Bad Guy Paul's Reptile Circus/Paul Larosa - Sickening Husbandry & Neglected Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #21
bxjoon
This guy is a hot mess. How can you post pics of your animals in those conditions. Have some dignity man. Keeping any animals in those conditions is a nice invitation for infectious bacteria, fungus and so on..Thanks for bringing this thread on to this forum..

Old 11-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #22
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Left click on the image you are looking up, for instance, the pied. Click on 'copy image address'.
Go to http://www.tineye.com
Put in the image address
This will show you where else this picture is.

If he does not have permission to use this photo:
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html
Darn! If I had know that it was so easy, I would have done it a long time ago. I thought only Dennis Hultman and a few other people knew how and it was top secret...

Old 11-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
easy
It might be easy but I got it wrong, you got to right click, not left click on the image you want.
Dennis has amazing trackdown skills, I agree.

Old 11-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #24
meowmeowkazoo
It blows me away when people think this is an acceptable way to treat their animals. I wonder if he's ever read a single thing about reptile husbandry, or if he just assumes that if they're still breathing he's doing it right?

Old 11-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #25
Tiki108
Thanks for posting this Shannon, it's really troubling and the fact he said he's been in business since 2002 and this seems acceptable to him? I feel like most have probably had a rough or bad week or an emergency situation or what have you and a cage or more got away from them, but if that happened my first thought would be "OMG how could I let this happen" then fix the problem immediately, not, "oh what great pics to post on facebook."

Old 11-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #26
Yogi Bear
I cannot believe that this person uses these pics to show everyone how "good" he is at caring for animals. He is despicable!! He should be forced to live in the same conditions that he has sentenced these poor critters to endure. I sincerely hope that he remedies the situation and becomes a caring critter keeper soon. Somehow, I doubt it though!!

Some people never cease to amaze me!!

Old 11-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #27
Pasodama
It is horrible that these animals have to "survive" under the bad conditions that Paul feels is acceptable.
I truly hope Paul comes around and that these animals end up seeing better days (be it that Paul gives the animals the proper care they need or that the animals end up with someone else who will give them proper care).

It further troubles me that he does ~educational~ reptile shows for children (or anyone for that matter). Considering how he keeps his reptiles, and some erroneous things he has said/written, I can only imagine what misinformation he might be "teaching". Nobody should be doing educational shows unless they know what they are talking about and have all their ducks in a row.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #28
eclements81
Those pic's made may stomach turn.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #29
restlessrobie
All I have to say is Disgusting I have not seen animals so improperly cared for since hoarders

Old 11-25-2012, 01:17 AM   #30
LauraB
Those photos are beyond digusting and disturbing. They are total proof of neglect and abuse! You want to help?
Below are the authorities I've already communicated with. Beyond Wintrop, MA departments, Suffolk County can also be made aware.

Winthrop, MA Animal Control:
Address: Winthrop Police Department, 3 Metcalf Square - Pauline Street, Winthrop, MA 02152
Phone: 617-846-1212

Winthrop, MA Board of License Commission:
Address: Town Clerk's Office
Phone: 617-846-1740

Winthrop, MA Board of Health
Address: Town Hall, 1 Metcalf Square, Room 5, Winthrop, MA 02152
Phone: 617-846-1740

Shut this guy down ... please!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!