Bad Guy Paul's Reptile Circus/Paul Larosa - Sickening Husbandry & Neglected Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
blackcrystal22
Thank you for posting this Shannon. Hopefully this can be brought to light as what a real bad guy looks like.

I hope this thread gets a bit more attention, but it's not as exciting as controversial threads since there is clearly nothing to argue with. He is obviously bad news.

I just want to comment that I have had corn snakes go off feed during breeding season not much larger than that snow was originally, and it didn't lose a quarter that snake lost in 3 months (longest I have seen). IMO in order for that animal to have deteriorated to that extent it would have had to be starved for a year or more.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #12
BornInBlood
I wonder if anyone here will recognize some of those pics on his website, because I highly doubt he owns those photos and I doubt he even owns a Pied. If he did, it would be a patchy, emaciated mess with stuck shed and a wheezing RI.

I am no expert on specific legal issues about using photos not belonging to him (potentially without consent) for a website advertising a for-profit business, but I would think the animal owner and/or photographer would not want their property associated with such a scumbag.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:38 AM   #13
dekaybrown
Everything about this guy makes me want to vomit...

Old 11-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #14
tim brophy
Ouch. Those look like species picked up from reptile rescues. Ball python, savannah monitor, green iguanas, albino cornsnake, spur-thighed tortoise. Commonly kept species that often end up as disposable pets. He may "rescue" them for next to nothing and use them for his "educational shows". When they die or get too sick to continue, he gets some more. Ouch.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornInBlood View Post
I wonder if anyone here will recognize some of those pics on his website, because I highly doubt he owns those photos and I doubt he even owns a Pied. If he did, it would be a patchy, emaciated mess with stuck shed and a wheezing RI.

I am no expert on specific legal issues about using photos not belonging to him (potentially without consent) for a website advertising a for-profit business, but I would think the animal owner and/or photographer would not want their property associated with such a scumbag.
Left click on the image you are looking up, for instance, the pied. Click on 'copy image address'.
Go to http://www.tineye.com
Put in the image address
This will show you where else this picture is.

If he does not have permission to use this photo:
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html

Old 11-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #16
aSnakeLovinBabe
I don't know if he actually has seen this or not. As of now he hasn't read my message to him but that's probably because his inbox is blown up. If anyone else could message him about this thread so that we are sure he is aware I'd appreciate it. He posted this morning that he is doing some serious cage cleaning today but still using newspaper as its cheap and easy to clean.

Sigh.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #17
CCConstrictors
Sorry but if thats how you care for animals, you have no business keeping them.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #18
ChaoticNightsReptile
Wow, this thread is very tragic. That person should re-home everything, and never keep another animal again.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #19
RegenerationReptiles
Thanks for posting this Shannon... I'm glad people are taking notice to this.

-Tyler

Old 11-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #20
aSnakeLovinBabe
I'm uploading this to document it in case stuff gets deleted. Maybe I am being a little too thorough....

nah.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!