Good Guy Jon Boone - Geitje - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
lauraleellbp
Jon Boone - Geitje

Actually, Jon only having one thread on here and that being labelled a "bad guy" thread isn't sitting well with me. :/

I purchased a male P. standingi from Jon a few weeks ago. He was prompt, courteous, professional, and even disclosed and warned me that the male I was purchasing had been part of a bonded pairing previously so may or may not accept a new mate.

Jon graciously accepted a payment plan and the whole transaction progressed quite smoothly.

I very promptly received a well packaged, gorgeous, well-fed, and healthy looking animal. He is still in quarantine so I do not yet know whether he'll take to either of the two females I have (certainly won't reflect on Jon if he doesn't )- but either way, I'm very happy with him, and with Jon as a seller.

Thanks again, Jon.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
Lorraine
I just got a pair of Pachydactylus scherzi and 3 unsexed Phelsuma sundbergii ladiguensis as part of his GGA sale, and I couldn't be happier! Jon was very prompt on responding to my emails, answered all my questions, and packaged the geckos beautifully. I will definitely be buying more animals from him in the future.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Chicubswally
I have purchased from Jon a couple of time. He has taken the time to answer all of my questions promptly and completely. Not only does he have healthy geckos, he has some of the rarer animals around. I will not hesitate to order from him again in the future (probably near future!).

Old 05-31-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
daggekko
Jumping on board. I recieved 4 geckos from Jon recently and couldn't be happier! He was more than happy to answer all of my questions and giving me all the details I wanted. The geckos arrived well packed and healthy. I will recommend Jon to anyone looking for reptiles!
Adam Jessien

Old 11-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
markpulawski
I just received a male Phelsuma modesta isakae from Jon, it arrived in perfect health and full grown, a stunning animal to be sure. Will definitely do business with Jon again, great communication and prompt delivery.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
stephen goldberg
Jon sells quality geckos. I have bought numerous times from him. It costs $ but you get what you pay for! Enough of sickly imports that die within a few weeks. Kudos to Jon.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:33 PM   #7
mikew1234
I just completed a transaction with Jon. It went very well. He gave me a great price on two geckos which fit perfectly into my breeding plans in the future. He held the geckos for over a month, as I finished paying them off (did a short payment plan) and the weather cooled on his side. The animals are top notch, and I would recommend him to anyone. I will be buying from him again, there's no doubt in my mind.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #8
chris l
I also have done deals with Jon and they all went smooth. He always answered all my questions promptly and pleasant to talk with.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #9
Kasi
Just received a pair of Paroedura from Jon- animals look great, answered all my questions, got back to me promptly, transaction went smoothly, would gladly purchase again.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #10
Joesherps
Quality

A large portion of my collection came from Jon. Quality animals from a quality breeder. Joe Hupp Australedonian Geckos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!