Bad Guy Greg Bowman AKA SnakeModel - Sharie Green - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:14 AM   #21
j3r3myc0x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Like what has been said before:
Jeremy, the smart thing you have done is come on the Forum and share your experience thus far. If Bowman had an ounce of brains, he will fulfill his agreement with you 100% clear. To screw you over now with all the spotlights on him would only set in stone further what is going on to his reputation, or lack there of.
As for the purpose of this thread busting out SnakeModel (Sharie Green) as Gregory Bowman or vice versa, I think it's been pretty well established that Sharie and Gregory, both have access to use the SnakeModel account, just as my significant other and I have access to my account.

My question for the group would be, have there been any recent (as in not 2003-2005 timeframe) negative experiences with Gregory or Sharie. If there have been and proof can be provided; I'd really be interested in hearing what has to be said, but to banish someone for issues that have occurred in their past seems too close minded for me.

Just to be clear, I do not have a problem with Sharie messaging me that her fiancé would like to purchase my snakes. I was not misled nor disrespected at any point, prior to Sharie lashing out a few posts above this one.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:26 AM   #22
leftycrane
I think what you are missing here Jeremy is that they are breaking the rules. Each person has to have their OWN separate account on fauna. Using someone else's account is not acceptable, even your wife using yours. And the only reason people on here can reason that Greg would have to use his fiance's is because his is tarnished with bad publicity.

Proof of shady deals with these two has already been established both in this thread and the other one on Greg Bowman. I dont want to say bad deals because none have transpired yet. I use the term shady because of the threats and snarky attitudes the "two of them" seem to be flinging around. They have been messaging multiple people about buying lot deals of snakes, and their PM box is full of messages, despite her being brand new to the site. The "negative dealings" that you are asking for are the ones being mentioned now. I dont know what else you really want, except for someone to post that they had their money cancelled and kept the snakes or something. Which I hope does not happen to you. At this point, its a wait and see game so please keep us posted on your end. But in the meantime, I would certainly want this thread here to warn people of the impending attacks and rudeness that will be launched on you if you dont see things Sheri or Greg's way, and absolutely want to know of his past dealings with cancelled payments once snakes have been received. This way I can decline selling to him, or protect myself better.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:53 AM   #23
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
On Mon, 10/21/13, Most Awesomest <*********> wrote:

Subject: Boas on Fauna
To: bowman93015@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, October 21, 2013, 9:07 PM

Why am I getting an e-check
through PayPal from Gregory Bowman if you are Sharie Green?
Jeremy, part of my reference to "bait and switch" is in reference to Diem's post, and has nothing to do with you. Clearly Diem did not know who she was dealing with, only until the Paypal notice came did she realize the "switch" had happened. She found it out, it was not previously disclosed to her.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #24
CoopersConstrictors
Jeremy, I hope everything works out for you.

I, too, was contacted by Snakemodel. I sent an email to the email address provided to me through our PMs and it was in fact Greg who was doing all the replying. He wanted to buy all of my babies for a low ball price. I politely refused. This was a couple of weeks ago.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #25
WebSlave
If anyone has gotten a reply via PM or email directly through this site from someone who is not listed as the owner of the account here, please let me know. Provide evidence, please.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #26
j3r3myc0x
WebSlave,
The PM I got here on Fauna was from SnakeModel (Sharie Green) informing me that her Fiance was trying to reach me in regards to purchasing my entire group of snakes listed Here. I used my Facebook email and Gregory Bowman used his Yahoo.com email to arrange the sale. I was not misled by either party and no 'switchery' took place with the transaction.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:38 PM   #27
j3r3myc0x
I am happy to report that my package was delivered and I have received and email from both parties, Gregory Bowman and Sharie Green stating they were pleased with my packaging and the snakes. They also commended me on how great the snakes looked and recognized my effort in taking such good care of them.

I can understand how someone with little to no patience would be put off on the identity issue and the slight delay in payment through PayPal. I understand the Fauna TOS and purpose of having 'Individual' accounts. But throughout my experience of this transaction I was treated respectfully. I'm not saying the other complaints brought forward are unfounded, nor am I saying they didn't raise red flags, but overall I am pleased with the transaction at this point in time.

Should something occur in the future with this transaction, I will report back to update anyone who would like to know.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #28
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
If anyone has gotten a reply via PM or email directly through this site from someone who is not listed as the owner of the account here, please let me know. Provide evidence, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeModel
I sent you a paypal payment for 575. Is there a problem, call me 310 429-7456 or email bowman93015@yahoo.com Thanks.
I do not know if that is enough proof, Rich, but this is "Sheri Green" telling me that "she" sent me PayPal payment, which came to me from Greg Bowman's account, to e-mail "her" with Greg Bowman's e-mail and what I assume to be his phone number.

My first e-mail I posted was Greg from the Bowman account too. I e-mailed "Sherie" after I got that PM. He stated, flat out, he was Greg and his fiance was too busy to respond to PMs and other nonsense.

Old 10-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #29
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I do not know if that is enough proof, Rich, but this is "Sheri Green" telling me that "she" sent me PayPal payment, which came to me from Greg Bowman's account, to e-mail "her" with Greg Bowman's e-mail and what I assume to be his phone number.

My first e-mail I posted was Greg from the Bowman account too. I e-mailed "Sherie" after I got that PM. He stated, flat out, he was Greg and his fiance was too busy to respond to PMs and other nonsense.
Yeah, that will do. Ordinarily I would want to have more than one piece of evidence, but in this case, I don't believe I need it.

To be perfectly honest, I really don't like people threatening my moderators in any fashion or form, so if I have a good excuse to be rid of them, I will take it.

For the record, the rule here is one account per person, and one person per account. Sharing accounts here is against the rules, and violations will result in that shared account being banned to keep others from accessing the now compromised account. Everyone is expected to keep their password information private so no one else can access their account. Doing so completely invalidates the rule of positive identity for every post made here, and as such, any accounts who share their account with multiple persons are violating more than a single rule.

Signing up for an account here is completely free, and there is no reason I can think of that would be acceptable for two or more persons sharing an account to post on this site from within it. If someone doesn't WANT to have their own account here, well that should throw a red flag onto the field immediately, in my opinion.

Old 10-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #30
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yeah, that will do. Ordinarily I would want to have more than one piece of evidence, but in this case, I don't believe I need it.

To be perfectly honest, I really don't like people threatening my moderators in any fashion or form, so if I have a good excuse to be rid of them, I will take it.

For the record, the rule here is one account per person, and one person per account. Sharing accounts here is against the rules, and violations will result in that shared account being banned to keep others from accessing the now compromised account. Everyone is expected to keep their password information private so no one else can access their account. Doing so completely invalidates the rule of positive identity for every post made here, and as such, any accounts who share their account with multiple persons are violating more than a single rule.

Signing up for an account here is completely free, and there is no reason I can think of that would be acceptable for two or more persons sharing an account to post on this site from within it. If someone doesn't WANT to have their own account here, well that should throw a red flag onto the field immediately, in my opinion.
And that is why the integrity of this site is above reproach. I have heard the whiners say many times that a bad reputation here doesn't affect their business. It is their lie and they can tell it like they want to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!