Bad Guy BUYERS BEWARE! BEN SHOTTS of VIVID DRAGONS- dishonest man, possible scammer - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2017, 04:16 PM   #71
WebSlave
And as a FYI for all who may be interested, there are some IP matches with the topic of this thread that may be of interest to others. In case anyone has forgotten, the rule here is "one account per member, one member per account."
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2017, 05:47 PM   #72
WebSlave
And just in case there is any doubt at all about the "Whirlwind" account...
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2017, 10:38 PM   #73
doc1975
If what this 'Whirlwind' person posted is true, I'm most impressed that the owner of this successful site is a minor, way to go!

Old 08-06-2017, 11:00 PM   #74
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1975 View Post
If what this 'Whirlwind' person posted is true, I'm most impressed that the owner of this successful site is a minor, way to go!
Lol, I went back to look at their post, and it's just terrible grammar. He means the girl is a minor, who will get a letter from his lawyer, in addition to Webslave also getting a letter.

Speaking of, so how's that going for you, Whirlwind?

Old 08-08-2017, 01:16 PM   #75
reptilebaby
Webslave is this sites owner not Sarah.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #76
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebaby View Post
Webslave is this sites owner not Sarah.
I'm aware of that? Whatever gave the impression otherwise? He's threatening Sarah AND Rich with letters from lawyers for different reasons, I don't understand what the confusion is here other than he has atrocious grammar.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon