “Bad Guy” threads at the top of the BOI.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=74687
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=55524
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=75146
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=73443

Old 07-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #6
monitorboy3199
Do not buy from this dude his shipping is illegal and hes just plain pathetic, he obviously does not care about the care of his animals he only cares about getting the money. He will be so quick to answer a email about money but then when he see's one asking about why did the animal get shipped wrong he surely wont reply.. Ray your sad.

Old 07-04-2006, 06:36 PM   #7
catsandrats
I sent him $155 for two snakes back in January and got nothing in return, no money back, no snakes, only a bunch of emails with excuses why he couldn't ship them. He refuses to give me my money back or credit towards other reptiles. Do not buy from him! If you send him money, do not expect anything in return!

Old 07-04-2006, 07:44 PM   #8
gottamovesnakes
Ray is a jerkk and a monster theif

Ray was supposed to send me an adult pair of emerald tree boas in exchange for two pastel ball python males back when they were worth more. instead he sent me two males that had URI and mouth rot and died in a week

HE would not acknowledge this or that he had dealt with me or anything he would even send me a female instead if I returned one of the males

Old 07-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #9
varnyard
Ray is a proven scammer at best!! I have caught him misrepresenting reptiles several times. Bad to deal with, bottom line!!

Old 07-14-2006, 01:03 PM   #10
DanRC30
Absolutely true. I'm in the middle of a dispute right now with my credit card company. He advertised a tame cbb emerald female that was healthy and eating. What I got was an imported female that never ate and shriveled up and died. He said he'd send me a replacement, but he never sent anything. Had a Necropsy done and it was riddled with parasites.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!