Good Guy Boaphile Plastics Jeff Ronne - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
jch111078
Thumbs up Boaphile Plastics Jeff Ronne

I recently received a new Boaphile enclosure from Jeff that had a problem with the heat tape. I called Jeff and he immediately sent out a replacement no questions asked, and i received a fed ex tracking number via email almost before I hung up the phone. My entire experience with Boaphile was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great stand up company and guy. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Thank You, John Hanson

Old 01-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
Jenber
what size enclosure and what extras did you get with it? Wondering because I've been thinking about getting one. I've also heard that he's really easy to talk to and answers all the questions you have, true? Thanks in advance!

Old 01-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
jch111078
I got a 421 d coupe 2'd x 4'w x 11.5h with 2x heat, fluorescent lighting, double doors, double locks on both doors, 8 keys and shipped to my house for around 340. Every time I called it was Jeff the owner who took the calls, he was great to talk to and very knowledgeable. He also spent time of his day answering questions I had that had nothing to do with the sale just to help me out which was awesome, that he took time for no monetary gain to himself. All in all one of the best business dealings I have had in a long time. I do business with ppl in my field of work all the time and I wish they were all more like the one I had with him. Just all around a great guy and this was the first time I have ever done business with him, but definitely wont be the last.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #4
Jenber
awesome, thanks for the reply! This definitely sounds like someone I will do business with in the future (as soon as I can afford a boaphile! lol) It's great to know that there are still people out there who genuinely care about what they do and not just for the money.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #5
RedTailedDexter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenber View Post
awesome, thanks for the reply! This definitely sounds like someone I will do business with in the future (as soon as I can afford a boaphile! lol) It's great to know that there are still people out there who genuinely care about what they do and not just for the money.
Same here, I have been shopping around and came across Jeff's boaphile. I am also in the process of saving up for one =P

Old 01-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
Gemf
Definitely the best in the business IMO.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:18 AM   #7
geckobabies
We ordered 2 of the Sterilite hatchling racks for our baby leopard geckos. I liked them so much I just ordered 13 more Jeff has been great answering all of our questions and so far has come through with everything he has said he would do. Our experience so far has been A+. I will update once we receive our new order.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #8
geckobabies
Received the final 13 racks on time and as promised. Another A+ transaction and great racks. Thanks Jeff!

Old 03-10-2011, 02:05 AM   #9
Mitch Ownbey
I agree! I have recieved some great cages from him several times now. They've always come faster than expected, packaged great, and work wonderfully (and as a bonus they look incredible)! He's got my business for as long as I'm in it!

Old 03-10-2011, 03:31 AM   #10
Foschi Exotic Serpents
My cages came from Jeff also. He is easy to talk to and quickly refunded my money when I ordered my custom extras wrong on his website. I didn't even know I was over charged but he took care of it. Talked to him at NARBC as well. Very nice guy in my opinion. I love my cages as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!