Good Guy Khoi Nguyen /Apex Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
Duster
Khoi Nguyen /Apex Exotics

Just wanted to get the word out about Khoi and Apex Exotics. I bought my little full pin crestie at the MN reptile expo back at the end of April and he's doing great. Eating like a champ and has a really great personality. To the point that when I take him out of his cage he doesn't want to go back in.

Also, I want to emphasis just how great Khoi is. He was extremely attentive regarding all of my questions, of which I had many. I was debating between 4 Cresties he had there, and he let me take each of them out, inspect them, and make my final decision without rushing me.

Will gladly do business with him again when we think about expanding our collection.
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2015, 04:59 PM   #2
stormwulf133
I am going to chime in here about Khoi. He is fairly local to our area and always at our local show. His booth is the busiest one there, and there is a reason for that. We have gotten most of our collection from him, and has some amazing animals and good prices for higher end geckos. He actually met us while he was out so that we could pick up a gecko from him that we had talked about at the show.

He is a top notch guy and legitimately cares about his animals. I certainly would, and will, buy from him again. I definitely would recommend him highly. Like the above poster had said, he is more than willing to talk about what geckos would be best for breeding plans, or just as pets. He will take out each gecko without acting like its a huge bother. I have spoken with other vendors and sometimes they just act like you are bothering them if you want to see more than one gecko. He doesn't do this. He doesn't rush or pressure you. One of the best in the business.

Old 01-28-2015, 11:47 PM   #3
jimmyporker
In addition to Khoi, all of the staff at Apex Exotics is outstanding as well. We have been to three different reptile shows in Kansas City and all of his staff helped us get all of our questions answered and made it a great experience when we (okay my son) bought his/our first gecko.

The other night my son was horrified when he thought his gecko was in trouble because of something he swallowed (small piece of coconut fiber). Khoi replied on Facebook almost immediately and brought peace to my household once we knew things would be okay.

It is obvious that Khoi and all of his staff truly care about what they are doing and they provide a great product. I would highly recommend Apex Exotics to anyone. Great experience.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:51 AM   #4
nbutler
I am local and have vended several shows with Khoi. His customer service is always excellent and he has incredible Cresties and Gargoyles. Khoi took alot of his personal time to help me decide on 2 Gargoyles and I could not be happier with my 2 geckos and with his advice! Thanks Apex Exotics!!!

Old 01-30-2015, 12:38 PM   #5
Derek
Great buyer

I recently sold a gecko to Khoi at Apex Exotics and the transition went very smoothly. He emailed me as soon as he received the animal and there was great communication throughout the process.

Derek

Old 01-31-2015, 04:36 PM   #6
Spyral
I have sold to Khoi in the past and he's always been great to work with. He asks questions and is really dedicated to getting the right stock for his projects. It's great to see his collection and business grow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!