Haven't properly introduced myself. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-13-2004, 03:53 PM   #1
iluvblackfrancis
Haven't properly introduced myself.

My name is Anthony Amoroso. I used to post on the forums at kingsnake, so some of you may know of me from there. I've been keeping and breeding reptiles for five, almost six, years. Leopard geckos have always been very special to me. I have a little "business" which I would like to make a lot bigger this year. I breed leopard geckos, fat-tailed geckos, crested geckos, burmese pythons, hypo common boas, and rosy boas. I'll probably make a website relatively soon for it, I've just been much too lazy in the past. Any way, I've been mostly just browsing, but making a few posts lately, and I figured I'd introduce myself.

Old 11-13-2004, 05:42 PM   #2
LeopardGeckoMan
Great to have you here. I dont blame you for leaving kingsnake because all i see there is false info going around. Anyhow wheres your name come from, "iluvblackfrancis"?

Old 11-13-2004, 06:21 PM   #3
KelliH
Welcome to fauna! Make yourself at home. This is a great place for us leopard gecko junkies to hang out and chat. Be sure and join us for the next monthly chat on Tuesday, Dec 7, 8PM CST.

I look forward to seeing your website!

Old 11-13-2004, 07:33 PM   #4
progeckos
Welcome to fauna Anthony! A lot of use live and breathe leos so you’ve come to the right place.

Old 11-13-2004, 07:33 PM   #5
riverjop
Hey Anthony!....Welcome aboard! HANG ON!!!

Old 11-14-2004, 04:26 PM   #6
Xelda
Nice to see you here.

Old 11-14-2004, 04:42 PM   #7
USAGECKOS
I remember you from KS, welcome to Fauna!!!!

Old 11-15-2004, 03:50 AM   #8
SableLynx
Hi Anthony

Welcome to Fauna

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!