Bad Guy memnoch1970 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:27 PM   #11
Lucille
My experience was different. I dealt with memnoch1970 a while back, bought some bromeliads from him for some terrariums I have. They were very nice, sent timely, and he was pleasant and easy to deal with. His prices were very competitive and the shipping was reasonable.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #12
ntfish
I responded to the ad Chris had on the beardies for sale section. I bought five about three weeks ago and sent Paypal to, supposedly his girlfriend's Paypal account. I got those and a few days later decided I wanted five more, so I contacted him again and he told me his girlfriend was in Europe so I had to send him a money order. I sent the money order, asked him if he recieved it, he told me yes in an email and that they would be shipped last Monday. I emailed him Monday for a tracking number and have not heard from him since. I email him everyday and call and get his voicemail. I also check this site everyday to see if he has been here and he visits the site almost everyday. So he no excuse for being detained or incapacitated.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #13
LauraB
Well, I do know now the memnoch1970 who posted about the familly death & having to go out of town is the same as advertised the beardies here. He has the same ad and photos there at TalktotheFrog as he does here and uses the same email addy (memnoch1970@yahoo). As for his claims, his family or anything else about the man, I know nothing.

Toni and Scott, please post any and all emails you may have from him. Thanks.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #14
ntfish
Emails between Chris and myself

You wanted emails, so here they are. After I asked for the tracking number he left me hanging. No beardies and he has my money.

Do you have a tracking # for me?

-----Original Message-----
To: ntfish@aol.com
Sent: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:14 am
Subject: Re: Bearded Dragons

yep, going out monday

--- On Fri, 10/17/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

To: memnoch1970@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 8:22 PM

Okay, it should be there by now. Let me know.

Sent: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 6:18 pm

not yet, but ive got 4 other checks that im expecting that havent got here yet. im sure it will come tomorrow.

--- On Wed, 10/15/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 6:53 PM

Did you receive the payment?

Sent: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 4:27 pm

you got it. thanks again for the buisness.

--- On Fri, 10/10/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 5:10 PM

I just went to the post office. The money order is in the mail and on it's way. Please contact me before you ship and I can let you know what the weather is like.Thanks

Scott Maybin
1215 Arapahoe St. #130
Lincoln, NE 68502

Sent: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 1:46 pm

ok, let me know for sure. like i said there sold if you dont want them.

Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 2:27 PM

Okay. I'll get the money order and mail it today. You can send them to my address to make things simple and because I am home days to accept the package. My address will be on the m.o. and I will email it to you again as well. I will email you later to let you know it is in the mail. Thanks

Sent: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:49 pm

ive got hundreds of heat packs. i shipped to newyork in january many times. no worries. i know how to pack reptiles. it doesnt matter, if your that concerned ive got them sold. i just thought id give you the chance to get them first, since ordered from me last week. let me know today what you want to do. ill hold them till the end of the day. hope to hear from you. thanks.

Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 9:20 AM

Chris,

I'm a little concerned about the weather. It's turning colder here in a couple of days. What do you think? Have you shipped in cooler weather? Have you ever used heatpacks? We were just hoping to get them shipped today because the weather is good. Tell me if you have any ideas.

Scott

Sent: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 7:41 am

ok, ive got some younger ones.i can do 2m 3 f. hes gonna have to send a moneyorder though. my girlfriend, is in europe and i cant acsess her paypal. thats how you payed.ive only got 8 left . so if he wants them i need to know for sure today. 235.00$ shipped. chris sulwer , 5591 65th terrace pinellas park florida 33781.

Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 4:41 AM

Okay, I found out he's lokking for five for the discount price deal I got from you. He'd like either 1M 4F or could do 2M 3F. He wants the same kind I got from you but if they are younger or older it's okay.

If you could let me know soon, maybe we could ship out today(Friday) for Saturday delivery because the weather is not bad now, but is going to get colder.

Sent: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:09 am

how many does he want

--- On Thu, 10/9/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 12:06 AM

Chris,

A friend of mine saw the beardies I got from you and wanted to know if you had any more. I figured you probably sold out, but I see you posted new photos on your ad so I'm now guessing you still have some.

Please let me know what you still have. Even if they are not from the same clutch. Oh yeah, let me know if they are male or female. I don't think he cares, but I guess I should ask anyway.

Scott

Sent: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 7:55 am

thanks for tryin.

--- On Sat, 10/4/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 8:45 AM

I tried but was denied access to post feedback. The only thing I can figure is because I have no feedback myself, they won't let me post feedback.

Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:57 pm

hey could you go to fauna classifieds a nd give me a good trader rating, if you dont mind. im trying build my reputation up. ive already got several on there but everyone helps.

--- On Fri, 10/3/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 11:57 AM

Just got em. They are all doing well. Slightly smaller than I expected, but the color is pretty decent. They do all appear to be females, too.

Thanks

Sent: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 4:26 pm

your tracking # is eh 456313779 us usps express mail. thanks. scheduled for noon delivery.

--- On Thu, 10/2/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 2:29 AM

In case you are using Fedex, here is the address for the Fedex station near me:

FedEx Express Ship Center
3600 N 20th St
Lincoln, NE 68521

I will be available this Friday to pickup/receive the package. I'm sure you are having nice weather down there, but it's suppose to get down to 47 degrees here Thursday night.

Scott

Sent: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 6:23 pm

do you have a preference????

--- On Wed, 10/1/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 6:02 PM

Works for me. What shipper will you be using?

Sent: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 4:45 pm

ill send them tomorrow, you will get them friday morning. ; - ]. hows that.

Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 4:25 PM

I just sent payment via Paypal. What carrier are you using to ship? I'm assuming you would be shipping out early next week? My address is:

Scott Maybin
1215 Arapahoe St. #130
Lincoln, NE 68502

Sent: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 3:00 pm

50.00$ shipping, paypal at satya4095792@yahoo.com my girlfriend. will ship out as soon as payment is made. you can reach me at 904 579 7327 if you need to.

Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 2:57 PM

It would be $35 each if I got all five females? Do you know how much shipping would be? I'm at 68502 zipcode.

Also, do you have a Paypal account? If so, is it under this email address? memnoch1970@yahoo.com

Sent: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 1:36 pm

there about 10 or 12 inches long, there 6 months old. ive got 5 females, and 2 males left. please let me know what you want to do soon. ive got alot of other people that want them. but you contacted me first so ill give you a chance to respond. thanks.

Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 12:38 AM

How old and how long are they? BTW, the ad I saw was on Fauna Classifieds.

Scott

Sent: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 3:05 pm

ive got 5 females if your still interested.

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, ntfish@aol.com <ntfish@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: Bearded Dragons
Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 6:55 AM

Hey, I was just checking to see if you have any females for sale. If you can sex them, I might be interested in doing five females if you have that many.

Thanks,
Scott

Old 10-24-2008, 02:30 PM   #15
gillian25
my mails are pretty much the same .Subj: Re: are you talking about the dragons
Date: 10/19/2008 2:09:44 AM Central Daylight Time
To: Gillian25@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

i was told your check came, but i had to go out of town a few days on a job. i didnt expect your payment to take so long. i will send your dragons as soon as i get back. assuming your check clears. thankyou.

--- On Fri, 10/17/08, Gillian25@aol.com <Gillian25@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: are you talking about the dragons
Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 7:10 PM

TODAY?

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)

Old 10-24-2008, 02:33 PM   #16
gillian25
Subj: Re: are you talking about the dragons
Date: 10/14/2008 6:42:23 PM Central Daylight Time

it didnt come today, but it should be here tomorrow, i would think. what day did you send it out?

--- On Tue, 10/14/08, Gillian25@aol.com <Gillian25@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 6:43 PM
Subj: Re: are you talking about the dragons
Date: 10/8/2008 9:16:08 PM Central Daylight Time

thankyou, for the buisness. you will not be disappointed. theses dragons go for 125.00$ a piece all day on kingsnake. i need the room and cages bad right now. im glad your getting them . sounds like you have a true love for these animals. would you please send me your address . or should i just ship them anywhere, lol lol thanks again.
--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Gillian25@aol.com <Gillian25@aol.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:03 PM

That sounds great I will send out a check first mail in the morning. I know what you mean about not following through. I have had lots of those . ....... thank u again, I will look forward to getting them. I am exited. toni (check will be good as soon as you get it )...........

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!
(http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001)

i am sure i am writing a little early with the holiday their was no mail. but did you get my check? i am a little anchouce.....Toni

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)

Old 10-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #17
gillian25
no one is blowing smoke . we just want our dragons , and we are asking for help in getting them , i think scott also wants his dragons or also his money at this point . we are just asking for pointers from anyone that would possibly know how to get our money back . or atleast what we can do to stop such spamming . this isnot good for fauna , makes buyers not want to buy and without buyers well thats what fauna is about isnt it?

Old 10-24-2008, 02:47 PM   #18
ntfish
At this point, I want my money back. He has proven untrustworthy and I don't want anything ever again from him, just my money back.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:51 PM   #19
gillian25
sorry correct . our money back not both dragons and money. i dont want my dragons anymore the hype is gone ,

Old 10-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #20
John E Dove
Okay, I think I get it now.
On the frog forum link posted previously, on October 19 at 0352 Mr. Sulwer said he had a death in the family and had to go to St. Louis for about 3 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
it seems ill be going to st louis for a while. my brother was hit and killed by a car, friday night. not a lot of details yet, but im going to be gone for a while. cant figuer out how im gonna have my frogs cared for while im gone? its weird the things you worry about in a crisis situation..... i dont trust any of my idiot neighbors. and have no family down here. i have to leave sunday afternoon. any ideas????
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks everyone, screw it im just gonna pack my frogs up in sterilite containers and take them with me. im gonna be gone at least 3 weeks, so thats what im gonna do.
Now I am not making excuses for him, I’m a little peeved at him myself because he never responded to my requests on multiple forums for more information on some moss he was peddling, but it is plausible that he did indeed have a death in the family and is caught up in settling family matters.
Not that that would excuse his allowing his customers to wait with no word but it could be the reason.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chris sulwer, memnoch1970