Bad Guy Dan Costello - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
C.J. Vogler
Dan Costello

Here is his new scamming email address ayymakeatrap@aim.com I hope he gets put away for good. He is a semi-pro scammer and has been doing this for awhile.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
LBenton
I see his name so often in here I wonder if he should have his own topic or section

Old 05-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #3
Tiger Lilly
dan costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J. Vogler View Post
Here is his new scamming email address ayymakeatrap@aim.com I hope he gets put away for good. He is a semi-pro scammer and has been doing this for awhile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBenton View Post
I see his name so often in here I wonder if he should have his own topic or section
A search of this section would have shown you numerous threads regarding this particular subject...the most popular one going at this time is:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=costello

thanks for the info, tho'

Old 05-12-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
Tiger Lilly
dan costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J. Vogler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBenton View Post
A search of this section would have shown you numerous threads regarding this particular subject...the most popular one going at this time is:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=costello

thanks for the info, tho'

Old 05-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #5
C.J. Vogler
I just got in way to big of a hurry to grab a majove for $150 shipped. It sounded too good to be true but I know times are tough and some people are cutting the market to pay bills but what caught my eye was when I got back from the store I went on Jane's site and seen she was from Tenn. and not Penn. and thats when I canceled.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:35 AM   #6
AvandisFifth187
Thanks for the update. Always good to get a leg up on the scammers.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
Tiger Lilly
Ummmm...disregard my duplicate post...that's what happens when you get up too early and don't have enough caffeine in your system!

Old 01-29-2015, 12:44 AM   #8
Robert Walker
Back again:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=515292

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!