Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #61
bradleymoore
it would be nice to see what lucille would have to say.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #62
SierraMarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
One other question I have is this, and it's a biggie.

In some of the conversations with Maggie, Christina's excuse is that some people backed out of their winning auctions. I'd really like to know WHO, and what happened to the animal or item that was put up, if no one paid. Was the second highest bidder contacted? Was it relisted? Was anyone even NOTIFIED that the auction winner backed out? Crummy excuses is what it sounds like to me.

I really want to make a post, and probably will after this job I'm on is over. But I'd like to see everyone post in it that donated an animal or item, or cash, or won an auction... and total up exactly how much was sent.

I honestly think the donors are the one's that will have to press for legal action. The charitable donations were not sent to where they were intended, and instead used for personal gain. Sounds like fraud or outright theft to me. Considering this hurt Maggie, who is already suffering greatly, I hope they get the BOOK thrown at them.
I didn't believe Christina's story of a lot of auctions not being paid for and merchandise not being sent. She told me this and I suggested to her to contact the second highest bidder and she told me that she thought the way she should do it was to reauction it. I don't recall anything being in auction twice.
Rick you also got hurt by Christina and Jeff. I am also not excluding Jeff from this.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:23 PM   #63
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
How about a nice friendly class action law suit?
I couldn't agree with you more

Old 05-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #64
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
How about a nice friendly class action law suit?
Im in... Hell, I never even received shipping money for the boa I auctioned off. I didnt care as long as the funds were going to the right places but, since they didnt, I am all over this.

I could go into so much more details about this whole ordeal but I dont want to drag emails to other people into the middle of this. A lot of us who spent a lot of time talking to them on a personal level are already feeling the wrath of what they have done.

I just wish that I had access to Maggie and Rick in Mid March when I had some odd feelings about everything.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #65
morph evolution
totally agree!!!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #66
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
When I saw the title to this thread, I thought it to be another joke. I'm sharing the same sickness in the pit of my stomach AND disbelief as most people that are reading this. I only hope that the rest of the money that we sent the Wise's finds it's way to Maggie. Unbelievable!!!
Man i though the same b.s. until i seen who the op was. then there was the sinking feeling like ut oh. Dave is nailing there but to a cross for something.

DAND'S THE MAN

( right dan!)

Old 05-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #67
Melinda
In my experience, people like this usually have several forums/groups that they are working. Once the jig is up in one forum it's on to the next one, sometimes with new names.

If I belonged to other forums, I'd be watching very carefully for another con. They usually come in with sob stories of their own, dripping sweetness and very helpful until money changes hands and then it's too late.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #68
Mistyck
How sad. I hope they can explain everything. If not at least make it right somehow.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #69
Willow
Unless they where held hostage and told to steal the money or Pinky and The Brain would blow up the world....there is NO explanation WHATSOEVER that can make this ok!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #70
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
How sad. I hope they can explain everything. If not at least make it right somehow.
You think there gonna make anything right??? i dont even see them showing there face here. The only way to get money outta them is a law suit. But how are you going to pull that off. Not saying it cant be done, but whos gonna go threw all the legal procedures and lawyer fees?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles