Inquiry A Cut Above Reptiles Tacoma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
littleb
Question A Cut Above Reptiles Tacoma

Anyone have any recent dealings with Matt from A Cut Above Reptiles in Tacoma, WA?

Old 03-27-2014, 05:30 AM   #2
ShadowAceD
Matt personally? No, but his partner Zach I have.

They are both good, hard working and honest people.

Old 03-27-2014, 11:14 PM   #3
littleb
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the information regardless of if I buy from them or not.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:44 AM   #4
ACutAboveReptiles.Com
Hey how's it going Paul. If there's anything we can help you with feel free to contact us. You can contact me through facebook Zach Bevens or u can email too.
Motacwa@gmail.com

Old 03-28-2014, 02:46 AM   #5
ACutAboveReptiles.Com
Thank u so much ms. Diem

Old 04-30-2016, 03:13 AM   #6
tcp2
I am still owed $3,000 by Matt and Zach for rats that they received from me to feed their snakes. I know, I was helping them out and they promised to pay me back or trade boas for the rats. They have now stopped responding. I have emails between us that I will begin to post if they do not contact me. They have had ample warning that I was going to move forward, including suing them in Pierce County District Court. Being dishonest and stealing from people that help you out is not a great way to get good reviews on the BOI.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:40 PM   #7
tcp2
I have been contacted by Matt and Zach. They have promised to get me a list of available animals in trade for the $3,000 in feeder animals that I provided them. I will update the post when we have finalized the trade.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!