Bad Guy The Jungle Florida - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #41
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
Your vet consults on dead animals for free, but won't do the same for a living animal? That sounds strange since both will take up the vet's time so you'd think if one would be billable, so would the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Unfortunately, you have given them a bad review and one where you should take some responsibility for.

You failed to read/understand their ad. You entered into an agreement knowing the conditions before hand. The animal wasn't taken to the vet. The seller offered a free animal, if you paid shipping. You declined. You did in fact label this thread as a "Bad Guy" thread and not an "info" thread.

Sound about right?

Thanks Inwill change it

Old 06-29-2017, 01:38 PM   #42
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Unfortunately, you have given them a bad review and one where you should take some responsibility for.

You failed to read/understand their ad. You entered into an agreement knowing the conditions before hand. The animal wasn't taken to the vet. The seller offered a free animal, if you paid shipping. You declined. You did in fact label this thread as a "Bad Guy" thread and not an "info" thread.

Sound about right?
Robert, Can I change this thread or would I need to delete and recreate one?

Old 06-29-2017, 01:42 PM   #43
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliReaper View Post
YOU cannot do ANYTHING with this thread now, once posted in the BOI it is here for life.
Only on very rare occasions would a mod delete a thread and that would not be the case here I think
It is labelled bad guy by you and that is how it is stuck now unfortunately
However I think readers will be able to make up their own mind who is the bad guy here.......

Old 06-29-2017, 01:42 PM   #44
Robert Walker
Quote:
Sorry...
Threads can't be changed or deleted, they are permanent.

Old 06-29-2017, 01:47 PM   #45
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
YOU cannot do ANYTHING with this thread now, once posted in the BOI it is here for life.
Only on very rare occasions would a mod delete a thread and that would not be the case here I think
It is labelled bad guy by you and that is how it is stuck now unfortunately
However I think readers will be able to make up their own mind who is the bad guy here.......
I guess, I have made many wrong choices in this example, I did not created a bad review, i explained what happen. If I created a bad review when I went to asumption of why this animal was sick caused to be sick and explained there ethical practices on how what they did wrong. Than I can say I did but. I just said what happened and showed my messages. I guess now days we all have to spend more money to less of the product is worth. Thanks for replying your remarks.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:05 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
explained there ethical practices on how what they did wrong.
I'm not convinced the chameleon died. You are obviously proficient in taking pictures/videos, it is suspect that you did not at least snap a picture of the dead cham.
However, if it did, I do not think you should be pointing to the ethical practices of others if you really did stand by and watch it decline and die without either taking it to the vet or starting a thread in the forums asking for help in how to care for it.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:12 PM   #47
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'm not convinced the chameleon died. You are obviously proficient in taking pictures/videos, it is suspect that you did not at least snap a picture of the dead cham.
However, if it did, I do not think you should be pointing to the ethical practices of others if you really did stand by and watch it decline and die without either taking it to the vet or starting a thread in the forums asking for help in how to care for it.
I hate to accuse anyone of anything I'm not sure of... but I'm wondering the same thing. I just can't imagine not being willing to speak to a vet while I watched an animal suffer and die, but then being willing to speak to the vet after the fact. The only reason to speak to a vet AFTER the animal is dead is to do an autopsy to try to determine the cause so as to protect your other animals or to obtain proof to assist with forcing a refund from the seller. Since the OP was only willing to do what was free, I'm assuming her reasons would have had to have aligned more with the later as what other benefit would there be to speaking to a vet AFTER the poor critter died? Unless, of course, that visit never took place.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:04 PM   #48
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
I hate to accuse anyone of anything I'm not sure of... but I'm wondering the same thing. I just can't imagine not being willing to speak to a vet while I watched an animal suffer and die, but then being willing to speak to the vet after the fact. The only reason to speak to a vet AFTER the animal is dead is to do an autopsy to try to determine the cause so as to protect your other animals or to obtain proof to assist with forcing a refund from the seller. Since the OP was only willing to do what was free, I'm assuming her reasons would have had to have aligned more with the later as what other benefit would there be to speaking to a vet AFTER the poor critter died? Unless, of course, that visit never took place.

Just wante an insitght of what could have caused the ilness since I know it wasnt a check up ,but like I said it wasnt much help. Anyways, it is what is.

Old 06-29-2017, 03:14 PM   #49
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Lucile, My thread started was to show, what I had to deal with, a sick animal and what people need to know before commiting to purchasing one with very little info on a company who I thought it was breeder and should have search more thourghly.This was lable wrong which I have should selected in the wrong area. If you read my messages in the picture. I have no intentions of bad mouthing company just demostrating what I went and give people an idea of direction what not to do. I see you are targeting me of lying. I do not hae to waste. I am busy managing a tranportation that is very sentiive dealing with raw products that depend to keeping or else they shut down. I am here to give people a view of my experience. Say what you want, I do not need to clear my self to you of who I am.

Old 06-29-2017, 04:31 PM   #50
Serafim
SMH you knew she was sick but put her in an enclosure near a healthy animal..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!