Inquiry Has anyone dealt with Thomas Munoz/Rockabirdie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
jaybol7
Has anyone dealt with Thomas Munoz/Rockabirdie

I paid for an anery het female boa from this guy back in January and still have not received it. Went back and checked all the posts by him and its nowhere to be found. But I do have some proof of the add cause 1, I have the receipt from PayPal and 2, I saw someone else asking about the snake like a month after I paid for it as it was posted again, and I contacted that person to see if this Thomas Munoz was indeed trying to resell this snake

Old 04-22-2016, 03:54 PM   #2
Black Adder
Not sure what issue you have going on with Tommy at the moment...
But yes I have done business with him for a fairly large transaction in terms of money and animals and everything went perfectly
Great communication, great animals, shipped exactly when he said he would.
I suggest you contact Tommy again and try to resolve, he is VERY easy to work with, all of his ads have his tel number, that tells you he is not trying to hide anything or scam anybody.
I would be sure it is a genuine oversight
Give him a call!

Old 04-22-2016, 04:10 PM   #4
Black Adder
these are all threads in boi about Tommy Munoz
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2016, 06:30 PM   #5
Chris Kennard
Jason, can you post your correspondence pertaining to this transaction?. The BOI is a powerful tool for honest people. Not so much for scammers.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:04 PM   #6
tlmoon
Looks like a mixed bag of threads. OP, your best case is made by posting the particulars about the transaction and what communication you've had with this seller. I would assume you've called or emailed him?

Old 04-22-2016, 07:29 PM   #7
jaybol7
I've attempted to contact him many times. The first time I contacted him was because a few weeks after I paid for the snake I saw the same posting for it again as if it wasn't sold at the top of the list in the classifieds. There was someone inquiring about it and I contacted that person to let them know I had already paid for the snake. Tommy did respond saying he doesn't take down his adds after a sale because he has so many. But my question was why did it relist at the top of the classified ads page again if it was indeed sold. I have the PayPal transaction and everything, just no snake yet.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:36 PM   #8
jaybol7
It was listed as stunning anery female hey albino. I've gone back and search through all the posts and cannot find the posting anywhere anymore

Old 04-22-2016, 07:37 PM   #9
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybol7 View Post
I've attempted to contact him many times. The first time I contacted him was because a few weeks after I paid for the snake I saw the same posting for it again as if it wasn't sold at the top of the list in the classifieds. There was someone inquiring about it and I contacted that person to let them know I had already paid for the snake. Tommy did respond saying he doesn't take down his adds after a sale because he has so many. But my question was why did it relist at the top of the classified ads page again if it was indeed sold. I have the PayPal transaction and everything, just no snake yet.
How have you attempted to contact him?
Have you rang him?
He posts his tel number every ad
Please post ALL relevant correspondence
And confirm you have indeed tried to call him
Thank you

Old 04-22-2016, 08:56 PM   #10
CwnAnnwn
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Is that the ad? Had to use the wayback machine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!