Bad Guy Nick Giavasis......Sellers Beware!! PayPal Buyers Remorse - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
robertmcphee
Nick Giavasis......Sellers Beware!! PayPal Buyers Remorse

Ill let the emails tell most of the story, but here is the summary. Buyers Remorse.....He paid for the animals and now wants to cancel his order and wants a refund because I was unable to ship "fast enough" due to weather
He filed a claim with Paypal and is now under investigation......
The bad thing is since he filed a non-delivery claim, my only recourse to settle the dispute is to refund the money, or send the animals. I was sending him the animals, but he told me he would not accept delivery. I called PayPal and they told me that I am screwed both ways. If I send the animals and he sends them back they will surely die with the cold weather. I would be out the money and the animals. I don't believe that I should have to refund his money for buyers remorse.
I learned a valuable lesson about PayPal. There is no protection, what so ever for sellers. PayPal told me you could buy a $10,000 vehicle off Ebay, pay for it and have it delivered. If you decided you did not want the vehicle anymore and refused delivery the seller is on the hook to refund the money and eat the delivery fee, no questions asked.....(after the disputes are resolved I will no longer be utilizing the services of PayPal)
I will ultimately have to refund his money, but at least I can save the animals from losing their lives by him not accepting delivery, but I just wanted to bring it here for people to see.
Below are all email exchanges I had with Nicholas Giavasis unedited and complete from beginning to end.
happi2ski@yahoo.com <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 1:13 AM To: BBCExotics@gmail.com
NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Best delivered price if I buy all? Zip 80015. Make it nice and I'm buying-
Thnx

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=811487&cat=8

This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 12:13 AM, Oct 09th, 2010 from I.P. Address 24.8.70.70/c-24-8-70-70.hsd1.co.comcast.net

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:14 AM To: happi2ski@yahoo.com
If you pay by sunday you can have them for $455 shipped
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

[Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, These would be for my kids (older, so no oworries about them not knowing what they are doing) but tell me, so I don't feel so STUPID.....what is "CA" and when I'm seeing "T-" or "T+", what is this referring to?
Thnx
ps. I think we're close to striking a deal-e-o...........

--- On Sat, 10/9/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available
To: happi2ski@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:14 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
No problem, ca just stands for central american. The t-positive is a genetic term for a version of albino (for breeding purposes).
The nice thing about these is they wont be as large as "Colombian" boas. They will max out around 4 or 5 foot and a couple pounds.
This makes them easier to house and feed.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, would you go $400 shipped? If so, I'm thinking.......... we're good.
Kindly-

--

Subject: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available
To: "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 10:15 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 2:22 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
I wish I could do $400 shipped, but they are already heavily discounted, I sold the rest of the litter for $300 each. After I pay for shipping of about $60 id only be getting $85 each. I can wholesale them for $99 each or take them to the show I vend at next weekend and sell them for $150 and sell out.
Sorry, as much as I would like to make a sale and pick up a new customer, I cant do them any less than $450 shipped. Thanks for checking me out hope to do business with you In the future.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 1:11 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kindly-

>
>
> From: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possi...

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 10:15 AM

>
> No problem, ca just stands for central american. The t-positive is a genetic term for a version...

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:02 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nicholas,
I just sold one from that group at a better price locally ($150). I have another one I can add to the three that are left to total four. Since I made a little extra on the one I sold compared to the sale price I can ship you your group of four for $400 if you are still interested. Please let me know, as I have 2 or 3 people that want one as well.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

>
> On Oct 9, 2010 1:11 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Robert, would you go $400 shipped? If so, I'm thinking.......... we're good.
> Kindly-
>
>
>
>
> -...

>>
>> >
>> >
>> > From: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

>>
>> To: "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
>> Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 10:15 AM

>
> No problem, ca just stands for central american. The t-positive is a genetic term for a version...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
May I see the snakes I'm getting, and or, not getting? We're working towards a sale ;-)
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:02 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Im not home right now so I dont have access to their pics. They arw all similar as they are sibling and half siblings. One thing I can promise is youll love them. I think 3 of them ate pictured in the ad. M1 is the one I sold. I can get pics tomorrow, but honestly, they might be sold by then.
These are the nicest ca mots out there, and you are getting them over half off. You could sell or trade 2 of them and make your money back.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 3:20 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

May I see the snakes I'm getting, and or, not getting? We're working towards a sale ;-)
Kindly-
Nick

>
>

> Subject: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available
> To: "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:02 PM

>
> Nicholas,
> I just sold one from that group at a better price locally ($150). I have another on...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Ahhh, M! was my only reason for buying the complete grouping......that's the one that caught our eye. How about M1 stays, and maybe 'plus' the other one you suggested adding, and we work that deal?
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:47 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:46 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
I just sold m4. Not sure I can make this deal happen. Im afraid im going to run out of them before you decide. Sorry.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 4:41 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ahhh, M! was my only reason for buying the complete grouping......that's the one that caught our eye. How about M1 stays, and maybe 'plus' the other one you suggested adding, and we work that deal?

Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:47 PM
>
> Im not home right now so I dont have access to their pics. They arw all similar as they are sib...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:01 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
LOL! Dude, how are you selling snakes from underneath a proposed buyer once our dealings begin? I don't get that. I'm 50 years old, have bought and sold all of my life, and I've never seen such dealings. I've bought 30-40 snakes over the past few months, and have never dealt with such a thing. I was under the assumption that once our dealings began we're merely fine-tuning what the order is going to include, final costs, etc., yet every time I speak to you you are telling me you're selling the snakes (LMAO!), you're kill'n me Bro. For shit-sake Man, you were talking to a buyer, and you're selling the very items he wrote to you about before even completing our dealings. How long have you done this? Isn't there suppose to be a mutual respect and or ethical way of communicating and dealing? What's the deal Bud.....I told you I wanted them. What gives with these methods you're using. I told you I'd take all 4 plus the other you didn't mention, now you've told me that 2 of them are sold. What is available, and why could you not secure the snakes once we began our negotiations so I get them shipped?!

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 2:46 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
So, what is remaining? And what is the final price you are saying I'd pay delivered? I wanted to buy all 5!
Nick

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:05 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
And by the way, the guy you have on the otehr end of these emails, he's the guy that would end up buying every sinilar clutch you'd produce for the next few seasons, but maybe you weren't reading into that much? You're dealing off your snaks one at a time to many buyers. Wouldn't it be easier to sell all in one shipment, one buyer, one seller, one transaction? Talk to me as though you're aware I'd buy many many many more snakes from you......and then hopefully we can focus on the larger goal, bigger goal/prize, and an outcome for you which could equal many repeat sales!
Kindly-
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:13 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
In my ad it says first come first serve. You didnt like my price, so at that time negotiations ceased, I tried to accomodate you by adding one of my holdbacks to the group and even cut $55 off the price to match your offer.
Unfortunately I have to go by who pays first. I speak to ten people a day who promise to pay, in the meantime, I tell others they are sold and the promiser disappears. At these prices they dont last...
Another point id like to make, I spoke with 5 or 6 people yesterday and thursday on these snakes, two of them came through and "bought them out from under you". Im really sorry, but I have to go by first money on a deal like this.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 5:01 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

LOL! Dude, how are you selling snakes from underneath a proposed buyer once our dealings begin? I don't get that. I'm 50 years old, have bought and sold all of my life, and I've never seen such dealings. I've bought 30-40 snakes over the past few months, and have never dealt with such a thing. I was under the assumption that once our dealings began we're merely fine-tuning what the order is going to include, final costs, etc., yet every time I speak to you you are telling me you're selling the snakes (LMAO!), you're kill'n me Bro. For shit-sake Man, you were talking to a buyer, and you're selling the very items he wrote to you about before even completing our dealings. How long have you done this? Isn't there suppose to be a mutual respect and or ethical way of communicating and dealing? What's the deal Bud.....I told you I wanted them. What gives with these methods you're using. I told you I'd take all 4 plus the other you didn't mention, now you've told me that 2 of them are sold. What is available, and why could you not secure the snakes once we began our negotiations so I get them shipped?!

>
>

> Subject: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 2:46 PM

>
> I just sold m4. Not sure I can make this deal happen. Im afraid im going to run out of them bef...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:16 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Hummm, well, I guess I need to find another supplier for providing multiple litters of snakes to me each season..........that's what I was shooting for, not buying only one snake, one event, one transaction. Have you ever taken that into account? It's called residual sales........
You are tossing away what would have most assuredly been your single best customer, maybe ever...............

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:13 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:44 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nicholas,
I am sorry you are upset. This is a hobby for me. I have been selling my animals for over ten years now, not imported or jobber animals, animals I produced. I can see you are an exception to the normal uneducated buyer looking to squeeze me for a better deal, only to go elsewhere when I budge.
I have a lot of faithful customers that I have sold to every year for ten plus years. My hobby is kept afloat by customers/friends like that.
Those who approach me to buy quantity dont haggle over shipping cost, it is a necessary evil on this industry and is expected and unfortunately is absorbed by the buyer.
My only fault was not recognizing the kind of associate you might be, and yes I am the one who loses in this situation. But for every 10 inquiries, 8 of them are the exact opposite of you.
In the future though, when therw is a good deal in front of you, let it be known what your intentions are and dont immediately beat the guy up over the cost of shipping.
I have no doubt you will find another supplier, there are a lot out there and they are hurting during this economy, some are good and some, not so good, but you will find very few with more passion for the hobby. Do your research and enjoy this great hobby of ours.
Thank you for a great lesson in humility, I need one from time to time.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 9, 2010 5:16 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hummm, well, I guess I need to find another supplier for providing multiple litters of snakes to me each season..........that's what I was shooting for, not buying only one snake, one event, one transaction. Have you ever taken that into account? It's called residual sales........
You are tossing away what would have most assuredly been your single best customer, maybe ever...............

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:13 PM
>
> In my ad it says first come first serve. You didnt like my price, so at that time negotiations ...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:10 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, Thanks for coming back at me with empathy and understanding, that does a lot for us and any efforts we might arrange. Listen, first, so you know I'm for real, yes, I am "that buyer" that everyone wants to meet, seriously, I am! I'm not one of the 8 of 10 that are full of doo-doo and talking smack. What I'm trying to do is find 1-2 good, reputable, and trustworthy breeders of each of the type and or morphs I desire. Then, I'd like to do business with them whenever possible to prevent me from having to continue to meet people that I may not trust. So, with that said, next go-round, offer the same arrangements and you'd have a buyer. I do not like to compete with other people jumping in buying only one snake, it messes things up. If I'm buying an entire litter, that needs to be recognized and as long as I'm treated well, I'm buying.....as I've been trying to do with you since we began speaking. I hope I did not insult you in any way, I'm just a very "to the point" kinda guy, as that gets us to the heart of the matter quickly.
Now, this group, no way I can get it huh? No way you can tell the others the same thing you told me? I'd take all 5, more if you have them. It would certainly mean much, and it would secure, without a doubt, the next pairings you orchestrate. So, let's see where we're at with this grouping, the quality of care and quality of animals....and we'll 'expand' from there. I can also tell you other morphs I'd like and if you wish to produce, super, you just hit BINGO with your best 'surprise buyer' of the year ;-) I'm telling you Robert, you WILL be happy that I picked you to email, trust me on that statement!
So, as for what else I'd be interested in:
1) Motley, of course (You see, I needed the 4 initial snakes, especially the 1st you say is sold, as well as the other. As fate would have it, those were the choices of my daughters! Young Scientists...and when they pick a specific snake, nothing less will do!
2) Albino Motley
3) Lipstick
4) Dwarf Boas'Island Boas (Isla de Maize, Corn Island, Hogg Island (would want certain shades of Hoggs though. Many in the trades tend to appear 'dirty'), and Crawl Cay
5) Hypo (again, not dirty looking)
6) Anery (again, clean)
7) Open to other ideas.
What I'm looking for is smoke'n deals on quantity. I know you can't give them away, obviously, but I must know I'm getting my best deals. As you stated, there are plenty of others that have snakes, especially with the economy so in the dumps, but I hate searching, and I hate jumping from one breeder to the next. I hate mites, I hate liars, I do not like not being acknowledged that I'm about to create residual income for the person I'm doing business with, which I WILL do.
So, hook me up, treat me right, with respect, and you'll be so happy you met me, you'll be sending me an Christmas card next year (LOL), seriously, you will.......LMAO!
I was HUGE into reptiles 12-15 years ago with my son. I got out of it, but alls it took was my girls being into it and being on their science club boards and asking me to "get back into it", so I am, in a big way.......so I'm in the "find some cool people to deal with" phase ;-)
OK, I await some good news from you, and I must say, though our initial correspondences were bumpy, I'm glad we worked through it.
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:44 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:21 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
I will work something out with the other buyers and secure the group we initially spoke about, and likely supply you with others you might be interested in.
I am glad I was able to accurately explain myself and look forward to continuing our conversation.
Im 25 ft up a tree right now (bowhunting), but if you give me a couple hours ill be able communicate better. If you would rather talk over the phone, please give me your # & I will call.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 6:10 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Robert, Thanks for coming back at me with empathy and understanding, that does a lot for us and any efforts we might arrange. Listen, first, so you know I'm for real, yes, I am "that buyer" that everyone wants to meet, seriously, I am! I'm not one of the 8 of 10 that are full of doo-doo and talking smack. What I'm trying to do is find 1-2 good, reputable, and trustworthy breeders of each of the type and or morphs I desire. Then, I'd like to do business with them whenever possible to prevent me from having to continue to meet people that I may not trust. So, with that said, next go-round, offer the same arrangements and you'd have a buyer. I do not like to compete with other people jumping in buying only one snake, it messes things up. If I'm buying an entire litter, that needs to be recognized and as long as I'm treated well, I'm buying.....as I've been trying to do with you since we began speaking. I hope I did not insult you in any way, I'm just a very "to the point" kinda guy, as that gets us to the heart of the matter quickly.
Now, this group, no way I can get it huh? No way you can tell the others the same thing you told me? I'd take all 5, more if you have them. It would certainly mean much, and it would secure, without a doubt, the next pairings you orchestrate. So, let's see where we're at with this grouping, the quality of care and quality of animals....and we'll 'expand' from there. I can also tell you other morphs I'd like and if you wish to produce, super, you just hit BINGO with your best 'surprise buyer' of the year ;-) I'm telling you Robert, you WILL be happy that I picked you to email, trust me on that statement!
1) Motley, of course (You see, I needed the 4 initial snakes, especially the 1st you say is sold, as well as the other. As fate would have it, those were the choices of my daughters! Young Scientists...and when they pick a specific snake, nothing less will do!
2) Albino Motley
3) Lipstick
4) Dwarf Boas'Island Boas (Isla de Maize, Corn Island, Hogg Island (would want certain shades of Hoggs though. Many in the trades tend to appear 'dirty'), and Crawl Cay
6) Anery (again, clean)
7) Open to other ideas.
What I'm looking for is smoke'n deals on quantity. I know you can't give them away, obviously, but I must know I'm getting my best deals. As you stated, there are plenty of others that have snakes, especially with the economy so in the dumps, but I hate searching, and I hate jumping from one breeder to the next. I hate mites, I hate liars, I do not like not being acknowledged that I'm about to create residual income for the person I'm doing business with, which I WILL do.
So, hook me up, treat me right, with respect, and you'll be so happy you met me, you'll be sending me an Christmas card next year (LOL), seriously, you will.......LMAO!
I was HUGE into reptiles 12-15 years ago with my son. I got out of it, but alls it took was my girls being into it and being on their science club boards and asking me to "get back into it", so I am, in a big way.......so I'm in the "find some cool people to deal with" phase ;-)
OK, I await some good news from you, and I must say, though our initial correspondences were bumpy, I'm glad we worked through it.
Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:44 PM

>
> Nicholas,
> I am sorry you are upset. This is a hobby for me. I have been selling my animals fo...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:27 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
LOL! Dude, we ned to talk! I was "just" ready to list some BOWS! Classics, MINT! My home is much like a museum (not bragging) and I collect nothing but the best. I have some recurve bows that are hot, mint-mint-mint! if you ever use, display, or have fun with recurve, say the word and I'll set your PC on fire with some pix. I have one bow I got from an 85 year old guy around 10 years ago, MINT, that was early Bear, rare. Telling ya, I knew we kept talking for a reason. Also, if you need/want a hand gun, I have bersa .38, shot 2 times. May be looking to download it. I have all original paperwork etc.
We'll have to talk if yo uhave any interest in super nice recurves! It takes BIG BALLS to hit something with a recurve my friend!
OK, the snakes, cool, you just got me hook, line, and sinker ;-)
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:21 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 9:49 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
I have always thought about getting into recurves or long bows.
I just got home and was going to see what all I have and put together a list.
Give me a call, or give me your phone number if you want.
517-712-4794
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 6:27 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

LOL! Dude, we ned to talk! I was "just" ready to list some BOWS! Classics, MINT! My home is much like a museum (not bragging) and I collect nothing but the best. I have some recurve bows that are hot, mint-mint-mint! if you ever use, display, or have fun with recurve, say the word and I'll set your PC on fire with some pix. I have one bow I got from an 85 year old guy around 10 years ago, MINT, that was early Bear, rare. Telling ya, I knew we kept talking for a reason. Also, if you need/want a hand gun, I have bersa .38, shot 2 times. May be looking to download it. I have all original paperwork etc.
We'll have to talk if yo uhave any interest in super nice recurves! It takes BIG BALLS to hit something with a recurve my friend!

Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:21 PM
>
> Nick,
> I will work something out with the other buyers and secure the group we initially spoke...

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
It looks like right now I have 5.0 ca motleys, 1.0 ca hypo motley, 2.0 type 2 anerytheristic possible het leopards, 2.0 het type 2 anery possible het leopard, 1.1 hypo het type 2 anery (type 2 ghost), 6 high color normal nicaraguan boas.
I also have a male '09 probable super hypo 66% het anery (Colombian) and
.2 het albino possible het snow
And probably a few more
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

>
> On Oct 9, 2010 6:27 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> LOL! Dude, we ned to talk! I was "just" ready to list some BOWS! Classics, MINT! My home is much l...

>>
>> >
>> >

>>
>> Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:21 PM

>
> Nick,
> I will work something out with the other buyers and secure the group we initially spoke...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:07 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
OK, done with the family party stuff! Wow, nice to see family, nicer to see them as they are leaving ;-)
Wow, OK, you had more snakes. I didn't know that. Send me amounts on them. While I wait for that I will see if I would have the space. I only alloted for the first group....but let's see prices and if I have space. Had we met last week, space would have not been the issue. I bought 3 other litters of Hypo and misc.
Let me see what I can do, shoot me some numbers Robert.
Talk in the morning.
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 9:09 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:09 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
We will talk tomorrow. I'm 3 plates of food and 6 drinks into the night.....wow.....I'm ready to explode Bro.
Tomorrow my friend.
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 7:49 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
OK, I'm awake............no rush, but shoot me my best number on the original group we discussed, and then a separate list with the additional specimens. Of course I'm in for the original group, and I'll let you know today if I'm in for the rest.
Again, I want to thank you.
Tell me how serious you are about seeing some super sweet recurves and if so, I'll hook you up. At one time I had approx 50 bows some of the nicest made. I kept around 6-10 very nice bows, all something to be very proud of when displayed and or used. I'll tell ya now, using a recurve, nothing gives the thrill if/when you get good. It's an art, takes real skill and besides.......it's where ti all began. Also, know this, vintage recurves, they are an investment that only goes UP. I had a bow similar to one which I'm going to sell/trade.....I listed it for $350 and 4 collectors started haggling over it and it went for $550. The guy that bought it ended up selling it at his shoppe for freak'n $1200 to another collector. It's simple, any of them which are vintage which are in nice condition, they will be worth their weight in gold as time passes. Either way, let me know if you have interest with any and I can get you pix. If you do not have interest, no pressure, it's all cool, because I have "never" had an issue with my bows zooming out the door once I've listed them for sale.
OK, I await. I will be on-off the PC so if I do not answer right away, I'm not ignoring you. It's Sunday, football, gotta watch some ;-)
Have a great morning-
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:28 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
5.0 ca mots...........$500 shipped
Group 2
2.0 type 2 anery possible het leopard
2.0 het type 2 anery possible het leopard
1.0 ca hypo motley
1.1 hypo het type2 ghost nicaraguans
Group 2....$500

Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 10, 2010 10:56 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

OK, I'm awake............no rush, but shoot me my best number on the original group we discussed, and then a separate list with the additional specimens. Of course I'm in for the original group, and I'll let you know today if I'm in for the rest.
Tell me how serious you are about seeing some super sweet recurves and if so, I'll hook you up. At one time I had approx 50 bows some of the nicest made. I kept around 6-10 very nice bows, all something to be very proud of when displayed and or used. I'll tell ya now, using a recurve, nothing gives the thrill if/when you get good. It's an art, takes real skill and besides.......it's where ti all began. Also, know this, vintage recurves, they are an investment that only goes UP. I had a bow similar to one which I'm going to sell/trade.....I listed it for $350 and 4 collectors started haggling over it and it went for $550. The guy that bought it ended up selling it at his shoppe for freak'n $1200 to another collector. It's simple, any of them which are vintage which are in nice condition, they will be worth their weight in gold as time passes. Either way, let me know if you have interest with any and I can get you pix. If you do not have interest, no pressure, it's all cool, because I have "never" had an issue with my bows zooming out the door once I've listed them for sale.
OK, I await. I will be on-off the PC so if I do not answer right away, I'm not ignoring you. It's Sunday, football, gotta watch some ;-)
Have a great morning-
Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 9:09 PM

>
> Nick,
> It looks like right now I have 5.0 ca motleys, 1.0 ca hypo motley, 2.0 type 2 aneryther...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
OK, great talking to you.
I'll await your email later tonight.
Create your email so I know what's what, what's from what, etc., etc., etc.
Have a great evening.
Nick

--- On Sun, 10/10/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 10:28 AM [Quoted text hidden]

bbcexotics@gmail.com <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:05 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
It was great having a chance to talk with you. Let me know if you have any questions.
5.0 ca mots...........$500 shipped Group 1
3 of the ca mots are from breeding CA Motley pos. het T-positive (male) bred to Nice normal Nicaraguan (female)
2 of the mots are from breeding CA Motley pos. het T-positive (male) bred to a Hypo Panamanian (female)
Group 2......$500
2.0 type 2 anery possible het leopard produced by breeding Double Het Type II Anery and Leopard (male) to a Type II Anery (female)*little bit picky eaters, but doing good*(only ones in existence, as far as I am aware)
2.0 het type 2 anery possible het leopard (same breeding as above)
1.0 ca hypo motley produced by breeding CA Motley pos. het T-positive (male) to Hypo Panamanian (female)*Eating excellent, staying very small*
1.1 hypo het type2 ghost nicaraguans produced by breeding Hypo het Type II Anery (male) to a Type II Anery (female)Breeding these two together will produce Type II Ghosts (still not too many of these around)
Couple of odds and ends
I may also be willing to include 1.1 pair of the 50% Corn Island possible het Bloods $250 for the pair (and that is a great deal for a project like this)
These were produced by breeding a Het Blood (male) to a Corn Island (female)
There are virtually none of these in existence, as far as I am aware. These are going to be unbelievable!!
I also have an awesome male '09 probable Super Hypo possible het Anery (Colombian) Produced by breeding Hypo het Anery (male) to a Hypo het Anery (female) $150
I will throw in a few "normal" Nicaraguan babies as well with any of the packages. Ill label them and let you know what was bred to produce them.
All of these are pictured in my photobucket, but if you are having trouble finding them, let me know and I can try to shoot you some links.

Bob McPhee
[Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:22 PM To: bbcexotics@gmail.com
OK Bob, trying to decide.........maybe you can help me make up my mind. Not that it would happen for sure, but what's my best price if I got every snake on this list?
Kindly-
Nick

--- On Sun, 10/10/10, bbcexotics@gmail.com <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:05 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:37 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Id do the whole group $1,250 shipped. And I would put together a group of 5 great looking normal/het nicaraguans. All will be labeled and identified so you know what you have. Ill even include at no charge 10 free consultation calls...lol!
You will have one hell of a start on some amazing central american projects, some of them, nobody but you and I will have. We will share the whole market! That way we get to control how those projects are handled.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 10, 2010 10:23 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

OK Bob, trying to decide.........maybe you can help me make up my mind. Not that it would happen for sure, but what's my best price if I got every snake on this list?
Kindly-
Nick

Subject: Re: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:05 PM

>
> It was great having a chance to talk with you. Let me know if you have any questions.
> 5.0 ca...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 11:52 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
OK, I'm sleeping on the entire deal concept vs. just the first group (which I am comitted to, so NO worries there). It's waaaay more than I expected to spend, and I'm considering the space issue, so please allow me some concentration time here........and time to convincethe old lady!
Talk tomorrow some time. Cool? Cool!
Sleep well!
Nick

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:37 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:27 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
If it is easier for you and better to not be overwelmed with a bunch of extra mouths to feed, it wont hurt my feelings if you only took group 1. The others are animals id be glad to keep as their value and demand will likely go up after this season. I will likely have a lot of animals you will be interested in this season.
Besides, getting group 1 will give you the opportunity to see the quality of my animals and what you can expect from me in the future.
Or if you are interested in only a couple from the other groups, let me know and I can work out a good deal to include those animals.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 10, 2010 11:52 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

OK, I'm sleeping on the entire deal concept vs. just the first group (which I am comitted to, so NO worries there). It's waaaay more than I expected to spend, and I'm considering the space issue, so please allow me some concentration time here........and time to convincethe old lady!
Sleep well!
Nick

> Subject: Re: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 availabl...

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:37 PM
>
> Id do the whole group $1,250 shipped. And I would put together a group of 5 great looking norma...

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:15 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Just checking to see if you have made any headway in your decision making. Not trying to pressure you, just trying to get some $$ around to order some rats...lol.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 11, 2010 8:27 AM, "Robert McPhee" <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Nick,
If it is easier for you and better to not be overwelmed with a bunch of extra mouths to feed, it wont hurt my feelings if you only took group 1. The others are animals id be glad to keep as their value and demand will likely go up after this season. I will likely have a lot of animals you will be interested in this season.
Besides, getting group 1 will give you the opportunity to see the quality of my animals and what you can expect from me in the future.
Or if you are interested in only a couple from the other groups, let me know and I can work out a good deal to include those animals.

Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

>
> On Oct 10, 2010 11:52 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> OK, I'm sleeping on the entire deal concept vs. just the first group (which I am comitted to, so N...
>>
>>
>> From: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

> Subject: Re: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 availabl...

>>
>> Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:37 PM

>
> Id do the whole group $1,250 shipped. And I would put together a group of 5 great looking norma...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:42 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Hang tight Bro. Sitting and talking to the old lady RIGHT now about this very subject. We're going over money, space, sanity, LOL!
Get right back to you. I'm STILL HERE, NOT going anywhere......I remeber your worry, that I'd talk and not buy the first group (I AM), but I didn't expect all of these options (LOL). Working on it Bro!

--- On Mon, 10/11/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:15 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:48 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
No problem, I to have had many of those conversations with the wife...lol! I understand 100%
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 11, 2010 7:42 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hang tight Bro. Sitting and talking to the old lady RIGHT now about this very subject. We're going over money, space, sanity, LOL!
Get right back to you. I'm STILL HERE, NOT going anywhere......I remeber your worry, that I'd talk and not buy the first group (I AM), but I didn't expect all of these options (LOL). Working on it Bro!

>
>

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:15 PM

>
> Just checking to see if you have made any headway in your decision making. Not trying to pressu...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:57 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, OK, some info.
Yes, Group 1, with the Motley's, that's obvious, I'm buying.
YOu said I can pick ones that may seem interesting if I though all of them would be too many (I was totally unprepared for all of these - LMAO!). So, tell me how well you can treat me with the follow, and if it's affordable the may also be sold.
I have further interest in:
1.0 ca hypo Motley (the one you said seems to be staying small)
1.1 hypo het type 2 ghost Nics
1.1 50% corn island poss her blood anery

I think that will still be pushing the envelope for what I'm set up for, but treat me good, and I'll be back, soon, and often. I am preping to build a rack system that will be around 10 units across x 8 units high, and that will not include my offspring racks. I will be back, so just give me good cause to come back.
I know you offered some normals, and if you do that I'd offer them to my kids to get them motivated. If they continue to become properly motivated, as I feel they will, I'd build them a rack of 4 across x 8 high, just for my girls ;-) My eldest likes only males (crazy) and she likes anery colors, but I told her we'd get her something later, down the road, so I'll hit ya up on a following shipment for that maybe.
OK, so refer to the list above and let me know how you can treat me.
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:48 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:56 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Group 1 (ca mots)...$500
Group 2....$350
1.1 hypo het type 2 ghost
1.1 50% corn island pos. Het blood
1.0 hypo motley 50% panamanian
Total for groups 1 and 2....$850
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 12:57 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Robert, OK, some info.
YOu said I can pick ones that may seem interesting if I though all of them would be too many (I was totally unprepared for all of these - LMAO!). So, tell me how well you can treat me with the follow, and if it's affordable the may also be sold.

I think that will still be pushing the envelope for what I'm set up for, but treat me good, and I'll be back, soon, and often. I am preping to build a rack system that will be around 10 units across x 8 units high, and that will not include my offspring racks. I will be back, so just give me good cause to come back.
I know you offered some normals, and if you do that I'd offer them to my kids to get them motivated. If they continue to become properly motivated, as I feel they will, I'd build them a rack of 4 across x 8 high, just for my girls ;-) My eldest likes only males (crazy) and she likes anery colors, but I told her we'd get her something later, down the road, so I'll hit ya up on a following shipment for that maybe.
Kindly-
Nick

>
>
> Subject: Re: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys p...

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:48 PM
>
> No problem, I to have had many of those conversations with the wife...lol! I understand 100%
> ...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:46 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Yo Bro, this sounds do-a-ble, even though I will need a few days before shipping. I may ask you to go ahead and feed all of these guys again for me and we ship next week or so, would that be cool? That would give me TIME to get set.
Tell me..........you toss'n me a few somethin-somethin in there as a surprise for a new buyer? WAIT! Don't answer, just surprise us.........and if you do not, I will of course be understanding and logical concerning the matter.
Will be home in around 2-3 hours and will have you paid.
Kindly-
Nick

--- On Tue, 10/12/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 5:56 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:55 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Yeah we can ship next week. Sounds good, I know you will be super impressed with the group. Ill put together picture ID certificates for each of them.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 11:46 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yo Bro, this sounds do-a-ble, even though I will need a few days before shipping. I may ask you to go ahead and feed all of these guys again for me and we ship next week or so, would that be cool? That would give me TIME to get set.
Tell me..........you toss'n me a few somethin-somethin in there as a surprise for a new buyer? WAIT! Don't answer, just surprise us.........and if you do not, I will of course be understanding and logical concerning the matter.
Kindly-
Nick

>
>

> Subject: Re: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available...
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 5:56 AM

>
> Group 1 (ca mots)...$500
> Group 2....$350
> 1.1 hypo het type 2 ghost
> 1.1 50% corn island po...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
U da MAN!

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 9:55 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
You'll really be saying that when you get a chance to see them in person...lol!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 12:03 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

U da MAN!

>
>

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 9:55 AM
>
> Yeah we can ship next week. Sounds good, I know you will be super impressed with the group. Ill...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Not ignoring you......not home yet..........I'll be taking care of you ;-)
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:09 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Sounds good
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 7:26 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Nick

>
>

> Subject: Re: Re: Message about: 2010 CA Motleys possible het T-positive $149 shipped 4.0 available...

>
> Group 2....$350

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:18 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Howdy Bro-
$450 now, it's paid and in your Paypal account. I know, our agreement is $850 total, and that is what I wilI pay ;-) I now "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go....I owe I owe I owe I owe I ooooww-O!
LOL!
My wife didn't transfer funds but it was important to me to show I'm dead serious about the purchase. I'll get the rest paid long before time to ship. Deal? Deal.
OK, more money on the way soon.
See, I told you you could trust in my word ;-)
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 6:09 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:34 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Thanks Nick,
I appreciate the payment! Time to order some rats...lol!
When do you think you'll be able to make final payment?
Ill get them all fed again and get all the picture IDs put together for ya!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 12:18 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Howdy Bro-
$450 now, it's paid and in your Paypal account. I know, our agreement is $850 total, and that is what I wilI pay ;-) I now "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go....I owe I owe I owe I owe I ooooww-O!
LOL!
My wife didn't transfer funds but it was important to me to show I'm dead serious about the purchase. I'll get the rest paid long before time to ship. Deal? Deal.
Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 6:09 PM
>
> Sounds good
> Thank you,
> Robert McPhee
> www.BBCExotics.com
>>
>> On Oct 12, 2010 7:26 PM, "N...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Maybe today.....on phone right NOW trying to find out where are checks are and why our bank account is "frozen". Say WHAT?! Yeah, called them and we are seemingly a victim of some sort of fraud which happened this past weekend......that's why our money did not transfer. Working on it and will get square with you in short-order Bud!

--- On Wed, 10/13/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:34 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
No problem
Man, sorry to hear that!
That sux, good luck gettin it all handled. I know its a pain to go through!
That stuff pisses me off....
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 10:46 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Maybe today.....on phone right NOW trying to find out where are checks are and why our bank account is "frozen". Say WHAT?! Yeah, called them and we are seemingly a victim of some sort of fraud which happened this past weekend......that's why our money did not transfer. Working on it and will get square with you in short-order Bud!

>
>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:34 AM

>
> Thanks Nick,
> I appreciate the payment! Time to order some rats...lol!
> When do you think you...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Dude, I feel like finding the f-ing thief and opening FIRE!

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:49 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:55 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Too bad they dont let us/victims control how justice is served..... There would probably be a lot less crime!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 10:52 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:49 AM
>
> No problem
> Man, sorry to hear that!
> That sux, good luck gettin it all handled. I know its a...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Not "probably" less crime, for "SURE"! .
Studies have shown that in towns and cities that they made carrying a concealed weapon legal, crime drops dramatically. Dude, a criminal knows that if he walks in to rob a store, that he'll never know if every customer in the store has or doesn't have a gun, so they stop or at least slow their low-life ways, or they move. If I were in charge of the legal system, first line of business, all prisoners that have admitted to their crimes (harsh crimes such as murder, rap, molestation), they are dead. No more trials, they admitted it, they are dead. All other prisoners, they are workers, they wrok, they make things our country and societies need. They work 8-12 hour days, 5-6 days per week. If they are hurt, they still work, no picnics or runny-nose excuses. Labor is what they would do. Too many losers commit crimes merely to go BACK to prison because it's easy, andthey do not have to work! Our country is backwards right now, too weak, too many pussies in charge!

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:55 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Couldnt have said it better myself!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 11:29 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Studies have shown that in towns and cities that they made carrying a concealed weapon legal, crime drops dramatically. Dude, a criminal knows that if he walks in to rob a store, that he'll never know if every customer in the store has or doesn't have a gun, so they stop or at least slow their low-life ways, or they move. If I were in charge of the legal system, first line of business, all prisoners that have admitted to their crimes (harsh crimes such as murder, rap, molestation), they are dead. No more trials, they admitted it, they are dead. All other prisoners, they are workers, they wrok, they make things our country and societies need. They work 8-12 hour days, 5-6 days per week. If they are hurt, they still work, no picnics or runny-nose excuses. Labor is what they would do. Too many losers commit crimes merely to go BACK to prison because it's easy, andthey do not have to work! Our country is backwards right now, too weak, too many pussies in charge!

>
>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:55 AM

>
> Too bad they dont let us/victims control how justice is served..... There would probably be a l...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, OK, so I was looking at the list below in this email, and my mouth is watering ;-)
I appreciate the labeling, etc you will take the time to do for me!
Just wanted you to know I will send you some money soon..........didn't forget about you Bud! I worked 10-12 hours a day since we last spoke.
Also, Hogg Island, have a 2010 male available for cheap? If so, I may be interested. Did I ask you that question yet? If so, sorry.
Will talk soon!
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Sounds good!
No hog islands here, not yet anyhow.
No rest for the wicked...

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 1:14 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Hows it going Nick,
Just checking to see how your coming on the balance. If you are having difficulty with the extra because of the fraud issue, you can just send another $50 for the Group 1 (5 ca mots). To be honest, id much rather keep those included in group 2...lol.
Just let me know what you want to do when you get a chance.

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:28 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
You are paid my Brotha! In full ;-)

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:37 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Thanks Nick,
I hope you dont think I was pressuring you too much. I fed everyone yesterday, ill have to see how well they are digesting their meals. Let me know what you are thinking as far as shipping...i may have to order a larger box for this one...lol.
Thanks again!

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:47 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Yo Bro, any time is cool. I can use some time to get my shit together over here. I need to try to get another rack, or build something, kinda fast huh (LOL). I'm stoked about these sweeties arrival, as are my daughters. As stated in a past email, I acquired 0.3 Hoggs, but I'm confident they are Hypo CA x Hogg. They will be the wives of the 1.0 Hypo coming from you, I think.
I want to send you pictures of these girls, I want your professional and personal opinion with regard to what you think they are. The seller told me they are pure Hogg, and showed me their siblings, which all looked like pure Hogg, but as humans tend to do, they could be lying about the fact that they are siblings, or they could be lying about a host of other aspects. I'll get you some pix later this week.
OK, I need to watch some NFL today so I need to run for now. NO rush on the shipping. Take your time. Shit feed again if you wish, or, if you are absolutely sure they are all eating properly/well, we can ship after digestion is complete. Just touch base with me and let me know a proposed date.
Be Cool Man!
Nick

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:05 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Bobby-Bobby-Bobby! What's up my friend? Hope all is well. How are the feedings/eating coming along?
No rush, just wanted an update. Kids are excited, Dad is excited, and I just wanted to touch base with you.
By the way, did we set a ship date?
Kindly-
Nick

Old 11-06-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
robertmcphee
happi2ski@yahoo.com <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 1:13 AM To: BBCExotics@gmail.com
NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Best delivered price if I buy all? Zip 80015. Make it nice and I'm buying-
Thnx

Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=811487&cat=8

This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 12:13 AM, Oct 09th, 2010 from I.P. Address 24.8.70.70/c-24-8-70-70.hsd1.co.comcast.net

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:14 AM To: happi2ski@yahoo.com
If you pay by sunday you can have them for $455 shipped
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

[Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, These would be for my kids (older, so no oworries about them not knowing what they are doing) but tell me, so I don't feel so STUPID.....what is "CA" and when I'm seeing "T-" or "T+", what is this referring to?
Thnx

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:14 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
No problem, ca just stands for central american. The t-positive is a genetic term for a version of albino (for breeding purposes).
The nice thing about these is they wont be as large as "Colombian" boas. They will max out around 4 or 5 foot and a couple pounds.
This makes them easier to house and feed.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 9, 2010 11:36 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thnx

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:14 AM

>
> If you pay by sunday you can have them for $455 shipped
> Thank you,
> Robert McPhee
> www.BBCE...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Kindly-

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 10:15 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 2:22 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
I wish I could do $400 shipped, but they are already heavily discounted, I sold the rest of the litter for $300 each. After I pay for shipping of about $60 id only be getting $85 each. I can wholesale them for $99 each or take them to the show I vend at next weekend and sell them for $150 and sell out.
Sorry, as much as I would like to make a sale and pick up a new customer, I cant do them any less than $450 shipped. Thanks for checking me out hope to do business with you In the future.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 1:11 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kindly-

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 10:15 AM

>

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:02 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nicholas,
I just sold one from that group at a better price locally ($150). I have another one I can add to the three that are left to total four. Since I made a little extra on the one I sold compared to the sale price I can ship you your group of four for $400 if you are still interested. Please let me know, as I have 2 or 3 people that want one as well.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

>
> On Oct 9, 2010 1:11 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Robert, would you go $400 shipped? If so, I'm thinking.......... we're good.
> Kindly-
>
>
>
>
> -...

>>
>> >
>> >

>>
>> To: "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
>> Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 10:15 AM

>

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:02 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Im not home right now so I dont have access to their pics. They arw all similar as they are sibling and half siblings. One thing I can promise is youll love them. I think 3 of them ate pictured in the ad. M1 is the one I sold. I can get pics tomorrow, but honestly, they might be sold by then.
These are the nicest ca mots out there, and you are getting them over half off. You could sell or trade 2 of them and make your money back.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 3:20 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:02 PM

>
> Nicholas,
> I just sold one from that group at a better price locally ($150). I have another on...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:47 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:46 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
I just sold m4. Not sure I can make this deal happen. Im afraid im going to run out of them before you decide. Sorry.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 4:41 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 1:47 PM
>
> Im not home right now so I dont have access to their pics. They arw all similar as they are sib...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:01 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
So, what is remaining? And what is the final price you are saying I'd pay delivered? I wanted to buy all 5!
Nick

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:05 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
And by the way, the guy you have on the otehr end of these emails, he's the guy that would end up buying every sinilar clutch you'd produce for the next few seasons, but maybe you weren't reading into that much? You're dealing off your snaks one at a time to many buyers. Wouldn't it be easier to sell all in one shipment, one buyer, one seller, one transaction? Talk to me as though you're aware I'd buy many many many more snakes from you......and then hopefully we can focus on the larger goal, bigger goal/prize, and an outcome for you which could equal many repeat sales!
Kindly-
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:13 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
In my ad it says first come first serve. You didnt like my price, so at that time negotiations ceased, I tried to accomodate you by adding one of my holdbacks to the group and even cut $55 off the price to match your offer.
Unfortunately I have to go by who pays first. I speak to ten people a day who promise to pay, in the meantime, I tell others they are sold and the promiser disappears. At these prices they dont last...
Another point id like to make, I spoke with 5 or 6 people yesterday and thursday on these snakes, two of them came through and "bought them out from under you". Im really sorry, but I have to go by first money on a deal like this.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 5:01 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 2:46 PM

>
> I just sold m4. Not sure I can make this deal happen. Im afraid im going to run out of them bef...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:16 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:13 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:44 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nicholas,
I am sorry you are upset. This is a hobby for me. I have been selling my animals for over ten years now, not imported or jobber animals, animals I produced. I can see you are an exception to the normal uneducated buyer looking to squeeze me for a better deal, only to go elsewhere when I budge.
I have a lot of faithful customers that I have sold to every year for ten plus years. My hobby is kept afloat by customers/friends like that.
Those who approach me to buy quantity dont haggle over shipping cost, it is a necessary evil on this industry and is expected and unfortunately is absorbed by the buyer.
My only fault was not recognizing the kind of associate you might be, and yes I am the one who loses in this situation. But for every 10 inquiries, 8 of them are the exact opposite of you.
In the future though, when therw is a good deal in front of you, let it be known what your intentions are and dont immediately beat the guy up over the cost of shipping.
I have no doubt you will find another supplier, there are a lot out there and they are hurting during this economy, some are good and some, not so good, but you will find very few with more passion for the hobby. Do your research and enjoy this great hobby of ours.
Thank you for a great lesson in humility, I need one from time to time.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 9, 2010 5:16 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:13 PM
>
> In my ad it says first come first serve. You didnt like my price, so at that time negotiations ...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:10 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
2) Albino Motley
3) Lipstick
6) Anery (again, clean)
7) Open to other ideas.
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:44 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:21 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
I will work something out with the other buyers and secure the group we initially spoke about, and likely supply you with others you might be interested in.
I am glad I was able to accurately explain myself and look forward to continuing our conversation.
Im 25 ft up a tree right now (bowhunting), but if you give me a couple hours ill be able communicate better. If you would rather talk over the phone, please give me your # & I will call.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 6:10 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

2) Albino Motley
3) Lipstick
6) Anery (again, clean)
7) Open to other ideas.
Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:44 PM

>
> Nicholas,
> I am sorry you are upset. This is a hobby for me. I have been selling my animals fo...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:27 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:21 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 9:49 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
I have always thought about getting into recurves or long bows.
I just got home and was going to see what all I have and put together a list.
Give me a call, or give me your phone number if you want.
517-712-4794
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 9, 2010 6:27 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:21 PM
>
> Nick,

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
It looks like right now I have 5.0 ca motleys, 1.0 ca hypo motley, 2.0 type 2 anerytheristic possible het leopards, 2.0 het type 2 anery possible het leopard, 1.1 hypo het type 2 anery (type 2 ghost), 6 high color normal nicaraguan boas.
I also have a male '09 probable super hypo 66% het anery (Colombian) and
.2 het albino possible het snow
And probably a few more
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

>
> On Oct 9, 2010 6:27 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> LOL! Dude, we ned to talk! I was "just" ready to list some BOWS! Classics, MINT! My home is much l...

>>
>> >
>> >

>>
>> Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 4:21 PM

>
> Nick,

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:07 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
OK, done with the family party stuff! Wow, nice to see family, nicer to see them as they are leaving ;-)
Wow, OK, you had more snakes. I didn't know that. Send me amounts on them. While I wait for that I will see if I would have the space. I only alloted for the first group....but let's see prices and if I have space. Had we met last week, space would have not been the issue. I bought 3 other litters of Hypo and misc.
Let me see what I can do, shoot me some numbers Robert.
Talk in the morning.
Kindly-
Nick

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:09 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
We will talk tomorrow. I'm 3 plates of food and 6 drinks into the night.....wow.....I'm ready to explode Bro.
Tomorrow my friend.
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 7:49 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Have a great morning-
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:28 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
5.0 ca mots...........$500 shipped
Group 2
2.0 type 2 anery possible het leopard
2.0 het type 2 anery possible het leopard
1.0 ca hypo motley
1.1 hypo het type2 ghost nicaraguans
Group 2....$500

Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 10, 2010 10:56 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Have a great morning-
Nick

>
>

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 9:09 PM

>
> Nick,
> It looks like right now I have 5.0 ca motleys, 1.0 ca hypo motley, 2.0 type 2 aneryther...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
OK, great talking to you.
I'll await your email later tonight.
Create your email so I know what's what, what's from what, etc., etc., etc.
Have a great evening.
Nick

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 10:28 AM [Quoted text hidden]

bbcexotics@gmail.com <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:05 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
It was great having a chance to talk with you. Let me know if you have any questions.
5.0 ca mots...........$500 shipped Group 1
3 of the ca mots are from breeding CA Motley pos. het T-positive (male) bred to Nice normal Nicaraguan (female)
2 of the mots are from breeding CA Motley pos. het T-positive (male) bred to a Hypo Panamanian (female)
Group 2......$500
2.0 type 2 anery possible het leopard produced by breeding Double Het Type II Anery and Leopard (male) to a Type II Anery (female)*little bit picky eaters, but doing good*(only ones in existence, as far as I am aware)
2.0 het type 2 anery possible het leopard (same breeding as above)
1.0 ca hypo motley produced by breeding CA Motley pos. het T-positive (male) to Hypo Panamanian (female)*Eating excellent, staying very small*
1.1 hypo het type2 ghost nicaraguans produced by breeding Hypo het Type II Anery (male) to a Type II Anery (female)Breeding these two together will produce Type II Ghosts (still not too many of these around)
Couple of odds and ends
I may also be willing to include 1.1 pair of the 50% Corn Island possible het Bloods $250 for the pair (and that is a great deal for a project like this)
These were produced by breeding a Het Blood (male) to a Corn Island (female)
There are virtually none of these in existence, as far as I am aware. These are going to be unbelievable!!
I also have an awesome male '09 probable Super Hypo possible het Anery (Colombian) Produced by breeding Hypo het Anery (male) to a Hypo het Anery (female) $150
I will throw in a few "normal" Nicaraguan babies as well with any of the packages. Ill label them and let you know what was bred to produce them.
All of these are pictured in my photobucket, but if you are having trouble finding them, let me know and I can try to shoot you some links.

Bob McPhee
[Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:22 PM To: bbcexotics@gmail.com
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:05 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:37 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Id do the whole group $1,250 shipped. And I would put together a group of 5 great looking normal/het nicaraguans. All will be labeled and identified so you know what you have. Ill even include at no charge 10 free consultation calls...lol!
You will have one hell of a start on some amazing central american projects, some of them, nobody but you and I will have. We will share the whole market! That way we get to control how those projects are handled.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 10, 2010 10:23 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kindly-
Nick

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:05 PM

>
> It was great having a chance to talk with you. Let me know if you have any questions.
> 5.0 ca...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 11:52 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Sleep well!
Nick

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:37 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:27 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Nick,
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 10, 2010 11:52 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sleep well!
Nick

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:37 PM
>

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:15 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Just checking to see if you have made any headway in your decision making. Not trying to pressure you, just trying to get some $$ around to order some rats...lol.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 11, 2010 8:27 AM, "Robert McPhee" <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Nick,

Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

>
> On Oct 10, 2010 11:52 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> OK, I'm sleeping on the entire deal concept vs. just the first group (which I am comitted to, so N...
>>
>>
>> From: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

>>
>> Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 8:37 PM

>

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:42 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:15 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:48 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
No problem, I to have had many of those conversations with the wife...lol! I understand 100%
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 11, 2010 7:42 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:15 PM

>
> Just checking to see if you have made any headway in your decision making. Not trying to pressu...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:57 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, OK, some info.

Kindly-
Nick

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:48 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:56 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Group 1 (ca mots)...$500
Group 2....$350
1.1 hypo het type 2 ghost
1.1 50% corn island pos. Het blood
1.0 hypo motley 50% panamanian
Total for groups 1 and 2....$850
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 12:57 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Robert, OK, some info.

Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 5:48 PM
>
> No problem, I to have had many of those conversations with the wife...lol! I understand 100%
> ...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:46 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Kindly-
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:55 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Yeah we can ship next week. Sounds good, I know you will be super impressed with the group. Ill put together picture ID certificates for each of them.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 11:46 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kindly-
Nick

>
>

>
> Group 2....$350

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
U da MAN!

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 9:55 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
You'll really be saying that when you get a chance to see them in person...lol!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 12:03 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

U da MAN!

>
>

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 9:55 AM
>
> Yeah we can ship next week. Sounds good, I know you will be super impressed with the group. Ill...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:09 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Sounds good
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 12, 2010 7:26 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Nick

>
>

>
> Group 2....$350

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:18 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Howdy Bro-
LOL!
Kindly-
Nick

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 6:09 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:34 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Thanks Nick,
I appreciate the payment! Time to order some rats...lol!
When do you think you'll be able to make final payment?
Ill get them all fed again and get all the picture IDs put together for ya!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 12:18 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Howdy Bro-
LOL!
Kindly-
Nick

>
>

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 6:09 PM
>
> Sounds good
> Thank you,
> Robert McPhee
> www.BBCExotics.com
>>
>> On Oct 12, 2010 7:26 PM, "N...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:34 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
No problem
Man, sorry to hear that!
That sux, good luck gettin it all handled. I know its a pain to go through!
That stuff pisses me off....
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 10:46 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:34 AM

>
> Thanks Nick,
> I appreciate the payment! Time to order some rats...lol!
> When do you think you...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:49 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:55 AM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Too bad they dont let us/victims control how justice is served..... There would probably be a lot less crime!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 10:52 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:49 AM
>
> No problem
> Man, sorry to hear that!
> That sux, good luck gettin it all handled. I know its a...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:55 AM [Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Couldnt have said it better myself!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 13, 2010 11:29 AM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:55 AM

>
> Too bad they dont let us/victims control how justice is served..... There would probably be a l...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Robert, OK, so I was looking at the list below in this email, and my mouth is watering ;-)
Just wanted you to know I will send you some money soon..........didn't forget about you Bud! I worked 10-12 hours a day since we last spoke.
Also, Hogg Island, have a 2010 male available for cheap? If so, I may be interested. Did I ask you that question yet? If so, sorry.
Will talk soon!
Nick

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Sounds good!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 14, 2010 9:03 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

Will talk soon!
Nick

>
>

>
> Group 2....$350

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 1:14 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Hows it going Nick,
Just checking to see how your coming on the balance. If you are having difficulty with the extra because of the fraud issue, you can just send another $50 for the Group 1 (5 ca mots). To be honest, id much rather keep those included in group 2...lol.
Just let me know what you want to do when you get a chance.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 14, 2010 10:41 PM, "Robert McPhee" <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds good!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

>
> On Oct 14, 2010 9:03 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Robert, OK, so I was looking at the list below in this email, and my mouth is watering ;-)
> I app...

>>
>> >
>> >
>>
>> > Subject: Re: Re: Message about...

>>
>>
>> >
>> > Group 1 (ca mots)...$500
>> > Group 2....$350
>> > 1.1 hypo het type 2 ghost

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:28 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>

[Quoted text hidden]

Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:37 PM To: Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Thanks Nick,
I hope you dont think I was pressuring you too much. I fed everyone yesterday, ill have to see how well they are digesting their meals. Let me know what you are thinking as far as shipping...i may have to order a larger box for this one...lol.
Thanks again!
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 17, 2010 2:28 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>

> Group 2....$350
> 1.1 50% corn island pos. ...

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:47 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Yo Bro, any time is cool. I can use some time to get my shit together over here. I need to try to get another rack, or build something, kinda fast huh (LOL). I'm stoked about these sweeties arrival, as are my daughters. As stated in a past email, I acquired 0.3 Hoggs, but I'm confident they are Hypo CA x Hogg. They will be the wives of the 1.0 Hypo coming from you, I think.
I want to send you pictures of these girls, I want your professional and personal opinion with regard to what you think they are. The seller told me they are pure Hogg, and showed me their siblings, which all looked like pure Hogg, but as humans tend to do, they could be lying about the fact that they are siblings, or they could be lying about a host of other aspects. I'll get you some pix later this week.
OK, I need to watch some NFL today so I need to run for now. NO rush on the shipping. Take your time. Shit feed again if you wish, or, if you are absolutely sure they are all eating properly/well, we can ship after digestion is complete. Just touch base with me and let me know a proposed date.
Be Cool Man!
Nick

--- On Sun, 10/17/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:37 PM [Quoted text hidden]

Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:05 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Bobby-Bobby-Bobby! What's up my friend? Hope all is well. How are the feedings/eating coming along?
No rush, just wanted an update. Kids are excited, Dad is excited, and I just wanted to touch base with you.
By the way, did we set a ship date?
Kindly-
Nick

[Quoted text hidden]

Old 11-06-2010, 01:17 AM   #3
JudyC
Geeeeze Louise, that's a lot of e-mails! I'll confess right now that I haven't read them, but I will go back and do so if it seems truly necessary to prove something.

From what I see based on your "summary" you're not really out anything except a little time on a lost sale. Sucks that the sale fell through, but you still have the animals in your possession and can just put them back up on the market.

While it may not have been particularly nice of the buyer to back out like that, I don't see it as a bad-guy move since he did it BEFORE the animals were shipped. (My opinion on his motives may change if I read all those e-mails )

Sales fall through all the time...in all different sorts of ventures. He gets his money back...you still have your original product and didn't lose any money in shipping back and forth. I don't see any real harm here.

Old 11-06-2010, 01:33 AM   #4
sagespyder@yahoo.com
I did read everything through, not the second set because it looked like a copy of the first. I personally didn't think it was finished because there were no e-mails or anything about canceling the order other than your word at the very beginning. Was that done over the phone?

Your best bet is to just refund him the money. You still have all your snakes. I just think it is weird that he would fight for the snakes just to cancel his order. I know you mentioned that you had to order rats and I came to the conclusion that you were going to use that sell to order the rats. Did it happen like that? Just a question not an accusation.

Old 11-06-2010, 02:28 AM   #5
dragonluver83
So you went threw all of this because you had to refund him his money??? I hope it was a expensive sale to be this upset. I am sorry to hear about the back out. But it happens, Alot. expect it. But to post because he backed out of a deal? I think i would of put him on my "do not sell" list and left it at that. Other than being pissed you lost out on the sale, no real harm was done. Be happy you have the animals in your possession, safe and healthy. ..

Old 11-06-2010, 02:53 AM   #6
hhmoore
The issue, if I understand it, is that Bob backed out of a couple of sales (and lost sales on the rest of the group) to please this customer; so he is justifiably frustrated that the guy backed out....but, yes, people back out of deals all the time. The whole best customer you'll ever have spiel about made me puke, but that's me. Call me short sighted, but I probably would have stopped communications when he started telling me he was my meal ticket...my dream come true.

Old 11-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #7
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Call me short sighted, but I probably would have stopped communications when he started telling me he was my meal ticket...my dream come true.
My sentiments exactly. Almost from the start his communications would have had me considering refusing the sale. His phrasing of things, and the repeated assurance that "We're working towards a sale" would have put me off early.
I would have blew him off at the start of the narcissistic rant on how important a potential customer he was, before he even got to the part of asking me to back out of deals I had already agreed to.

It's not good for my bottom line, but if I buyer irritates me like that for some reason I generally just tell them to go elsewhere to spare myself further aggravation.
In my experience, the more someone builds themselves up and tries to look important, the less important they actually turn out to be.

It sucks that he pulled this after such grand speeches, but at least you do have the animals, which were apparently in decent demand to begin with.
You'll be out of pocket for a while on the rat order you used the funds for, but it'll even out in time.

If he had been just a run of the mill flake, it wouldn't have been worth posting about it, but this guy turned being a flake into a stage production. I don't mind knowing about cases like this just in case they contact me about something sometime.

Old 11-06-2010, 03:32 AM   #8
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
If he had been just a run of the mill flake, it wouldn't have been worth posting about it, but this guy turned being a flake into a stage production. I don't mind knowing about cases like this just in case they contact me about something sometime.
Well, I went back and read all those e-mails (which turns out to only be half as many as it looks because the second batch is just a repeat of the first as sagespyder noted. And I have to agree with Clay.

This guy put you through the ringer and practically drowned you in use-car-salesman oil. I'd've been pretty upset too...way beyond the typical back-out that you've probably experienced.

The "climax" of the story is missing from your e-mails, though. There is no discussion about delayed shipments due to weather...no mention of the actual backing-out of the deal. Not sure why that's been left out...but I'd certainly be interested in hearing the rest of the story and his side as well. Did you inform him of this thread?

Old 11-06-2010, 07:23 AM   #9
Lucille
Robert I'm sorry you had to deal with this person. I think he is establishing a reputation and someone to avoid.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=giavasis

Old 11-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #10
Amelanistic Orca
This is a valid thread no doubt... I'll never forget that email address and name associated after the emails I got from him... My heart goes out to you Mr. McPhee; time wasted is not a joke!! Somebody definitely needs to let Nick know his shenanigans are in the light and he can shape up; or ship out!! My 3 cents on the matter..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!