Best Dealers around, best people - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2002, 09:52 PM   #1
Michael Barrera
I have to give out many thanks for last year to the follwoing people/companies...these guys have influenced me alot on what to do in this business and have given me uncalculable good deals and great animals as well as knowledge.

First thanks goes to Amir at Snakes at Sunset for letting me work for him which opened up the windows to meeting the following people. You need normal balls you go to him...you need abberant balls you go to him...you need awesome morphs you go to him...

Zoological Imports...Mario...
The dad I wish I had...lol. He has given me numerable awesome animals...and while working for him...has let me on numerous occasions be one of the first people to hold some of the newest and rarest lizard species and python species brought in. Oppurtunities I never thought I would have. Thanks to Mario and Zoological for putting up with me...lol.

Alfredo from Xtreme Reptiles....many business dealings with him...very nice guy...great animals. Lots of small things in this business that add up and how to conduct it have been learned from him. Treat Santi well...lol.

Ben Siegel....to bad he is to far up north to go and work for him while I lived in Miami. I wouldnt have hesitated. I have gotten awesome animals from Ben....and have helped him at all the major shows setting up and leaving. I have one big thing to thank him for and that is the job oppurtunity he gave me after I get out of the university. You want rare? You go to Ben...if he doesnt have it #### get it...and send it to you  in the best condition. Not only rare stuff but also more common top quality animals. His new wharehouse is coming along awesome....his store is spic and span. Ill eat of the floor there. Top quality animals at Ben's.

Doug Beard...Flora and Fauna ..#### talk your ear off! I have gotten some of the coolest and rarest turtles from him. All have been awesome. He has killer colubrids he breeds himself as well as ball pythons. You need colubrids..get them from him..they are awesome! He'll talk your ear off with nothing but great knowledge on the business and about animals.Great and hilarious guy,

Kalam and Aline from Aline Reptiles...awesome madagascan animals. Great food when you visit as well. LOL. Great stuff...have given me lots of oppurtunities to be the first person to hand pick a shipment....cant thank them enough...

The following are other great people to do business with...
Clive Longden

Garrick Demeyer

Mike at Burgundy Reptiles

Thanks MikeB(or better known between these guys as BabyBlue or The infamous Mikeb.) LOL
M n R-Reptiles

Old 02-21-2002, 11:27 PM   #2
Michael Barrera
Well forgot someone.....Neil Gubitz....snake pit of tampa....thanks for buying those snakes and lizards..and also thanks for recievieng my turtle shipments for me. Neil has a store filled with great animals and a clean non reptile smelling store. Tons of mice in there....no smell....no mites...no sick or dieng animals. Need a single nice reptile...see what he has on his Neil's deals page. Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!