Inquiry Bob Clark - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:01 PM   #41
ElexisC
go on facebook and type in Sean Bradley Bob clark you'll pull up his experience with who he called a Friend! this isn't the only incident. but go ahead and try to discredit me, use threads of Chris and his buddy attacking me and me trying to defend myself while you people think I should remain calm and let the things said go unrefuted.

anytime I post anything you people immediately say it's fake. even when I have photo evidence, or pick apart what I said and ignore the bigger picture. I don't post here because some of you regulars anything are idiots. you make your opinion and bash anyone who doesn't share it.

I am very educated when it comes to the animals I keep, you quoted my post of saying someone who would sell out of the egg or straight from the mom is disgusting then proceed to post links of posts that I rightfully published? that the vultures came out to pick fights. like the one involving the 9 snakes I had of someone else's I made it CLEAR I DID NOT WANT THEM yet everyone kept saying I did. if you want to read into me defending myself as drama when I came for help then I really don't care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 06-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #42
ElexisC
I really hate my phone.. it's constantly putting words where they don't belong..

Old 06-22-2017, 04:05 PM   #43
ElexisC
I would post the video myself but it won't let me grab a link and there's swearing in it. so you can search for it on fb in the search feature, it's still there I just watched it again.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:10 PM   #44
Lucille
Those excuses are pathetic. You are a mother, a businesswoman, and you come on here like some no account nine year old making allegations with no proof? I didn't make those allegations you did, and you need to prove them up or people will consider you a drama queen and a liar.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:19 PM   #45
Bob Clark
Elexis, you've inserted yourself into things of which you know nothing about AND you just don't seem to be able to stop yourself. Why can't you behave?

Old 06-22-2017, 04:49 PM   #46
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisC View Post
go on facebook and type in Sean Bradley Bob clark you'll pull up his experience with who he called a Friend!
It isn't up to us to find the proof, you mentioned these issues it is up to you to post the evidence.

No one is treating you any differently than anyone else who makes claims such as you have without evidence to back them up. The "regulars" as you put it, would ask for proof regardless.

I think Bob's offer is generous.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Old 06-22-2017, 04:52 PM   #47
desertman
I have no idea how this escalated but I have spoke with Bob and am very happy with his offer and will take him up on it. I won't comment any further here unless it's a necessity and I doubt that it will happen

Old 06-22-2017, 04:54 PM   #48
Snake-Queen
I am glad you have a satisfactory resolution. I do hope the baby you have right now starts eating and thrives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman View Post
I have no idea how this escalated but I have spoke with Bob and am very happy with his offer and will take him up on it. I won't comment any further here unless it's a necessity and I doubt that it will happen

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Old 06-22-2017, 05:00 PM   #49
BlakeWilsonRetics
lucille why do you put your 2 cents in every boi thread? just curious?

-Blake Wilson

Old 06-22-2017, 05:12 PM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman View Post
I have no idea how this escalated but I have spoke with Bob and am very happy with his offer and will take him up on it.
I am glad this reached resolution and that you are happy with Bob's offer. I thought it was most generous. As others have said, I hope your current snake does better and starts eating.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!