Bad Guy Nick Giavasis......Sellers Beware!! PayPal Buyers Remorse - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #51
colorado
John-Shelby-
This Dude called us. We communicated via email and he called us. Yes, I do have his last email posted, I can post more if you wish.......but much of his communication was via phone. He sent one of his last emails stating that he "prefers phone".
Not sure why that is so hard to believe...........it's a simple matter, HE NEVER SHIPPED OUR SNAKES WHEN PROMISED, MULTIPLE TIMES!
Place yourself in my shoes for a moment, and imagine YOU took off work, more than once, to be home for a shipment I statedwould ship............and it never arrived. And then I did it to you AGAIN........LOL............he's kill'n us Man! LMAO!

Old 11-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #52
chamgirl99471
Nick.. Your responses are hard to follow. I know you are pissed but do us all a favor and stop using the Caps. Type legible paragraphs and proofread what you are posting.

As for the E-mails. If you can take screenshots of the E-mails on both sides to show that the responses are doctored or not.. that would also be helpful.

I have purchased from Robert and trust him but Nick.. the way you are typing and going on about the same things over and over again with no proof just sounds like a kid in a candy store that can't reach what he wants.

You haggled over the prices.. told Robert to feed said animals.. asked him to wait to ship so you could set up for them and then when Robert delays shipping due to weather or whatever You blow up about it. Something just smells fishy so lets see those undoctored E-mail screenshots to prove your point!

Robert has posted proof and you haven't. Right now this is not looking to be in your favor. How you handle yourself here is how people will perceive you and make decisions on whether to do business with you OR Not.. and right now the latter seems the better option!

Just my .02.. take it for what it's worth.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #53
hezekiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado View Post
Hey Alex, by the way..........you mention that my seller used temperatures as an excuse. For the record, all of this started well over a MONTH AGO, LOL! Is he implying that in a 5-6 week period there were not warm enough days to ship?! Really?! LOL!
COME ON MAN! I know that 9 out of 10 people out there are very intelligent, it's the nature of reptile keepers, to be intelligent, to read, to research, to educate ourselves.....we're NOT a dumb group of people, quite the opposite in fact............it does NOT take a rocket-scientist to understand this very simply matter. Here, here is the very simple matter:
ME AND MY FAMILY BOUGHT A BUNCH OF SNAKES, WE WERE TOLD MULTIPLE TIMES THEY WOULD SHIP ON SPECIFIC DATES. WE TOOK DAYS OFF WORK TO BE HOME. THE SHIPPER NEVER SHIPPED. I ASKED FOR OUR MONEY TO BE REFUNDED (SIMPLE REQUEST!) AND NOW I AM THE VICTIM OF A FORUM ATTACK. Robert McPhee, you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR LYING. SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU. I can tell you never served a day of military service IN YOUR LIFE!...........because if you did, you would have acted with a bit more HONOR!
I would suggest perhaps a little less drama and a little more in the way of hard, solid evidence/proof/facts of your claims. This might make you look a little less absurd, were you actually able to back up any of your story with evidence. As it is, your posts look like utter nonsense and are hardly worth trying to wade through with the yelling, and random insults. Also, as a personal statement, I really, really hate the way you are trying to pull military service into this argument. Please don't.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #54
deborahbroadus
Ok, I see it this way.

Regardless of how Giavasis comes off, he doesn't have his product AND he also doesn't have his money because the seller spent it.

Regardless (IMO) of whether or not this was discussed beforehand, it is a NO-NO to spend money before the buyer has his product. I am sorry that the seller was having money issues that required him to spend money that was NOT his, but that's the nature of the beast.

Doesn't matter if G is a flipper and the biggest blow-hard..he's out money.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #55
colorado
Ryoko, many of our snakes were in fact delivered to our neighbors when as we could not be home! We were taking off of work to be home when possible, which is what made these missed work days all the tougher. Again, it is simple, he stated he'd ship, he did not ship. Then he repeated his actions....he said he'd ship, and he did not ship. So simple, and now the shear simplicity of the matter has been expanded like we're talking with Dr. Phil, LOL!
The guy told us he was shipping, he did not ship. He did that more than once so we asked for our money back. Simple stuff folks.......

Old 11-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #56
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Ok, I see it this way.

Regardless of how Giavasis comes off, he doesn't have his product AND he also doesn't have his money because the seller spent it.

Regardless (IMO) of whether or not this was discussed beforehand, it is a NO-NO to spend money before the buyer has his product. I am sorry that the seller was having money issues that required him to spend money that was NOT his, but that's the nature of the beast.

Doesn't matter if G is a flipper and the biggest blow-hard..he's out money.
Well put, and correct!

Old 11-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #57
colorado
OK people.....here is ANOTHER email saying he would send! This is in October. Good enough? Or do I need to search my deleted history for a 3rd example? We are NOT making this up Folks!

Re: Yo Bob...Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:26 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Robert McPhee" <bbcexotics@gmail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com>

They are all doing great!
If you are ready for them, ill ship this coming monday for tuesday delivery. Ill send you tracking number.

Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com

On Oct 27, 2010 7:12 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is again a date which they did not ship......
Sorry.........he simply did not ship.
And to top it off, I have kids to feed and raise, and I have no more time to dedicate to this matter. Paypal will deal with Mr. Robert McPhee, as will 'Karma'.
I'm out Folks.......everyone have a nice day/life ;-)

Old 11-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #58
Wolfy-hound
Oh he should get his money back indeed. But in my opinion, he's bashing someone now for being reasonable about shipping in cold weather, after he himself delayed payment, was condescending and rude, changed the order mulitple times, delayed the shipping HIMSELF more than once, and is lying now about how the deal went, saying that he paid right away and only the seller delayed anything.

So yeah, he's due the money back and the seller said he's basically gonna pay him back, just not right away. I'm perfectly happy hearing what a complete jerk he's being so everyone knows NOT to deal with him because he'll screw you over and break the contract he entered into as soon as the whim hits him.

Also.. he's never addressed his outright lie about his other deal where he claimed his albino ball was "het for pastel", nor acknowledged that he himself delayed the deal and the shipping multiple times.

So yep, he's due his money back, as much as that should irk anyone who's dealt with a non-buyer like him who's so arrogant and condescending, he should get it back.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #59
Wolfy-hound
He ASKED for acknowledgement from YOU in that email too, did you reply with "Yes I am ready to accept shipment"? After all, YOU delayed shipment saying you didn't have space for them beforehand.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #60
robertmcphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado View Post
John-Shelby-
This Dude called us. We communicated via email and he called us. Yes, I do have his last email posted, I can post more if you wish.......but much of his communication was via phone. He sent one of his last emails stating that he "prefers phone".
Not sure why that is so hard to believe...........it's a simple matter, HE NEVER SHIPPED OUR SNAKES WHEN PROMISED, MULTIPLE TIMES!
Place yourself in my shoes for a moment, and imagine YOU took off work, more than once, to be home for a shipment I statedwould ship............and it never arrived. And then I did it to you AGAIN........LOL............he's kill'n us Man! LMAO!
I spoke with Mr. Giavasis 2 times on the phone....the other times he did not answer his phone. His daughter answered once as he was unavailable. We made no arrangements during those conversations. I will post my phone records to prove this as soon as Sprint.com is back up and allows me to do so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!