Info Nick Lillis, XtremeViperXotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:50 AM   #11
spawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
I am apparently old and am showing my age, I am completely aware. But, what does "level set mean"? Also, please, explain what that means in this particular context?
Please use google in the future rather than sullying this thread with inquiries about phrases atop your mountain of other questions. He's not your personal dictionary, man.

Also, we didn't need you to break down his post sentence-by-sentence. Especially since they were all the same question. It just looks like you're attacking the guy for having a positive experience, contrary to popular opinion about the subject, thus going against the grain.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:42 PM   #12
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
Please use google in the future rather than sullying this thread with inquiries about phrases atop your mountain of other questions. He's not your personal dictionary, man.

Also, we didn't need you to break down his post sentence-by-sentence. Especially since they were all the same question. It just looks like you're attacking the guy for having a positive experience, contrary to popular opinion about the subject, thus going against the grain.
"We" didn't need...? Speak for yourself. I'd like to hear the answers to Matt's questions. I saw nothing resembling an attack here.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:52 PM   #13
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
"We" didn't need...? Speak for yourself. I'd like to hear the answers to Matt's questions. I saw nothing resembling an attack here.
I love it when someone else speaks for me, not really.

Old 07-29-2017, 06:31 PM   #14
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I would like the answers as well. I think they are very good questions.

Old 07-29-2017, 07:07 PM   #15
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard
I saw nothing resembling an attack here.
At worst, there may have been an implied challenge to answer the questions, but even that is a stretch. If nothing more, the heretofore unacknowledged questions may be of interest to some, as recent, perceived lack of transparency from the Lillis camp may be seen as the emergence of a worrisome pattern of behavior. There's just always been something about him that's kept my BS detector atingle , but the back-alley agreement to withhold veterinarian reports in his previous thread really got my attention.

If Lillis consistently peddles nothing but healthy animals, why keep the test results secret? If Mr. Morris is truly a satisfied customer with numerous positive transactions between them - satisfied enough to chime in of his own volition with a glowing review - why avoid follow-up questions? The latter may ultimately amount to nothing, but it does kinda feel noteworthy.

Side note: Recently, I find myself fairly consistently agreeing with Kennard. What the is this world coming to?!

Old 07-29-2017, 08:15 PM   #16
Chris Kennard
Total anarchy!

Old 07-29-2017, 08:17 PM   #17
Chris Kennard
Oh, and ditto. Spot on Dan. Not regarding me, but your post.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:20 AM   #18
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post

Seriously, I didnt realize we had to be interrogated to "prove" our good experiences lmao

Old 08-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #19
richmorris25
This is Rich..

I was away with the family over the weekend and got back to work just now seeing the recent threads. So don’t think I was avoiding answering back.

I’m not going to answer line for line, but my line of "Level Set" meant...hey, there were some negative reviews and some positive. My review is positive - take from it what you wish.

Regarding my Caiman Lizards, I trading them off to a friend Shey Hamper. I've been buying and trading with Shey since 1999 at the Hamburg PA reptile shows. I traded for a beautiful Lewisi Hybrid, Carl Vargas lineage, and decided to just focus on Cyclura. I followed up with Shey a month later and the pair of Caiman lizards are doing great. I think if you research the BOI threads you can find pictures I posted of the two I purchased off Nick.

The Cyclura cornuta are a recent purchase and I was very satisfied with what I received. They were some of Ty Parks 2016 offspring and I do not have any complaints.

I personally have burnt in the past from other vendors in trades and purchases in the past. DOA's and they put the blame on me. I actually received a 4ft Dwarf caiman that looked like it was dead for days... the vendor refused all responsibility and I lost out. So yes I get it and it sucks to be burned and also most importantly the health of the animal. I just wanted to get my reply back out there, so feel free to tear it apart and spend time analyzing my words.

Final words - I had a good experience and would buy from Nick and is father again. Same could be said for others I dealt with like Anthony Sainz, Barry Lambert and others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!