Terri Manning Great Gal! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
brodie691
Terri Manning Great Gal!

I met Terri for the first time last night, and i must say she has to be one of the nicest people i have met in this hobby.
She has helped me alot with my collection, and this is the first of a few trips i will have to make to see her to pick up items i am currently paying her for.
The rats that i bought off her were of top quality in my opinion, and her animals were kept so nice and clean. I was thoroughly impressed.
I cannot wait until my next trip to pick up more of them, and will hopefully be doing ALOT of business with her in the future.
Terri if you read this, thank you very much.
I would recommend her to anyone wanting high quality animals at some great prices.

Matthew Watkins

Old 12-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #2
uf_g8or
Thumbs up Totally Agree - Terri Manning is Great!!

I couldn't agree with you more Matthew. I visited Terri to pick up some of her awesome cornsnakes and must say they are incredible. She is very meticulous about her snakes and keeps very detailed records of all of them. Her collection is very impressive and everything is very well taken care of and cared for.

It was a pleasure doing business with her and I look forward to doing more with her in the future.

I would highly recommend Terri if you're looking for some exceptional cornsnakes!!!

Thanks,

Old 03-07-2008, 02:52 AM   #3
brodie691
okay i forgot to update this.
i went and picked up a little over 20 More snakes from Terri about a month ago, and a couple of racks, and once again our deal was FLAWLESS!
i would so love to do business with her in the future.
i must say that the animals i got from her are some of the best examples in my collection.
whats even better is, everything that was breedable, which was over half the collection i went and picked up from her on 2 separate occasions, are all breeding now ;0)
can't wait to see what comes this season out of some of these pairings!
do business with Terri, and you WON'T regret it!!!

matthew watkins

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!