Bad Guy Rick Cremeans of Lancaster, OH-BAD, BAD, BAD! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #121
singingtothewheat
What a jerk!

Old 08-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #122
pitbulllady
Suprise, Suprise, Suprise-Mr. Cremeans, aka "Richard USA" wrote me a BAD CHECK! He sent it out last week, via regular mail(as opposed to Express Mail, and the postal money order I requested), and was apparently too stupid to consider that I'd call his bank and verify whether the check was any good or not. Of course, it wasn't. The bank rep assured me that the check absolutely WOULD NOT CLEAR, and I'm sure that Mr. Cremeans knew that it wouldn't, as well. So, Hemingway, if you're out there, and you got a check, DO NOT TRY TO CASH IT OR DEPOSIT IT! I've already called and left a pretty hot(and I do not means "sexy" hot) message on his cell phone, and I called his home and spoke with the woman who always answers the phone-don't know if it was his mama or wife or gf or whatever, and don't care). Anyone know how to go about filing a police report on someone out-of-state? I'm sick of this rectal orifice's games.

Sharon McKenzie

Old 08-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #123
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Suprise, Suprise, Suprise-Mr. Cremeans, aka "Richard USA" wrote me a BAD CHECK! He sent it out last week, via regular mail(as opposed to Express Mail, and the postal money order I requested), and was apparently too stupid to consider that I'd call his bank and verify whether the check was any good or not. Of course, it wasn't. The bank rep assured me that the check absolutely WOULD NOT CLEAR, and I'm sure that Mr. Cremeans knew that it wouldn't, as well. So, Hemingway, if you're out there, and you got a check, DO NOT TRY TO CASH IT OR DEPOSIT IT! I've already called and left a pretty hot(and I do not means "sexy" hot) message on his cell phone, and I called his home and spoke with the woman who always answers the phone-don't know if it was his mama or wife or gf or whatever, and don't care). Anyone know how to go about filing a police report on someone out-of-state? I'm sick of this rectal orifice's games.

Sharon McKenzie
I think in order for you to have a valid claim, you must deposit it and show it has been NSF~ Might have to check with your bank on that.
Good luck. This will help you, as now he has legally crossed the line and can really get in trouble

Old 08-31-2009, 05:23 PM   #124
dangles
Small claims suit

Try calling your local courthouse and his local pd. Most likely you'll have to file it in his jurisdiction, so unless you wanna take a roadtrip, you may be out of luck. Hopefully they'll be able to tell you something different...

Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 PM   #125
pitbulllady
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangles View Post
Try calling your local courthouse and his local pd. Most likely you'll have to file it in his jurisdiction, so unless you wanna take a roadtrip, you may be out of luck. Hopefully they'll be able to tell you something different...
My bank advised me NOT to try to cash or deposit the check, since it will be ME who has to cover it, AND the penalty, until that amount can be collected from Cremeans. I have contacted both my local PD and the PD in Lancaster, OH. The Ohio police can procede once they receive a police report from this end, since I am the victim of the crime of check fraud, along with internet fraud, both Federal crimes. My local PD told me to contact the Magistrate tomorrow. Fortunately, I know him well, so hopefully I will get out of the planned staff meeting after school tomorrow in time to go down to the courthouse. I have all the documentation, including the photos of the dead snake and the box it was shipped it, and the check, the envelope it arrived in, with the post date, and the email from this board in which Cremeans lied, stating that he'd send out payment on August 18. I have a copy of my original money order with which I paid for the snake and overnight shipping. I might not ever recover a penny from this POS, but if it's the last thing I do, I will ensure that he never sells another animal.

Sharon McKenzie

Old 08-31-2009, 10:02 PM   #126
LauraB
Quote:
I might not ever recover a penny from this POS, but if it's the last thing I do, I will ensure that he never sells another animal.
Only the wise know some things are more valuable than the copper, the silver, the gold.
You, Sharon, are one of those

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
rick cremeans